Funny Posters/Signs or things people did at concerts

AuthorMessage
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
January 18th, 2007 at 11:09am
We had like live MTV screens at mine and you could text a number to have your message appear at the bottom of the screen while the band were playing, the one that sticks out in my mind is "I'm in the pit and my ballbag is stink." tehe
Lyn-Z
Geek
Lyn-Z
January 20th, 2007 at 03:44pm
well I was next to this guy and he hit me in the face with his hand. So during Wake Me Up When September Ends was playing I had a lighter and almost lit his hair on fire.

it wasn't on purpose I SWEAR!!
DaveyHavok_Is_Sex
Geek
DaveyHavok_Is_Sex
January 22nd, 2007 at 07:41pm
When I went to a Green Day concert someone had a sign that said
"I nibled Tre's dick like a rat does cheese"
Iam2fly4u
Geek
Iam2fly4u
January 28th, 2007 at 04:04pm
At a Green Day concert I went to with my friend, there was a sign that said Wake me up When September Ends, I don't want to go to school! They held it up for like a second and then when some other song was playing, they ripped it into tiny pieces!
Nimrod72593
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Nimrod72593
April 30th, 2007 at 05:17pm
When they had people go on stage and play with them at the end of the song the dude that was playing the bass smashed it!Security was there in seconds..and he got kicked out.
knockout
Geek
knockout

Mibba
June 17th, 2008 at 03:52pm
Nimrod72593:
When they had people go on stage and play with them at the end of the song the dude that was playing the bass smashed it!Security was there in seconds..and he got kicked out.

I woulda PRETENDED to smash his bass, like, hit it like an ax on the ground in slow motion, but I didn't knowhow to play bass at the time and I was too goddamn far away (although we had REALLY good seats).
CurlyFries
Idiot
CurlyFries

Mibba
June 19th, 2008 at 06:28pm
When we were existing the GD show, there's these huge steps that lead down or up to the venue. This kid just threw up in front of everyone, my bf saw it and had to point it out to me. Yeah it was a great site.
Kim Calamity
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Kim Calamity

Blog
July 8th, 2008 at 04:05pm
Well in New Jersey there's a guy who goes to tons of concerts in a Winnie the Pooh outfit...and he was at the Green Day concert.
CurlyFries
Idiot
CurlyFries

Mibba
July 8th, 2008 at 11:57pm
Hey newbie. why in a winnie the pooh outfit? That must've been quite a distraction from the bunny.
toybox trash
Jackass
toybox trash
July 20th, 2008 at 06:42pm
At an MSI concert some guy was dressed as their mascot. It was hysterical.

At an ICP concert some chick had a sign that said 2DOPE BEATS JAY and he told her to fuck off while Shaggy laughed. It was right before I got sprayed with diet faygo root beer.
Tre` likes *cheech*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Tre` likes *cheech*
August 9th, 2008 at 07:41pm
diet faygo root beer?
CurlyFries
Idiot
CurlyFries

Mibba
August 13th, 2008 at 02:46am
XD hahaha nice one wtf is that?
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
October 15th, 2008 at 12:32pm

dressed as a frankenstein girl with cat ears.

with a chicken hat.

Now that's survival Wink

yes it really is me
Register