Which countries do you think have the worst leaders?

AuthorMessage
amber<3greenday
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
amber<3greenday
January 4th, 2007 at 10:59am
i think the uk .. and i no im from the uk but tony blair sukz!
but luckly he's leavin soon!!!
spam
Jackass
spam
January 4th, 2007 at 11:20am
^^^^ i agree hes an ass hole
mind you if we get gordon brown it wont be much better.
amber<3greenday
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
amber<3greenday
January 4th, 2007 at 11:41am
yea i no but i least its not tony blair who goes on hols n doesnt tell any1!!
n has a lovely time ..n forgets bout his country!!!!
Verbatim.
King For A Couple Of Days
Verbatim.
January 4th, 2007 at 11:50am
I can't take anyone hu typs lyk dis seriously.

Tony Blair isn't the best thing ever, but at least the Labour Party got us out of all the shit the conservatives left us in in the 80's.

He's done good and bad, which is why he still has a lot of dedicated followers.
The Doctor
Falling In Love With The Board
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
January 4th, 2007 at 12:07pm
I love CHURTLES!!:
At least American gets
Heath Care
FOOD
Goverment Housing (or shelters)
The ability to speak Freely
along with so many other benifits
everyone complains "Omg bush sucks america sucks blah blah blah"
WE HAVE IT BETTER OFF THAT ALMOST EVERY OTHER COUNTRY
you have a computer
so i'm guessing you have a home

1. Not exactly. You either pay private, have Medicaid or Medicare or you've to go to a less-well-equipped 'free' hospitals.
2. Well everywhere has food but places like Africa et al have to sell the amount that they produce so as they can pay off debts. Faith Damned tied aid...
3. “HOMELESSNESS remains a social disease of epidemic proportions. In the
United States, the homeless population is estimated to be between 4
and 13.5 million persons, and 7.5% of the general population will
become homeless at some point in their lifetimes.'”... more info here.
Everywhere has housing...and everywhere has homelessness.
4. Ahh...Freedom of Speech, eh? That fickle mistress of the Bill of Rights. Then...how come libel is a crime? You aren't entitled to say what you truly think. It could offend people. Therefore, in theory freedom of speech cannot truly exist without responsibility.
5. Perhaps, tell?
6. Wow, no shit. A lot of those people aren't even entitled to whine as they didn't vote. They are more to blame than those who like the guy. If you don't like 'Da Prez' then do something political about it insteada whining.
7. Ha. Mr. Green I am homeless and I use the library's computer for free.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
January 4th, 2007 at 12:09pm
Dreamspace:
I can't take anyone hu typs lyk dis seriously.

Tony Blair isn't the best thing ever, but at least the Labour Party got us out of all the shit the conservatives left us in in the 80's.

He's done good and bad, which is why he still has a lot of dedicated followers.
I will actually cry if David Cameron gets in.

Tony's not a bad fella. A bit of a moron, but who isn't? He's better than the choices we had.
spam
Jackass
spam
January 4th, 2007 at 12:09pm
yea but he mostly had bad times Retard but yea some people like him. but i wont be sad to see him go.

(and shes not typing lyk that Smile )
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 4th, 2007 at 12:42pm
Indian leaders suck. They're all corrupt. They run the country on bribes. Its getting on everyone's nerves, but they bribe the poor people to vote for them and the poor people do it because they're poor and there's entirely too many poor people. They all live in little blue tents but no one cares. There's always some politician or the other getting in the way of a new road project or a dam project and saying it'll ruin everyone's lives because they just want money or what the guy who proposed the project to get a bad name...*sigh*

Its improving though. India--certified to be the world's most corrupt country. Hopefully, that will change soon.
savetheredneckcow
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
savetheredneckcow

Mibba
January 4th, 2007 at 05:13pm
US. Bush had the army go into iraq, they've been there a while. He started the stupid war, and he should end it.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
January 4th, 2007 at 07:17pm
I don't think the USA has the worst leader, George Bush is pretty sucky in my opinion, but not the worst, ... at all.

I can't say which country has the worst, I'd go for those, which leaders corrupt their people..

[What I like about Germany is the social network, which is dieing at the moment but anyway]
Magazine Sickness.
Geek
Magazine Sickness.

Mibba Blog
January 9th, 2007 at 04:34am
I only realised I made this thread the other day tehe
Lissie!
Lissie!

Blog
January 15th, 2007 at 11:33am
Sweden. Because I know this place the best I guess.
Since the last election everything has sucked. And they change all the good stuff. Which is just... not good Retard

Saddam Hussein was horrible too, and I don't like George W Bush a lot either. :/
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
January 15th, 2007 at 04:24pm
The Doctor.:
Bittersweet [coma] girl:
I think Turkmenistan's leader Saparmurat Nijazov [who recently died] was one of the worst leaders. He became a dictator in 2003. and after that things went wrong [not that they were good before anyway]. If you wanted to marry a Turkmenistan girl you needed to pay 50 000 $, he cut the help for old people and ordered their children to take care of them. He made an artificial river in the middle of the capital, put his posters all over the town, had eight streets with his name while his country way very poor. He closed all libraries and hospital that weren't in the capital. Cabel and satellite TV were forbidden and the Internet was censored. There weren't any political party's, his books and poetry got all the rewards, prisoners would mysteriously commit suicide...

Some of you may think its funny, but nobody actually did anything to stop him cause Turkmenistan sells gas and oil cheaper then other European countries. But then again some people haven't even heard of Turkmenistan so why would anyone care Cheese
...He also renamed bread after his mom. He was a bit of a nutcase.
And he renamed the names of months and days.
The Collector
GSBitch
The Collector
January 18th, 2008 at 04:24am
United States!!!
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 18th, 2008 at 02:20pm
idolangelx13:
United States!!!

How come? File
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 18th, 2008 at 03:16pm
idolangelx13:
United States!!!

The US doesn't have a weak/the worst leader. Bush isn't our strongest nor weakest either, he's somewhere in the middle of the two. Yes, he did declare war on iraq for a good reason, being that we were attacked (9/11) and he didn't feel, nor did we feel that what happened to the US was right and yes we have lost thousands of troops in the process. But, it's not that bad compared to WWII where we lost 999,999 US troops (Round it up to a million if you will). Obviously, he is near the end of his second term and we are all near the end of patience with him and are ready for a new president. But, that happens at the end of each presidential term.
I honestly think that Saddam Husien was a terrible leader as he physically mistreated and killed a lot of his own people. He deserved being sentenced to hanging. Then, Cuba's leader, who's name i've since forgotten, was a little out of whack. The whole dictatorship thing explains it. I am not a fan of Communism.
AND, If someone could please go and assassinate Osama Bin Laden, that would be great, he's the leader of the famous terrorist group al - Quida. He's honestly done so much damage worldwide, it's sickening. He makes me want to hurl.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
idolangelx13:
United States!!!

The US doesn't have a weak/the worst leader. Bush isn't our strongest nor weakest either, he's somewhere in the middle of the two. Yes, he did declare war on iraq for a good reason, being that we were attacked (9/11) and he didn't feel, nor did we feel that what happened to the US was right and yes we have lost thousands of troops in the process. But, it's not that bad compared to WWII where we lost 999,999 US troops (Round it up to a million if you will). Obviously, he is near the end of his second term and we are all near the end of patience with him and are ready for a new president. But, that happens at the end of each presidential term.
I honestly think that Saddam Husien was a terrible leader as he physically mistreated and killed a lot of his own people. He deserved being sentenced to hanging. Then, Cuba's leader, who's name i've since forgotten, was a little out of whack. The whole dictatorship thing explains it. I am not a fan of Communism.
AND, If someone could please go and assassinate Osama Bin Laden, that would be great, he's the leader of the famous terrorist group al - Quida. He's honestly done so much damage worldwide, it's sickening. He makes me want to hurl.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
idolangelx13:
United States!!!

Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 18th, 2008 at 05:10pm
idolangelx13:
United States!!!

Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 18th, 2008 at 05:11pm
DOUBLE POST X2, MY BAD, computer froze
Register