Rock Star Dad

AuthorMessage
MyNameIsKatie
Geek
MyNameIsKatie

Mibba
June 26th, 2008 at 07:30pm
^^ i think it makes sense. but like i wonder if like billie joes kids and mikes and tres all hang out together. (theyy all have kids right.. if they dont then sorry) but i wonder if billie joes kids go to any concerts. when was green days last concert??
CurlyFries
Idiot
CurlyFries

Mibba
June 26th, 2008 at 11:56pm
I'm sure all of what you said is totally true. I don't think Billie would deprive his boys of hanging w/ the Cools or the Dirnts
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
July 1st, 2008 at 12:00am
I'm sure he's a kickass dad. I mean I saw something and read something and it mentioned Green Day took a break for a while so BIllie could be there for his kids. He said he didn't want his kids to be like him and not have a dad around. (sad).

And you haven't really heard much about Green Day or Foxboro Hot Tubs doing much shows or things, so I'm sure he's been home for Joseph and Jakob.
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
July 1st, 2008 at 12:01am
But I wonder the same questions. Like do their kids hang out or...DO they go to Green Day concerts? Does Adrienne for that matter? I mean really... j/w
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
July 2nd, 2008 at 02:23pm
Billie's kids go to Green Day concerts, and Adrienne goes to a lot of them. I don't know about 'hang out' but i'm sure their kids see each other from time to time.
knockout
Geek
knockout

Mibba
July 2nd, 2008 at 05:35pm
As far as their kids hanging out together and being like best friends or whatever, I kinda have a feeling they're not really that close. I mean, I don't think their kids are that close to each other.

I'll tell you why I think that. At least, in my experiences, my mom has friends from high school and work and stuff, but I'm not friends with her friends' kids. She's not friends with my friends' mothers or parents, either. However, my brother's best friend's mom is my mom's best friend, so . . . I don't know . . . Maybe she's just not that crazy about my friends' parents. Whatever. That's just my personal experiences. It doesn't mean that it's normal for everyone or that that's the case with Green Day's kids.
nadroj
Geek
nadroj

Mibba Blog
July 2nd, 2008 at 05:48pm
Well if they grew up together maybe they are friends. Not best friends. My mom's 2 best friends have daughters my age and we grew up together, When we were little and It was like
"Oh hey i don't know any one else so your my best friend!"
Then we were, But now onw of them is a total slutt bitch that I would never hang out with and I don't see the other girl.
Really though, If your parents pick your friends you were never really friends and you most likely are not best friends.
nadroj
Geek
nadroj

Mibba Blog
July 2nd, 2008 at 05:54pm
xx.punk_star.xx:
^^ i think it makes sense. but like i wonder if like billie joes kids and mikes and tres all hang out together. (theyy all have kids right.. if they dont then sorry) but i wonder if billie joes kids go to any concerts. when was green days last concert??

they all have kids,
Billie has 2 boys
Mike has one girl [His girlfriend may be pregnant]
Tre has a daughter and a son.

You haven't been a fan long huh?
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
July 2nd, 2008 at 06:14pm
most of their kids don't live near each other though, so i doubt they hang out Coolio
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
July 2nd, 2008 at 06:18pm
Ummm, it is only Ramona who doesn't live in the Bay Area, but ok XD lol
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
July 4th, 2008 at 02:33pm
What does it matter???
I'm sick of people thinking that famous people are all that's worth talking about.
IS YOUR DAD A GOOD DAD???
I personally think it's none of our business.
But from what I've heard, he really loves his kids and when he's around he's a kick-ass dad.
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
July 5th, 2008 at 05:06am
kinda agreed...
but my dad[s] suck ass.
one don't pay child support.
he thinks me being bi is a phase.
he thinks all the stuff i like and believe in is bullshit.
he thinks me liking anarchy is bullshit.

and my other (reall) dad doesn't accept me.
he thinks I am awful and parented badly.
but he left when i was born and signed over rights to my oher dad.
and he thinks I dress crappy.
he hates my mohawk.
he thinks I am a crappy kid.
and he just buts in my life trying to be my dad all of a sudden.

NO.

so I'd rather get on and talk about Billie's parenting, because there's times I wish to god Billie was my dad.
even if he would be doing the Foxboro Hot Tubs and Green Day shit, he'd still be around more then my dad[s] have ever been in my whole lifetime.

((sorry))
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
July 5th, 2008 at 04:59pm
Rolling Eyes seriously?! This thread isn't here for people to complain about their own suck-ass parents/lives so everyone needs to stop spamming (sorry for being a backseat mod but it has to be said)

This thread, though I'll be the first to say it's past its prime, is about Billie Joe and his family. Can we keep it on that? Thanks =]
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
July 5th, 2008 at 09:10pm
I was still talking about Billie though so it does have something to do with this.....

just saying.
knockout
Geek
knockout

Mibba
July 10th, 2008 at 01:29am
Beat Up Car:

I'm pretty sure Estelle (Mike's daughter) lives in New York with her mom, Mike's ex-wife Anastasia.

But I'm wondering WTF is up with Tre and Claudia (Frankito's mom) still living together in the same house. They've been divorced since 2000, so it's probably safe to say there's nothing "going on" with them as a couple, but I've heard that they're still living together with Frankito in the Bay. Maybe, although they divorced when Frankito was only three, they're putting on the Mommy-and-Daddy-love-each-other act untill Frankito gets older, old enough to understand and deal with the divorce and everything that happens as a result of it. But it must be a real pain in the ass for Tre and Claudia since they can't bring their dates home or anything if their son still thinks they're together.
knockout
Geek
knockout

Mibba
July 10th, 2008 at 01:30am
Oops sorry. I just realized I wqas off-topic with my questions and comments about Tre and Claudia and Frankito.

But can somebody please answer me anyway? Thanks.
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
July 10th, 2008 at 11:25am
I'll just say:

1) Tre said that (about them living together still) just as AI was getting released; it's highly likely circumstances have changed since then
2) How the hell have they been divorced since 2000 when their son was born in, I think, 2001?
nadroj
Geek
nadroj

Mibba Blog
July 10th, 2008 at 01:22pm
knockout:
Beat Up Car:

I'm pretty sure Estelle (Mike's daughter) lives in New York with her mom, Mike's ex-wife Anastasia.

But I'm wondering WTF is up with Tre and Claudia (Frankito's mom) still living together in the same house. They've been divorced since 2000, so it's probably safe to say there's nothing "going on" with them as a couple, but I've heard that they're still living together with Frankito in the Bay. Maybe, although they divorced when Frankito was only three, they're putting on the Mommy-and-Daddy-love-each-other act untill Frankito gets older, old enough to understand and deal with the divorce and everything that happens as a result of it. But it must be a real pain in the ass for Tre and Claudia since they can't bring their dates home or anything if their son still thinks they're together.

No, It's Ramona, Very Happy
knockout
Geek
knockout

Mibba
July 10th, 2008 at 08:48pm
Dawnie:
I'll just say:

1) Tre said that (about them living together still) just as AI was getting released; it's highly likely circumstances have changed since then
2) How the hell have they been divorced since 2000 when their son was born in, I think, 2001?

My bad. I got confused 'cause it said on Wikipedia that they got married in 2000 and then got divorced in 2003.
stjimmbo88
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
stjimmbo88
July 22nd, 2008 at 03:26pm
I think BJ would be a great dad. its part of why he wrote american idiot. he said he wants them to get a good education because he never did. but i cant imagine Tre giving his kids the talk. i hope someone video tapes it! LOL
Register