Which countries do you think have the worst leaders?

AuthorMessage
I'mComing.BeScared.
King For A Couple Of Days
I'mComing.BeScared.
January 19th, 2008 at 09:01am
Poland....
Donald Tusk must leave!!!
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 19th, 2008 at 11:16am
DaschundPup2007:
idolangelx13:
United States!!!

The US doesn't have a weak/the worst leader. Bush isn't our strongest nor weakest either, he's somewhere in the middle of the two. Yes, he did declare war on iraq for a good reason, being that we were attacked (9/11) and he didn't feel, nor did we feel that what happened to the US was right and yes we have lost thousands of troops in the process. But, it's not that bad compared to WWII where we lost 999,999 US troops (Round it up to a million if you will). Obviously, he is near the end of his second term and we are all near the end of patience with him and are ready for a new president. But, that happens at the end of each presidential term.
I honestly think that Saddam Husien was a terrible leader as he physically mistreated and killed a lot of his own people. He deserved being sentenced to hanging. Then, Cuba's leader, who's name i've since forgotten, was a little out of whack. The whole dictatorship thing explains it. I am not a fan of Communism.
AND, If someone could please go and assassinate Osama Bin Laden, that would be great, he's the leader of the famous terrorist group al - Quida. He's honestly done so much damage worldwide, it's sickening. He makes me want to hurl.

0_o I get worried sometimes that people think Afghanistan is a subburb of Iraq. The US was attacked by a terrorist organisation not another country. But if you want to point the finger at one group of people its not the freaking Iraqi's. I don't believe that with the Iraq its a black and white decision on whether we should have gone to war but I have enough sense to understand that 9/11 was a bullshit reason.

Saddam was a vicious dictator who deserved to be tried in the court of his country to determine his punishment, so although i don't justify and eye for an eye. The decision for the iraqi's to decide the punishment is justified to me.

Castro? If you visit cuba then you'd realise that its not such a bad place. In fact the majority of the people are happy with their political leader and seeing as when he came to power the alternative was american gansters who were running the place. he was a step up.

Sure I will. just point me in the direction of his cave Rolling Eyes
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 19th, 2008 at 12:10pm
Yeah, I've studied a lot about communism and Castro. Though, I've never been to Cuba, i know that they have not had the greatest choices in government, and i'm not saying we as citizens of the US ARE perfect, cause, NO ONE IS!! But, Cuba has had many difficulties with their government. And, i agree, Castro is a step up from what they had before.
It's understood that bin Laden needs to die, But where the hell is that guy anyway?!!!? Pakistan, Afganistan, somewhereistan.....
freshavocado
Addict
freshavocado

Blog
January 21st, 2008 at 02:01am
middle east area
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 21st, 2008 at 11:39am
Elmo has a gun:
middle east area

OH, YES!!! Razz
Minority_Under_Dog
Falling In Love With The Board
Minority_Under_Dog

Blog
January 21st, 2008 at 05:55pm
North Korea.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 21st, 2008 at 06:51pm
Minority_Under_Dog:
North Korea.

Totally.

Wink
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
January 21st, 2008 at 10:27pm
North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Iran, etc.

Sure Bush is an asshole but those guys are worse File At least we have the freedom to bash him. If someone in Iran or something bashed their goverment they throw us in jail File
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
January 21st, 2008 at 11:35pm
DaschundPup2007:
idolangelx13:
United States!!!

The US doesn't have a weak/the worst leader. Bush isn't our strongest nor weakest either, he's somewhere in the middle of the two. Yes, he did declare war on iraq for a good reason, being that we were attacked (9/11) and he didn't feel, nor did we feel that what happened to the US was right and yes we have lost thousands of troops in the process. But, it's not that bad compared to WWII where we lost 999,999 US troops (Round it up to a million if you will). Obviously, he is near the end of his second term and we are all near the end of patience with him and are ready for a new president. But, that happens at the end of each presidential term.
I honestly think that Saddam Husien was a terrible leader as he physically mistreated and killed a lot of his own people. He deserved being sentenced to hanging. Then, Cuba's leader, who's name i've since forgotten, was a little out of whack. The whole dictatorship thing explains it. I am not a fan of Communism.
AND, If someone could please go and assassinate Osama Bin Laden, that would be great, he's the leader of the famous terrorist group al - Quida. He's honestly done so much damage worldwide, it's sickening. He makes me want to hurl.

AMEN TO THAT! You are totally right! Con
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 22nd, 2008 at 02:37pm
NeoSteph:

Oh, it's just up the street, make a left and you're there. Laughing
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 22nd, 2008 at 03:03pm
Kurtni:
NeoSteph:

HAHA!!! lmfao
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
January 22nd, 2008 at 09:17pm
Memory Lane.:
North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Iran, etc.

Sure Bush is an asshole but those guys are worse File At least we have the freedom to bash him. If someone in Iran or something bashed their goverment they throw us in jail File
Up
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 22nd, 2008 at 10:25pm
Kurtni:
NeoSteph:

I past the grocery shop. did i go to far?
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 23rd, 2008 at 07:40am
Elmo has a gun:
middle east area
I'm sorry, but could you be any less specific? Seriously, learn some geography. And politics while you're at it.
miau
miau
January 23rd, 2008 at 09:18am
I really think one must really know a lot about a country's government to decide whether it's bad or not...so I don't really know.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2008 at 02:12pm
NeoSteph:
Kurtni:
NeoSteph:

I past the grocery shop. did i go to far?
yeah, it's just past the library.
The Doctor
Falling In Love With The Board
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2008 at 02:32pm
NeoSteph:

Cave?

He's in Palm Springs, man. Eating pizza and chilling with his homeys.

And I think that the worst leader...if there was such a thing...would be a total Homer Simpson monet.

Eeny meeny miney mo.

A lot of fairly poor leaders out there. Can't say who is the worst.
Skadansk
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Skadansk
January 30th, 2008 at 12:43pm
I cannot believe people think that the U.S. has the worst leader.

Open your eyes, please.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 30th, 2008 at 02:12pm
Skadansk:

Open your eyes, please.

But Green Day said so Smile
Skadansk
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Skadansk
February 1st, 2008 at 12:35pm
Kurtni:
Skadansk:

Open your eyes, please.

But Green Day said so Smile

And it shits me that, that is the only reason they hate Bush.
Register