Funny Posters/Signs or things people did at concerts

AuthorMessage
HitchinAride
Geek
HitchinAride
October 3rd, 2005 at 05:07am
Hey! Did any of you see any wierd things people did or funny signs people had written messages to the band on at concerts? People at the one i went to blew up condoms to chuck around the mosh pit (kinda unoriginal but always funny, lol).
greenday_dookie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
greenday_dookie
October 6th, 2005 at 12:23pm
erm they didnt do they in the concert i went to exept get drunk and roll down the hill
aussie_with_attitude
Geek
aussie_with_attitude
October 7th, 2005 at 07:36am
When i went to the GD concert in March this year, there was two blokes walkn around- 1 sign sed "Pop is not Punk" and the other sed "Simple Plan suk dick" which was thrown on stage while SP was performing. There was also some chick with "I am somebody" written across her chest, so when Billie Joe sed, Somebody fuck me...she was that somebody...not very funny but just signs that i happened to notice
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
October 7th, 2005 at 11:23am
Well...someone in the Mosh Pit apparantly held a sign that said something like "JEW ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF!" something or other about JEW. So the lead singer saw it and was like "Yes, I see your sign...thank you!" XD
I saw a girl sneak into the mosh pit o_o all the security guards went insane...
Melon Head
Idiot
Melon Head
October 7th, 2005 at 12:11pm
Um.. I saw two AWESOME dudes at Milton Keynes who had 'Chav Scum' and 'Die Chavs' painted on there backs. I was going to say I liked it but I was too scared, they were soo tall!
lime greeness
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
lime greeness
October 10th, 2005 at 07:29pm
when i went in Cali, after the show a guy held up a sign that said "Jesus loves U" i thought it was a total joke but it was and old man holding up the sign and he was totally serious.HAHA
k-contentbarrier-
Addict
k-contentbarrier-
October 12th, 2005 at 09:39pm
a girl @ my school took a picture of his when he mooned the crowd during King for a Day. BJ gave his guitar to some chick.
The Duck's Nuts
Falling In Love With The Board
The Duck's Nuts
October 12th, 2005 at 10:23pm
ok. wasn't a GD concert, but meh.

Hannah (questionable meat) and I, we, fought with, yeah. hm. i'd say what they are. but yeah. at school. yeah. will at home. anyway, yeah. threw water on them. 't was funny. made them squal. got slapped in the head. also, was fighting with them. got into argumnet. that I one Cool yeah. also elbowed them several times. and yeah. they were screaming and being annoying
mikeluvva
Geek
mikeluvva
October 13th, 2005 at 01:52pm
and yeah
brainstew_girl
Geek
brainstew_girl
October 24th, 2005 at 09:47am
At the milton keynes gig i saw a girl walking around with, hand prints on her top that says billie-joes hands have been here, not thta wierd but it was really funny at the time.
MySoulIsASecretInMyThroat
Jackass
October 26th, 2005 at 09:59pm
xXBillieOwnsXx:
Well...someone in the Mosh Pit apparantly held a sign that said something like "JEW ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF!" something or other about JEW. So the lead singer saw it and was like "Yes, I see your sign...thank you!" XD
I saw a girl sneak into the mosh pit o_o all the security guards went insane...

hahah.... i sneaked inot the mosh pit at a GD concert. actually all of them. only at the last one did the security guards go insane and chase me. that was fun Smile
Jackass
October 26th, 2005 at 10:01pm
hmm... funny signs.

I saw one girl with a sign saying "TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS BILLIE!"
and I saw a sign saying "Billie Joe: I can Play Bass! (Swear to God)" ...oh wait... that was me Smile
In Pasalacqua
Geek
In Pasalacqua
October 28th, 2005 at 05:04pm
When I go to the next Green Day concert, I'm going to hold up a banner saying:

"DOMINATED LOVE SLAVE" just to get their attention lol, or if I want them to play 1,000 Hours (which they sooooo should!) I#ll hold up one for that Wink

No one EVER has banners at gigs I go to! Shocked
punxforlife
Jackass
punxforlife
October 28th, 2005 at 05:28pm
some girl thought she was gonna bo cool and crowd surf but she just fell face first on the ground!

me and my friend were pretending to cry and kept putting our arms around each other during good riddance. thenwe threw confetti in someones face.
CaitlinElora!
Geek
CaitlinElora!
October 28th, 2005 at 11:35pm
punxforlife_1:
some girl thought she was gonna bo cool and crowd surf but she just fell face first on the ground!

me and my friend were pretending to cry and kept putting our arms around each other during good riddance. thenwe threw confetti in someones face.

Thats weird cuz sum 1 did that at the concert i was at and then walked up to my brother and threw confetti in his face and said HAPPY GREEN DAY!!! I THINK THEY WERE HIGH!
Melissa.
Jackass
Melissa.
September 4th, 2006 at 05:27pm
When I was little I went to a Aaron Carter concert and I made a sign. They had a screen up near the end of the show for showing signs to eveyone. They showed mine. I screamed really loud it had a ice cream cone on it and Aarons name on it saying that I loved him.
[~Whats.Hurr.Name~]
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
[~Whats.Hurr.Name~]
December 21st, 2006 at 03:53pm
I saw someone with an English flag at an AAR concert and Tyson insulted it.
misery business.
Jackass
misery business.
December 31st, 2006 at 01:51am
um, not really at green day but at panic at the disco, 4 girls had glowsticks that spelled Ryan.
the only sign i remember at green day was the "pick me for drums, it's my birthday", cause it probably wasn't his birthday. Smile
Green Day Potato
Geek
Green Day Potato
January 15th, 2007 at 12:19am
"i'd go gay for billie joe!"
Verbatim.
King For A Couple Of Days
Verbatim.
January 16th, 2007 at 02:13pm
[~Whats.Hurr.Name~]:
I saw someone with an English flag at an AAR concert and Tyson insulted it.

Don

What did he say?
Register