AuthorMessage
Pretty Like Drugs
King For A Couple Of Days
Pretty Like Drugs
October 7th, 2005 at 08:26pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
You don't, you get an option. You have to click a box saying "I am 13 years and over" or "I am under 13 years" or whatever. And parent's don't always know what their kids are doing, they can't keep their eyes on them 24/7 you know. Parent's are only human!

thats not my problem. I am trying to help animals with there's, and if you are not 13 it wont let you register, it tells you that you are to younge. Thanks for signing the petetion, but this isnt the first time I have done this, i am trying to get results, and pictures are worth a thousand words. and if you can say that those pictures wouldnt have helped you make a descion on if you were going to sign or not you would be lying.

Im sorry if that sounds mena, but this is getting off topic, this isnt about protecting kids from life, its about helping animasl be able to live theirs.

Confused I already signed the petition before you posted the pictures.
But let's move on now, you've put the warning so it's okay. Or as okay as it can get.
no, it's not
Capri's dead. Happy?:
okay, you just threw my point right out the window. look, you can't just tell people to leave if they feel uncomfortable. what if they're interested in learning about the topic, or other people's opinions, and want to share their own? post the damn links, not the pics, so people can post here without seeing them if they do not wish to.
Jesus
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
October 7th, 2005 at 08:27pm
.........Nine_Inch_Nails..........forget it.........you made a good point, but.......some people never listen......

H-F-P-R
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 7th, 2005 at 08:27pm
Capri's dead. Happy?:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
You don't, you get an option. You have to click a box saying "I am 13 years and over" or "I am under 13 years" or whatever. And parent's don't always know what their kids are doing, they can't keep their eyes on them 24/7 you know. Parent's are only human!

thats not my problem. I am trying to help animals with there's, and if you are not 13 it wont let you register, it tells you that you are to younge. Thanks for signing the petetion, but this isnt the first time I have done this, i am trying to get results, and pictures are worth a thousand words. and if you can say that those pictures wouldnt have helped you make a descion on if you were going to sign or not you would be lying.

Im sorry if that sounds mena, but this is getting off topic, this isnt about protecting kids from life, its about helping animasl be able to live theirs.

But let's move on now, you've put the warning so it's okay. Or as okay as it can get.
no, it's not
Capri's dead. Happy?:
okay, you just threw my point right out the window. look, you can't just tell people to leave if they feel uncomfortable. what if they're interested in learning about the topic, or other people's opinions, and want to share their own? post the damn links, not the pics, so people can post here without seeing them if they do not wish to.
Jesus

I said "as okay as it can get"
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
October 7th, 2005 at 08:29pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Capri's dead. Happy?:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

no, it's not
Capri's dead. Happy?:
Jesus

I said "as okay as it can get"
that would be links
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 7th, 2005 at 08:30pm
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:
.........Nine_Inch_Nails..........forget it.........you made a good point, but.......some people never listen......

H-F-P-R

True true...*sighs*
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 7th, 2005 at 09:33pm
Rolling Eyes
I'm sorry but I don't take PETA at all seriously
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
October 7th, 2005 at 09:36pm
spill_no_sick:
Rolling Eyes
why's that
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 7th, 2005 at 09:48pm
[QUOTE="Caprithey're crazy, and plus, they spread much propaganda
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
October 7th, 2005 at 09:52pm
spill_no_sick:
[QUOTE="Caprithey're crazy, and plus, they spread much propaganda
i wouldn't know, i don't think PETA operates in New Zealand. still, i'd rather sign their petition than do nothing
i.am.hawt.
Geek
i.am.hawt.
October 7th, 2005 at 11:29pm
i signed the petition thing and i've been watching the videos for peta for a while...they're disgusting but most likely too true.
Sweet Taboo.
Sweet Taboo.
October 8th, 2005 at 05:43pm
Why is everyone fighting on this thread? What's the point? We should all just be united against the fur industry, not fighting amongst ourselves...
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 8th, 2005 at 05:49pm
Kerrangutan:
Why is everyone fighting on this thread? What's the point? We should all just be united against the fur industry, not fighting amongst ourselves...

Cool
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 8th, 2005 at 06:02pm
spill_no_sick:
Rolling Eyes

did you watch the video? did you take the slaughtering of millions of animals every day seriously?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 8th, 2005 at 06:03pm
Peta is the largest animals rights organiztion in the world, they are international. almost every ohter animal rights org. is in partnership with PETA, if you dont take that seriously then what do you define as serious?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 9th, 2005 at 12:47am
Does nobody see anything wrong with this? maybe these will help influence your descion:
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 9th, 2005 at 12:47am
Does nobody see anything wrong with this? maybe these will help influence your descion:Animals are killed every day for fur. Not just wild, exotic animals. Peoples pets that were kidnapped. NAd dont tell me they dont use peoples pets. they stole my dog. Lucky for my comunnity we stopped the peroson who was doing this and he is suffering in China. Chinnese fur trade industy must be stopped. Laws, funny as some may be, aer not always funny. There is a definte lack of laws on animal cruelty. If you see no issues with wearing fur, look at these

[ video

wait for the video to load. If your still not convinced, look at these animals

i want to thank every1 who signed the petetion

if you want to do more go to click here to help

J Crew video, this is pretty graphic

if those images disturbed you, do something about it!!!sign the petetion to make J Crew stop using fur on the trim of coats so animals dont look like that, thamk you to every one who signed the petetion, click here to sigh it: sign petetion, no pics

i lost my dog to the chinnese fur industry, i dont want anyone else to lose theirs
MTVMAKESMEWANNASMOKECRACK
MTVMAKESMEWANNASMOKECRACK
October 9th, 2005 at 01:18am
Confused I got your point the first time you posted those pictures.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 9th, 2005 at 01:43am
MtvMakesMeWannaSmokeCrack:
Confused I got your point the first time you posted those pictures.

yeah, but new people looked at the thread, they didnt comment, but they pmed me. sorry, but it makes a point
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
October 9th, 2005 at 01:52am
TheFaggot:
;_; There is no words that can describe what I think about that....
Sylar
Sylar
October 9th, 2005 at 04:21am
The most cruel thing I have EVER seen is two 17 year old Maori guys bike past a cage with two feral cats in. The then came back later with a petrol tank, poured it over the cats and set them on fire.
I was watching it on the TV (a documentary) and although thw video stopped, the sound continued and the cats were screaming. I cannot describe how chilling it was to hear that amount of pain and fear put into one noise... It still 'haunts' me so to speak.
The two boys got 100 hours community service for their revolting, despicable SICK acts of cruelty to those cats.
What they had to say for themselves? "Oh they were gonna die anyway."
Register