Jackass
tiffysawrus
October 27th, 2005 at 11:47am
i havent i wasnt alowed to go to milton keynes. my mum is such a bitch
_80
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
_80
November 3rd, 2005 at 01:16am
I havent,cuz i live in finland..But I hope that some day they will come here Smile
Speedy the fish
Geek
Speedy the fish

Mibba
November 3rd, 2005 at 03:32pm
i fucking hate my parents , i had the chance to go with my mate her boyfriend and his aunt, but my mum "didnt know his aunt" so i couldnt go! Evil or Very Mad I will go to one the next lot it'll probably be. I cant play guitar or bass or drums!!! Sad I'd never get a chance to take his guitar!!!
I'd have to get up there when he invites us up towards the end!! I'd have to, I'd have to scream and shout, id do anything to get up there!!! But the only thing is if i did get up there, id be fucking lost for words, he'd think i was a right terror teenie, even tho i am a teenanger i aint one of those ones hu want to fuck him all day. I jus like him for his music qualities, Oh yeh i like his eyes, i love green eyes. Shocked
[Broken Pretty]
Idiot
[Broken Pretty]
November 3rd, 2005 at 06:00pm
i havent. they came in march and i cried cos they sold out as i jus went to go buy the ticket. BUT im going in 43 days when they come back to melbourne (australia) with jimmy eat world and my chemical romance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh!! i cant wait!!!!!!!! Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Kelley_of_Suburbia
Geek
Kelley_of_Suburbia
November 3rd, 2005 at 09:58pm
They were just in the place where I live, but I had no money, and my mom told me she wouldn't take it out of me bank account
anto_greenday
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
anto_greenday
November 11th, 2005 at 10:16pm
I haven't gone to any concert yet but the next year i will, because they go to argentina and i'm from uruguay
sorry about the mistakes i speak spanish!!!
Dehren McGhengland
Rotting On Here
Dehren McGhengland
November 11th, 2005 at 11:29pm
I've been to one.
But I almost didn't go.
Til one day, my dad just gave me tickets out of nowhere.
Mikie
Geek
Mikie
November 12th, 2005 at 12:38am
i haven't.... if i had gotten good grades last year.. i would have been able to go.. but no.. i didn't.... but i was so close.... oh well
The Real Jigsaw
Idiot
The Real Jigsaw
November 12th, 2005 at 04:27am
muhahahaha, i saw em in milton keynes

i waas like at the front, against the fence thing
Unconditional
Jackass
Unconditional
November 12th, 2005 at 01:53pm
me...probably never will Crying or Very sad
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 12th, 2005 at 04:54pm
princessinaleatherthang:
Me! Because I live in a shitty country! Mad
And they will probably never come here! Crying or Very sad
Does somebody has a similar opinion as I do?

Me. Even though my friend worked their concert at the Civic Center and hugged Armstrong. Cool
Miss Katy
Jackass
Miss Katy
November 14th, 2005 at 07:47am
I haven't. I'm so going next time they tour in England.
Tihana
King For A Couple Of Days
Tihana
November 14th, 2005 at 04:01pm
KT:
they havent been here even once and u write when they come again...
i so sad...
spam
Jackass
spam
November 23rd, 2005 at 02:01pm
princessinaleatherthang:
Me! Because I live in a shitty country! Mad
And they will probably never come here! Crying or Very sad
Does somebody has a similar opinion as I do?

i havent, when they were in london i couldnt go coz 'londons a dangerous place' grrrrrrrrr then i convinced my dad to take me to one and we were going to paris but it got cancelled Evil or Very Mad so.... green days fault not my dads Evil or Very Mad
Rebel Called Whatsername
Geek
Rebel Called Whatsername
November 24th, 2005 at 10:29pm
KT:

ooh me too!
i was on holiday when they were at our local arena in like 04 and i couldn't afford to go MK so am waiting til they come back again!
Anca
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Anca
November 26th, 2005 at 12:55pm
Me Sad and i don't have any chance on going anytime soon .... They will never come to Romania..Neveeeer *runs away crying*
SmellOfRegret93
Geek
SmellOfRegret93
November 26th, 2005 at 01:24pm
I haven't been to one. I'm too poor to afford it. But I hope next time they're in Columbus, Ohio, I'll get to go. That's as close as they come around where I live. Damn West Virginia!
banquo
Geek
banquo

Mibba
November 27th, 2005 at 12:42am
i havent. they came to my state in october but my dad said "She doesnt need to see a fucking Green Day concert! Its just a bunch of fags who think they can make music." now the u.s. tour is over and i am sad...
green day fanatic
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
green day fanatic
November 27th, 2005 at 02:51pm
i was really close to seeing green day when they where in cleveland ohio. but i coulnt go caz of lack of transportation and my b/f at the time couldnt go with me. gosh was i pissed. i was soooo mad and upset that i couldnt see green day. also it was a sold out show and the only tickets they had left were abstructed seating. which are seats that have shit in the way and your way up high and cant even see the band. but i would of had fun just being there.but i thank god every day that green day actually comes to this shitty state cuz if they didnt come here i would kill myself. no not really but that would suck if they didnt come to ohio. caz cleveland is a dangerous place also. alot of sexual preditors and drug addicts and rapers and all that bad stuff, and cleveland is about 20 minutes from where i live. theres columbus too but thats 3 hrs away. i really hope that green day will go on tour again someday so i can see my favorite band play, and this time i am deffinately going weather they come to ohio or not. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Sparky&&Ekki
Geek
Sparky&&Ekki
November 28th, 2005 at 02:33am
i havent been to one. BUT IN 16 DAYS THAT ALL CHANGES! yippee. sorry for the caps abuse, but the occasion called for it. (...for me anyway)

ps. my first green day concert...and im in zee idiot zone! aaahhhhh i could cry. from happiness. and freaked-outedness.

okay i will shut up now. Rolling Eyes
Register