Which countries do you think have the worst leaders?

AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Falling In Love With The Board
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
July 7th, 2006 at 12:17am
Worst leader? None of them. They are all bad and good in their own ways. But I really don't like the Chinese government.
Music to my ears
Idiot
Music to my ears
July 19th, 2006 at 09:45am
probably third world countries and poor countries because in some countries their president isn't chosen by the public.
and george bush can be a greedy bastard ( no offense to the americans)
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 19th, 2006 at 09:51am
Music to my ears:

Why? explain, no onw can reply to you when you dont explain your point.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 19th, 2006 at 05:39pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Music to my ears:

I explain for them
"everyone hates Bush and I don't want to be out of the loop so I think he's an asshole, but the good thing is I have the power to brainwash myself"
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 19th, 2006 at 07:29pm
spill_no_sick:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Music to my ears:

I explain for them
"everyone hates Bush and I don't want to be out of the loop so I think he's an asshole, but the good thing is I have the power to brainwash myself"

Most likely correct, but who knows, maybe they are intelligent and have an opinion, I'd love to hear it if they do.
Rockaway Beach
Jackass
Rockaway Beach
July 19th, 2006 at 10:23pm
Right now, i'm appalled at the situation between Lebanon and Israel.
So many people dying because of some petty fued thats been going on for years.

Why do they have to resort to bombs and rockets? I don't believe England would. Can't they have tried to remain diplomatic before the situation got out of hand? I might sound like a bitch, but they bring it on themselves.

Right now, the leaders of Israel and Lebanon would be my pick.
~ Christie ~
Idiot
~ Christie ~
July 20th, 2006 at 03:18pm
Italia's Berlusconi isn't good. I think he ever still works with the mafia, If I'm not wrong.
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
November 13th, 2006 at 08:36pm
Bush is a asshole, no doubt about that, but really, would you rather have Kim Jong Il as a leader? im guessing not.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
November 13th, 2006 at 08:50pm
ZOMG WTF BUSH IZ LIKE A KRAZZIE FRUITLOOOP. WTF HES A REDNECK BOMB HAPPY LUNATIC

LOLZ

*waits to be beaten by steph*
Retard
Mike's_Punk_Angel
Geek
Mike's_Punk_Angel
November 15th, 2006 at 05:24pm
i think America.....only because its true.I mean George Bush.I still cant believe that he is the leader of the most powerful country in the world. Infernal
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
November 15th, 2006 at 08:50pm
What about Venezuela?
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
November 15th, 2006 at 08:58pm
Mike's_Punk_Angel:
i think America.....only because its true.I mean George Bush.I still cant believe that he is the leader of the most powerful country in the world.
K, sure, He has done some bad things and he isn't the euh 'Smartest' crayon in the box but what about contrys that still have slavery and other things such as taxes and things that they could easily change. Even thought I don't know of such a country off the top of my head but I'm almost sure somewhere there is one.

And really I don't think that most people on GSB care enough to study how other countries governments work and what there leaders are like. Really I think that one of the main reasons Bush is hated so much is because of the media and really I think that Green Day is to blame partly for the hate of bush because they came out and said very blatantly 'Bush Sucks' so Really I am going way off topic.. But I think that it''s still valid.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
November 16th, 2006 at 02:51pm
Suburban Thrills:
Mike's_Punk_Angel:
i think America.....only because its true.I mean George Bush.I still cant believe that he is the leader of the most powerful country in the world.
K, sure, He has done some bad things and he isn't the euh 'Smartest' crayon in the box but what about contrys that still have slavery and other things such as taxes and things that they could easily change. Even thought I don't know of such a country off the top of my head but I'm almost sure somewhere there is one.

And really I don't think that most people on GSB care enough to study how other countries governments work and what there leaders are like. Really I think that one of the main reasons Bush is hated so much is because of the media and really I think that Green Day is to blame partly for the hate of bush because they came out and said very blatantly 'Bush Sucks' so Really I am going way off topic.. But I think that it''s still valid.
There were other factors besides GD for Chrissake. Michael Moore perhaps?

Anyway...back on topic...

Definately...for me... Kim Il-sung. Not for many reasons other than he's making South Korea scared. Not very nice at all...

Yeah...
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
November 16th, 2006 at 02:59pm
Croatia. I know you dont know anything about are politics because Croatia isnt a big country, but me being a Croat and living here, I think that our president has done absolutelly nothing. He didnt make our country worse, but the didnt do anything better or to improve our country. But then again he was elected twice cause he is still better then the other candiadtes.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
November 16th, 2006 at 05:53pm
[Bittersweet] cant fail:
Croatia. I know you dont know anything about are politics because Croatia isnt a big country, but me being a Croat and living here, I think that our president has done absolutelly nothing. He didnt make our country worse, but the didnt do anything better or to improve our country. But then again he was elected twice cause he is still better then the other candiadtes.
dude, we know where it is
the damn website is fun from Croatia (and my favorite bassist Kirst Novoselic is Croatian

and yeah, but I actually think that as long as you don't take the country back you're better than 75% of the leaders out there
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
November 16th, 2006 at 06:11pm
Venezuela's president, let's see (and do you know where Venezuela is?):

Venezuela is the world's fifth-largest crude exporter and a major U.S. oil supplier. Yes, we have a lot of petroleum, and since gas prices is something that ocncerns you all so much, you must know how expensive petroleum and everything like it has been for the past 6 years now.

Yet kids are starving in the street and more than a half of our population is living in poverty, and I mean real poverty. People starving ot death on the streets, with no access to clean water or a safe place to live or a daily meal. We've always had thsi kind of issues, but it's just got worst since he's "our" president. Did I mention we're the fith producer of oil?

And where's the money? Well, ask that to our president, who by the way has been manipulating the laws as much as he likes and stolen our votes a lot of times. He's sent our army to shoot to his own country jsut because a big mass of people who don't agree with him is out there peacefully protesting agaisnt what he's doing. People who has voted agaisnt him can't find job now or anything. Jaurnalism has been gagged, basically, and he's scared our journalists away with his goverment.

People have been put in jail. People has been tortured. People has died. I almost got shot once at a peaceful protest.

He and his goverment od nto have enough with stealing our money, but the also steal our votes, our lives and our democracy.

Shall I continue with the list?
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 16th, 2006 at 10:36pm
Iran, Iraq used too, and North Korea, and probably some others that I don't know about.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
November 17th, 2006 at 05:55am
spill_no_sick:
dude, we know where it is
the damn website is fun from Croatia (and my favorite bassist Kirst Novoselic is Croatian

and yeah, but I actually think that as long as you don't take the country back you're better than 75% of the leaders out there
I never said that you dont know where Croatia is, just maybe you dont know about our situation. Ok, maybe our president isnt making thongs worse, but if they dont upgrade by years, we are just going to fall deeper in our mess.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
November 17th, 2006 at 06:21am
[Bittersweet] cant fail:
I never said that you dont know where Croatia is, just maybe you dont know about our situation. Ok, maybe our president isnt making thongs worse, but if they dont upgrade by years, we are just going to fall deeper in our mess.

but as long as you're able to vote, and as long as you hav free speech you have the power to change all the bad things. He may not be making things better, but at least you do have the choice to vote and say what you want, publish what you want, make up your own minds, and live basically without fear.

So I don't think he's the worst, because there are much worser leaders out there.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
November 17th, 2006 at 08:30am
Coff:

but as long as you're able to vote, and as long as you hav free speech you have the power to change all the bad things. He may not be making things better, but at least you do have the choice to vote and say what you want, publish what you want, make up your own minds, and live basically without fear.

So I don't think he's the worst, because there are much worser leaders out there.
Im 14 and I dont have power. Of course I wanna make things better, but I cant and others either dont care or cant manage to do anything. Yes, there are worse leaders I never said different, too mayn horrible men on this planet.
Register