At Your Concert...Old Songs?

AuthorMessage
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
October 1st, 2005 at 02:06am
At the concert that you went to, did Green Day play any other songs other then the normal set list? The normal list being along these lines:

American Idiot
Jesus of Suburbia
Holiday
Are We The Waiting
St. Jimmy
Longview
Hitchin' A Ride
Brainstew
Jaded
Knowledge
Basketcase
She
King For A Day
Shout
Wake Me Up When September Ends
Minority
Maria
Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
We Are The Champions
Good Riddance

I've heard they've started throwing 2000 Light Years Away and even Christie Road and All By Myself! If they did I'd really like to know, it'll give me hope for my concert.
The Duck's Nuts
Falling In Love With The Board
The Duck's Nuts
October 1st, 2005 at 02:19am
they do Maria? Shocked i didn't know they still played that.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
October 1st, 2005 at 02:45am
Maria, but sometimes they deviate with Homecoming. I want Maria (cos I've always loved it...it has nothing to do with my name...coughcough) but I want Homecoming as well. Suchahardlife. Ooooh, JOS is on the radio right now.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
October 1st, 2005 at 03:00am
December 17:
Maria, but sometimes they deviate with Homecoming. I want Maria (cos I've always loved it...it has nothing to do with my name...coughcough) but I want Homecoming as well. Suchahardlife. Ooooh, JOS is on the radio right now.

lmfao Maria's an awesome song. homecoming's good though. coz they all sing Smile
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
October 1st, 2005 at 03:22am
question_everything:
December 17:

lmfao Maria's an awesome song. homecoming's good though. coz they all sing Smile

I know! I love hearing Tre sing, he gets really into it. And Mikey! If someone will REPLY TO MY DAMN TOPIC AND TELL ME ABOUT OTHER SONGS THEY'VE HEARD then I could go and watch Homecoming on Storytellers :/ I should calm down.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
October 1st, 2005 at 03:24am
December 17:
question_everything:
December 17:

I know! I love hearing Tre sing, he gets really into it. And Mikey! If someone will REPLY TO MY DAMN TOPIC AND TELL ME ABOUT OTHER SONGS THEY'VE HEARD then I could go and watch Homecoming on Storytellers :/ I should calm down.

lmfao *nods* although on that christmas show thing they did Billie sang parts of "Nobody Likes You" damn.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
October 1st, 2005 at 03:32am
question_everything:
December 17:
question_everything:
December 17:

lmfao *nods* although on that christmas show thing they did Billie sang parts of "Nobody Likes You" damn.

Christmas show? What christmas show? Christmas show? What christmas show? O.O Christmas show? What christmas show?
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
October 1st, 2005 at 03:48am
December 17:
question_everything:
December 17:
question_everything:
December 17:

Christmas show? What christmas show? Christmas show? What christmas show? O.O Christmas show? What christmas show?

lmfao lmfao the Almost Acoustic Christamas show. i thinks it's KRQ something. they played the whole of the AI album + longview.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
October 1st, 2005 at 07:29am
question_everything:
lmfao lmfao the Almost Acoustic Christamas show. i thinks it's KRQ something. they played the whole of the AI album + longview.

Ahhh. I've had that on my comp for months, I just never got around to watching it. Busy life, you know.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
October 1st, 2005 at 07:46am
December 17:
question_everything:

Ahhh. I've had that on my comp for months, I just never got around to watching it. Busy life, you know.

hehe, i burned it on a CD, but damnit, the audio and video are at 2 different speeds ><
milkshake227
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
milkshake227
October 1st, 2005 at 10:35am
yes they do i went to the SLC show last week they played 2000 light years, maria (and homecoming) all by myself, chump, and the one i want
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
October 1st, 2005 at 10:54am
milkshake227:
yes they do i went to the SLC show last week they played 2000 light years, maria (and homecoming) all by myself, chump, and the one i want

Woah, Chump & The One I Want? That's really awesome.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
October 1st, 2005 at 11:03am
December 17:
milkshake227:

AND all by myself. god damn it. that's awesome!
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
October 1st, 2005 at 12:15pm
question_everything:
December 17:
milkshake227:

AND all by myself. god damn it. that's awesome!

We're gonna yell out Dominated Love Slave at the Melb concert and hopefully Tre will hear our pleas and fulfill our request Very Happy I'm gonna try and tape it on my friends phone.
Ninja_of_Suburbia
Geek
Ninja_of_Suburbia
October 1st, 2005 at 12:40pm
At T in the Park they did a wee bit of Always look on the bright side of life which is great cause I love Monty Python!
mikeluvva
Geek
mikeluvva
October 1st, 2005 at 02:49pm
when i went they played all by myself,poprocks and coke and at the library
Bamboozler
Idiot
Bamboozler
October 1st, 2005 at 03:12pm
mikeluvva:
when i went they played all by myself,poprocks and coke and at the library

At the Library and All By Myself?! Not that I've ever been to a concert, but that's awesome.
Hello Hollywood
Geek
Hello Hollywood
October 1st, 2005 at 04:00pm
At the Tacoma Dome, they played All By Myself and 2000 Lightyears Away Very Happy
In Pasalacqua
Geek
In Pasalacqua
October 1st, 2005 at 04:45pm
When they came to Ireland in January they played the main songs.....like according to the setlist. But when they came here in August 2004 before American Idiot was released, they played 2,000 Light Years Away, Christe Road, Only Of You etc Very Happy
Heather
Idiot
Heather
October 1st, 2005 at 05:08pm
they did maria 3 days ago in Vancouver too....i was surprised! it was awesome......i think they played more old than new
Register