Avenged Sevenfold

AuthorMessage
Forever~Fallen
Geek
Forever~Fallen
December 14th, 2006 at 02:45am
here it is, I got this off another message board...

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d47/kala77/SynTotalGuitar-1.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d47/kala77/SynTotalGuitar-2.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d47/kala77/SynTotalGuitar3.jpg
lloyd dobler
Falling In Love With The Board
lloyd dobler
December 14th, 2006 at 04:04am
Forever~Fallen:
7 and 10.... or 8 and 10 Confused you get the point Wink they always get giggly when they see him and they gasp "is that Matt!?!" then try and play it cool and be like"......i think that's his name right?" ya sure you were only talking about him 5 seconds ago...haha. my favorite is the Rev. why? cuz he's always so funny.......and drunk Wink

[img]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h140/JimJimzX3/c6b5ff06.jpg[img]

^I luv that pic =]

Cute ^_^
That or he's always stoned. Or getting laid by his girlfriend in the bathroom. tehe
Forever~Fallen
Geek
Forever~Fallen
December 17th, 2006 at 03:17am
AP Most Anticipated Album of '07

Avenged Sevenfold's gold selling City of Evil launched the Orange County band from clubs to arenas, including a coveted slot opening for Guns 'N Roses in Europe. It also made A7X one of the most polarizing and scrutinized groups on the scene. For Evil's follow-up, frontman M. Shadows plans to let the music speak for itself. "One thing I can tell you is not to expect a part two of any of our records," he says. "I think we found ourselves in the last year. I think [the next album is] not going to sound like anybody, and it will sound like Avenged Sevenfold." Shadows says the group plan to use a "less is more" approach; they have a couple adventurous songs that are epic in scope but not necessarily in length. The band want to concentrate on texture and are discussing the possibility of working with multiple producers. Besides, after a year on the road, they're all tired of dual-guitar harmonies – and stories about the fall of Babylon. "The lyrics are going to be more straight-to-the-point," says Shadows. "This will be a much more real record that everyone can relate to, about stuff that everyone deals with.

omg this has me wanting to cry :'( and at the same time I'm fucking excited! lol
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
December 17th, 2006 at 10:33am
Forever~Fallen:
AP Most Anticipated Album of '07

Avenged Sevenfold's gold selling City of Evil launched the Orange County band from clubs to arenas, including a coveted slot opening for Guns 'N Roses in Europe. It also made A7X one of the most polarizing and scrutinized groups on the scene. For Evil's follow-up, frontman M. Shadows plans to let the music speak for itself. "One thing I can tell you is not to expect a part two of any of our records," he says. "I think we found ourselves in the last year. I think [the next album is] not going to sound like anybody, and it will sound like Avenged Sevenfold." Shadows says the group plan to use a "less is more" approach; they have a couple adventurous songs that are epic in scope but not necessarily in length. The band want to concentrate on texture and are discussing the possibility of working with multiple producers. Besides, after a year on the road, they're all tired of dual-guitar harmonies – and stories about the fall of Babylon. "The lyrics are going to be more straight-to-the-point," says Shadows. "This will be a much more real record that everyone can relate to, about stuff that everyone deals with.

omg this has me wanting to cry :'( and at the same time I'm fucking excited! lol
Hey! Haha I Have That Article!

I Really Can't Wait Until Their Next Record Though...A7X Is A Great Band. Very Happy
Franny.
Franny.
December 17th, 2006 at 02:11pm
ahh i like how this album is turning out already. it sounds like a7x is really ready to try something new whether the fans can accept it or not.

now the most interesting thing is shads writing lyrics that people can relate to rather than mythical stories. i'm more excited than ever now =)
SynGatesrocksmybed
King For A Couple Of Days
SynGatesrocksmybed

Mibba
December 17th, 2006 at 02:14pm
GreenDay420:
ahh i like how this album is turning out already. it sounds like a7x is really ready to try something new whether the fans can accept it or not.

now the most interesting thing is shads writing lyrics that people can relate to rather than mythical stories. i'm more excited than ever now =)

Cant wait for it to come out
*International*supergirl*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*International*supergirl*
December 17th, 2006 at 02:14pm
i love the omfg sssssssoooooooooo awesome

zacky is soooooooooo hottttttttttttttt

the album rawks i listened to it yesterday full blast it was awesome
Franny.
Franny.
December 17th, 2006 at 02:20pm
*International*supergirl*:
i love the omfg sssssssoooooooooo awesome

zacky is soooooooooo hottttttttttttttt

the album rawks i listened to it yesterday full blast it was awesome

you've clearly never seen zacky with his shirt off =P
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
December 17th, 2006 at 02:20pm
A7X_Synyster_Gates_Lover:
GreenDay420:

Same Here...I Really Can't Wait.
SynGatesrocksmybed
SynGatesrocksmybed

Mibba
December 17th, 2006 at 02:22pm
XXAshXX:
GreenDay420:

Same Here...I Really Can't Wait.

I'm going to save up alot of money for it
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
December 17th, 2006 at 02:29pm
lmfao Its Only Like, $20 Bucks Canadian For A Cd. (Which Really, Isn't Much)
SynGatesrocksmybed
SynGatesrocksmybed

Mibba
December 17th, 2006 at 02:30pm
Well I cant even save up $10
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
December 17th, 2006 at 02:31pm
Well I cant even save up $10
Seriously? Why not?
SynGatesrocksmybed
SynGatesrocksmybed

Mibba
December 17th, 2006 at 02:32pm
Yup I dont know I guess I just cant for some reason
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
December 17th, 2006 at 02:36pm
Sucks....Spending Problems Maybe?

Cause Thats The Problem My Brother Has...He Always Asks Me To Hold His Money whenever He Wants To Save It. BUT ANYWAYS.

Hopefully You Can Get The Money Somehow. Smile
SynGatesrocksmybed
SynGatesrocksmybed

Mibba
December 17th, 2006 at 02:42pm
XXAshXX:
Sucks....Spending Problems Maybe?

Cause Thats The Problem My Brother Has...He Always Asks Me To Hold His Money whenever He Wants To Save It. BUT ANYWAYS.

Hopefully You Can Get The Money Somehow. Smile

Yeah I have spending problems I guess
Franny.
Franny.
December 17th, 2006 at 03:25pm
well, you have now till october 07 to save up some money, i'm sure you can do it =)
SynGatesrocksmybed
SynGatesrocksmybed

Mibba
December 17th, 2006 at 03:30pm
Yeah maybe
Hipster.
Hipster.

Mibba Blog
December 17th, 2006 at 03:37pm