Which countries do you think have the worst leaders?

AuthorMessage
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 1st, 2006 at 06:17pm
Spike:
Well. To me America has the worst leader,
but to tell you the truth I only know of
the US's, Canada's, and
England's leaders...

you care to elbaorate as to why you think America has the worst leader, or are you just following the latest trends?
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
March 1st, 2006 at 06:19pm
I used to think I was interested in politics Rolling Eyes

Now I can see that I'm just..not.
well.durr__hXc™
King For A Couple Of Days
well.durr__hXc™
March 1st, 2006 at 07:36pm
Korea, Middle East, and Africa'a leaders.

They just seem to not care about their people.
But hey, i don't exactly know what goes on there either.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 1st, 2006 at 07:58pm
well durr.:
Korea, Middle East, and Africa'a leaders.

They just seem to not care about their people.
But hey, i don't exactly know what goes on there either.

yeah, their contries were in so much debt, they had nothing to work with because of all the poverty, but maybe since alot of their debt was cleared, things can get better over there. South Africa is progressing, but the culture over there is so unique, I dont think they want alot of it to change, just not be so deadly and poverty stricken. I dont know, I wouldnt call them bad leaders, just underprivilaged.

Im not all that up to date on Korea, and the Middle East is an issue all in its own.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 2nd, 2006 at 11:33am
Lucifer's_Child:

Why not?

I feel like such a geek to be interested in such things. xD
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 2nd, 2006 at 01:39pm
Bloodraine:
Lucifer's_Child:

Why not?

politics is in everything, the time your shops shut, the pub closes, age limits, everything if your not interested in politics then dont complain when it all goes tits up.
Spike
Geek
Spike
March 2nd, 2006 at 01:51pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Spike:
the US's, Canada's, and
England's leaders...

you care to elbaorate as to why you think America has the worst leader, or are you just following the latest trends?

Because I live in it. I already told you though,
I don't know a lot about other countries so I
can't really judge. And as for me following
"trends" I've hated Bush ever since I was
old enough to have my own opinion. And
at home I'm surrounded by people who
like him.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 2nd, 2006 at 01:53pm
Magne:
politics is in everything, the time your shops shut, the pub closes, age limits, everything if your not interested in politics then dont complain when it all goes tits up.

I believe it is important to learn and be educated in matters which will have serious implications over my future and the future of the world.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 2nd, 2006 at 02:42pm
Bloodraine:
Magne:

I believe it is important to learn and be educated in matters which will have serious implications over my future and the future of the world.

thats what i think asswell.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 2nd, 2006 at 04:59pm
Spike:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Spike:
the US's, Canada's, and
England's leaders...

like him.

you still didnt give reasons as to why he is a bad leader, this is the specific disussion forum, to discuss things....
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 3rd, 2006 at 01:29pm
Spike:
like him.

So do 295,734,134 other US citizens. They don't complain.

Half of your lot voted for Bush anyway (those that did vote). Like I_worship_tre_Cool has said, you aren't giving sufficient reasoning, which makes me suspicious you are following the 'Bush Sucks' trend.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
March 3rd, 2006 at 01:49pm
Bloodraine:
Lucifer's_Child:

Why not?

I find it tedious.

This doesn't mean I refuse to learn about it. I agree with Magne, politics is in everything, so unless I want to be ignorant then I HAVE to learn about it.
But that doesn't mean I have to be INTERESTED in it..see?
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
March 3rd, 2006 at 01:53pm
I like George Bush though!!

Maybe not as a President, I don't really like him as a President. I think he is intelligent, but I think a person with more intelligence should be President. But I still think he's a really nice guy.

And I think Tony Blair is (overall) a good Prime Minister, and I like the guy.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 3rd, 2006 at 04:52pm
what freaks me out is this, the americans go on and on about george bush but didnt they vote him in for a second term? Make your minds up how you want it bush or no bush.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 3rd, 2006 at 05:11pm
Magne:
what freaks me out is this, the americans go on and on about george bush but didnt they vote him in for a second term? Make your minds up how you want it bush or no bush.

The way the electoral college is set up, the popular vote doesnt always win, its weird, I know, but it is fair.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 3rd, 2006 at 05:19pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
I like George Bush though!!

Maybe not as a President, I don't really like him as a President. I think he is intelligent, but I think a person with more intelligence should be President. But I still think he's a really nice guy.

And I think Tony Blair is (overall) a good Prime Minister, and I like the guy.

George Bush isnt as awful as people make him out to be, he made some stupid choices(in my opinion) about the war, I think looking for a peaceful solution would have been better, but what he did is working, its more of a "do you think its worth it?" type question, and no matter how you answer it, you sound selfish. If you say yes, it was worth it, then your saying all the millions of dollars lost and the thousands of lives were worth the good of another country. If you say no, then your saying that the people in the middle east deserve to go on living terrible, poverty stricken, oppresive lives. I also disagree with some of his tax cuts, but congress has been pissing me off too, with veoting his plan to find other fuels besides oil. Everyone blames Bush for the Oil dependency(which it isnt his fault) and when he tries to fix it, they wont let him.

I personally hate war, I think their is always an alternative, but we cant only be concerned about our country anymore, the policy of isolationism doesnt work, sure there oceans between us and the rest of the world, but how long does it take to send a bomb over? Im not the president(obviously) so who knows what his logic behind this is, but he isnt stupid, I just dont think he knows what he got himself into, now we are stuck in this war that could have been avoided. I dont know, Im just not a fan of some of his choices

lmfao George Bush falls off bikes and add's extra syllables to words, and his daughter got arrested with underage drinking like a week after he was in office, and our Vice President shoots people, what else could you want? Laughing
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
March 3rd, 2006 at 05:40pm
Ah, George Bush. You may be down-home and a wonderfully nice guy...but you still suck at leading a nation. 9/11 was the best thing that could've happened to that guy--his administration got a comlpetely blank slate. Up until then, we all would have just remembered him as a lazy ass with an accent.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
March 3rd, 2006 at 10:48pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:

The way the electoral college is set up, the popular vote doesnt always win, its weird, I know, but it is fair.

Then how do they win? And how is it fair is the popular vote doesn't win?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 3rd, 2006 at 10:55pm
Coff:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:

Then how do they win? And how is it fair is the popular vote doesn't win?

Ok, each state has a certain number of members in the electoral college, equal to their number of senators and Represenatives. Now, the population of the United States is not equally divided, so most of it is on the coasts, where all the bigger cities, there are cities sprinkled throughout the midwest that are fairly big, but the coasts hold the majority of the voting population. So, if we voted by majority rule, the Coasts would always win, always, and their needs would be met and it would result in the rest of the country not having a say, and getting neglected. So the electoral college is set up like that for a reason, its fair, but the majority doesnt always win, its the majority of electoral votes, not necisarrily the citizens themselves.

I hope I explained it well, and didnt just confuse you
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
March 6th, 2006 at 03:06pm
about George Bush: he's a good president
I admit that he is bad with America's money (with the American people in mind, he's helping out a bunch of other countries with it, which is what Jimmy Carter did) but that's the only critisism I can find about him

I'm not going to repeat myself over and over about the war because no one listens, but he is a good president, but no one likes a president while they're in office
Register