The Cure

AuthorMessage
The Strawberry Girl
King For A Couple Of Days
The Strawberry Girl
October 28th, 2005 at 05:50pm
I was walking past the TV when something caught my attention, their video for Lovecats was on, but It was at the ending. Sad
Emily-Cool
Falling In Love With The Board
Emily-Cool
October 28th, 2005 at 05:52pm
love cats is a cool song. ;0 heehee i like the cure. Wink
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
October 28th, 2005 at 05:56pm
Dry Ice:
I was walking past the TV when something caught my attention, their video for Lovecats was on, but It was at the ending. Sad

I love the video for that song! The lead singer looks so young in that video...
The Strawberry Girl
The Strawberry Girl
October 28th, 2005 at 06:28pm
Madeluxx:
Dry Ice:

I love the video for that song! The lead singer looks so young in that video...
Yeah, he sure does. Very Happy
I think that he was about 24 or 23 when they released that video.
Sarah.
Sarah.
October 28th, 2005 at 07:26pm
i dunno if i like the Cure or not, i kinda got into them because of The Living End so i bought one of their cd's, i was obsessed with Robert Smith for about a month too lol
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
October 28th, 2005 at 07:29pm
Got Mike?:
i dunno if i like the Cure or not, i kinda got into them because of The Living End so i bought one of their cd's, i was obsessed with Robert Smith for about a month too lol

He's a bit scary looking. But he's well cool...I thought he was gay...
Sarah.
Sarah.
October 28th, 2005 at 07:32pm
Madeluxx:
Got Mike?:

lol really? i like never had a crush on him, i just kinda...liked him for some reason even if did kinda creep me out
The Strawberry Girl
The Strawberry Girl
October 28th, 2005 at 07:47pm
Madeluxx:
Got Mike?:

lmfao
I want hair like his but I can't find anywhere the spray thing that makes your hair go "*poof*". Sad
I am such a poor deprived child.. lmfao
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
October 28th, 2005 at 07:51pm
Dry Ice:
Madeluxx:
Got Mike?:

lmfao
I want hair like his but I can't find anywhere the spray thing that makes your hair go "*poof*". Sad
I am such a poor deprived child.. lmfao

Yer I want hair like that...haha...I can just imagine goin into school one morning and saying hey guys, I've gone for the Robert Smith look

The Strawberry Girl
The Strawberry Girl
October 28th, 2005 at 07:56pm
lmfao
Too bad I can't go to school with hair like that because they think it's "extravagant". Sad (But there's this guy at school and he's got a mohawk!)
But, eh, I think that my friends would be thinking that I went insane.
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
October 28th, 2005 at 07:58pm
Yeh I hate that about our school. omg if I went into school like that I'd get sent home...meh...I dyed my hair really bright red and didn't get done for it...my gay mate went into school with bright pink hair though...
Dehren McGhengland
Rotting On Here
Dehren McGhengland
October 28th, 2005 at 07:59pm
They're ok.
The Strawberry Girl
The Strawberry Girl
October 28th, 2005 at 08:02pm
Madeluxx:
Yeh I hate that about our school. omg if I went into school like that I'd get sent home...meh...I dyed my hair really bright red and didn't get done for it...my gay mate went into school with bright pink hair though...

Yeah, and there's this girl who keeps dying her hair purple/red/pink and noone says nothing.
And when I got mine dyed they freaked out and I got suspended.
Yes I Am God
Basket Case
Yes I Am God
October 28th, 2005 at 08:05pm
ZOMG. I LOVE THEM.
Mhmm. Cool
I wish I had poofy hair like Robert's, 'tis hardcore. (=
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
October 28th, 2005 at 08:09pm
Dry Ice:
Madeluxx:

Yeah, and there's this girl who keeps dying her hair purple/red/pink and noone says nothing.

Oh my god that is sooo un-call for. I once went into school with my hair all plated (sp?) and I got fuckin bollucked! Then some other girl comes into school with shit loads of plates(sp?) and does she get done? Noooooo
The Strawberry Girl
The Strawberry Girl
October 28th, 2005 at 08:20pm
Yes I Am God:
ZOMG. I LOVE THEM.
Mhmm. Cool
I wish I had poofy hair like Robert's, 'tis hardcore. (=
Hah, me too.
His hair is awesome. Cool
The Strawberry Girl
The Strawberry Girl
October 28th, 2005 at 08:22pm
Madeluxx:
Dry Ice:
Madeluxx:

Oh my god that is sooo un-call for. I once went into school with my hair all plated (sp?) and I got fuckin bollucked! Then some other girl comes into school with shit loads of plates(sp?) and does she get done? Noooooo

Yeah, I got red highlights in my hair and there weren't many of them, and everyone freaked out, and now the girl with the pink/purple/red hair hasn't got highlights or something discreet, she's got half of her hair dyed!
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
October 28th, 2005 at 08:27pm
Got Mike?:
Madeluxx:
Got Mike?:

lol really? i like never had a crush on him, i just kinda...liked him for some reason even if did kinda creep me out

His voice is like...wow...

I love Lullaby, I think thats my new favourite...the way he sings it and everything...the video is WELL freaky though!!
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
October 28th, 2005 at 08:28pm
Dry Ice:
Madeluxx:
Dry Ice:
Madeluxx:

Yeah, I got red highlights in my hair and there weren't many of them, and everyone freaked out, and now the girl with the pink/purple/red hair hasn't got highlights or something discreet, she's got half of her hair dyed!

Is she really popular? She's either really popular...or an arse licker.... Mad
The Strawberry Girl
The Strawberry Girl
October 28th, 2005 at 08:38pm
Madeluxx:
Dry Ice:
Madeluxx:
Dry Ice:
Madeluxx:

Is she really popular? She's either really popular...or an arse licker.... Mad
Well, I don't know her so I can't really tell, but at lunch time she's always with this guy.
Register