Which countries do you think have the worst leaders?

AuthorMessage
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
February 14th, 2006 at 01:57am
I'd have to say America. Because of George Bush. Just cause all the things he's done in his terms. But I guess also North Korea, with Kim whatsits...

I get the feeling some like security agents are going to come storming into my room any second now. Anyway, I say that because he enforces totally ridiculous laws isolating North Korea and its citizens from the world. When they have every right to information, they only get the propaganda from North Korean paper and journals and radio stations. And they are forbidden to travel outside the country. I think it's sad, cause it's really a violation of several human rights. But they are improving. like recently they've allowed south Koreans to visit relatives and stuff. That's a step forward at least.
bratbassist
Idiot
bratbassist
February 15th, 2006 at 03:04pm
English political leaders are the worse. Tony Blair led us to war with the iraque people just to get a few quid off car oil!!! The weapon thing is just a cover up.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 15th, 2006 at 05:24pm
I get the feeling no matter how bad any one country has it someone in a different country is just going to say they have it worse...human nature I guess...
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 15th, 2006 at 06:19pm
Incubus:
I get the feeling no matter how bad any one country has it someone in a different country is just going to say they have it worse...human nature I guess...

Yeah...we're such a bunch of whiny bastards.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 15th, 2006 at 08:00pm
moz:
English political leaders are the worse. Tony Blair led us to war with the iraque people just to get a few quid off car oil!!! The weapon thing is just a cover up.

ah yes because the people facing opression in Burma and the mass murdering in Africa, got they don't know how good they got it Rolling Eyes

I agree England is going to the dogs, in 50 years it won't even be England will be a state of europe. But that doesn't mean we don't have certain freedoms that people in different part of the world have been denied.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 15th, 2006 at 08:01pm
Anji:
I'd have to say America. Because of George Bush. Just cause all the things he's done in his terms. But I guess also North Korea, with Kim whatsits...

I get the feeling some like security agents are going to come storming into my room any second now. Anyway, I say that because he enforces totally ridiculous laws isolating North Korea and its citizens from the world. When they have every right to information, they only get the propaganda from North Korean paper and journals and radio stations. And they are forbidden to travel outside the country. I think it's sad, cause it's really a violation of several human rights. But they are improving. like recently they've allowed south Koreans to visit relatives and stuff. That's a step forward at least.

I'm planning a mass murder of the Fox news channel, start with that O'reily fella.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
February 15th, 2006 at 08:09pm
this topic is so annoying
I just want to let you all know that if you don't shut up about, "George Bush/Tony Blair wants to save money on oil and the WMDs are just a cover up" then I'm locking this topic

there is no way anyone is stupid enough to attack a country that could through our economies into dissarray

and it is actually supply and demand that's raising the oil
for a few months it was the war, then other countries saw that even with absurd gas prices we buy the exact same amount.....so they left the prices high

and the WMDs have been in the middle east for over two decades.....we wouldn't plant false evidence of that for oil, we make enough money anway
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 15th, 2006 at 08:25pm
spill_no_sick:
I just want to let you all know that if you don't shut up about, "George Bush/Tony Blair wants to save money on oil and the WMDs are just a cover up" then I'm locking this topic

there is no way anyone is stupid enough to attack a country that could through our economies into dissarray

for a few months it was the war, then other countries saw that even with absurd gas prices we buy the exact same amount.....so they left the prices high

and the WMDs have been in the middle east for over two decades.....we wouldn't plant false evidence of that for oil, we make enough money anway

America's largest import of oil comes from Saudi Arabia anyway.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 15th, 2006 at 08:38pm
Its not like Americans Heavy Need for oil is a new issue, its a problem that has been building up over time, it just became a more evident issue when the price of oil sky rocketed in Bush's term. At the State of the Union George Bush fully admitted we have an addiction( and seeing as how his family made there money with their oil company in Texas, thats a pretty bold thing to say, also scary that the problem is so extreme he's admitting its an issue.) This problem didnt occur over night, and it annoys me when everyone expects it to be fixed over night. Bush proposed several ideas and raised awareness of the issue. The fact of the matter is, as long as cars run on gas, we will rely on oil. Until cars are manufactured to run on other things that are resonably priced, people will continue to use oil and need it. Auto companies are taking baby steps with things like the hybrid cars and what not, but thats only one small step to a gigantic problem.

People say they want gas prices to go down, but think about it. As long as gas prices are low, people will continue to consume oil. As soon as they are raised, comsumption goes down. If the consumer of a product (like a car) cant get what they need, they wont buy the product. So if they cant get gas, they wont buy cars, which would ultimatly force the auto companies to change their products to something that runs on a substance other that oil.

Now, in the opposite perspective, is that entirely fair? Assmebly lines to produce cars are anything but cheap, it would cost millions of dollars to replace and reconstruct them so that they can manufacture cars that dont run on oil. No matter what, someone is on the lower side.

Then you can consider the enviormental issues, but thats another topic, so I wont get into it here.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
February 15th, 2006 at 09:45pm
NeoSteph:
spill_no_sick:

and Asia
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 16th, 2006 at 11:11am
spill_no_sick:
and Asia

Saudia Arabia is in Asia. So is Iraq, Iran, Japan, Cambodia and Nepal. Yeah, I'm just slow and missing the point...
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
February 16th, 2006 at 04:16pm
Bloodraine:
spill_no_sick:
and Asia

Saudia Arabia is in Asia. So is Iraq, Iran, Japan, Cambodia and Nepal. Yeah, I'm just slow and missing the point...[/quote]I meant that Asia in general has most of our oil......like China and stuff
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 16th, 2006 at 04:23pm
spill_no_sick:
I meant that Asia in general has most of our oil......like China and stuff

Ah, now I understand.

Is there not a large percentage of oil to be found too in the antarctic?
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 16th, 2006 at 04:30pm
Bloodraine:
spill_no_sick:

Ah, now I understand.

yes but if i'm not mistaken most of the anartic is protected from drilling because of the fatality of ice breaking, although some countries are excluded.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 16th, 2006 at 04:58pm
NeoSteph:
Bloodraine:
spill_no_sick:

Ah, now I understand.

yes but if i'm not mistaken most of the anartic is protected from drilling because of the fatality of ice breaking, although some countries are excluded.

yeah, I think your right.
she cool
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
she cool
February 17th, 2006 at 12:58am
I think John Howards a bit of a shit leader
pirate hookkkkker
Geek
pirate hookkkkker
February 18th, 2006 at 11:04pm
wow this is very interesting
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 19th, 2006 at 09:16am
she cool:
I think John Howards a bit of a shit leader

WOuld you be offended if I said you were the most ignorant person ever and then left no reasoning? I think so, do you care to explain your opinion? Cool
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
February 19th, 2006 at 09:13pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
NeoSteph:
Bloodraine:
spill_no_sick:

Ah, now I understand.

yeah, I think your right.
America has enough oil to last the world 200 years, want to know why we won't drill it
BECAUSE THE STUPID LABOR COSTS MORE THAN THE OIL AND WE WOULD LOSE MONEY BECAUSE PEOPLE DRILLING THE OIL MAKE MORE MONEY THAN PEOPLE SELLING IT, AND IF THAT ISN'T ENOUGH PEOPLE BLAME BUSH FOR LOW LABOR COSTS AND OIL WHEN THEY'RE JEOPARDIZING BOTH FOR THE HUMAN RACE FOR THE NEXT 200 YEARS YOU LAZY COMPLAINING ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1134

look where blaming the president gets you, now our oil prices are higher.....then you go and say it's the presidents fault
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
February 19th, 2006 at 09:48pm
Getting Away With Murder:
leeshy199:
Middle eastern nations, and african countries have the worst leaders, they are corrupt and repress there people

agreed
same
Register