Chinese fur trade - new movies & new updates

AuthorMessage
carrot
Idiot
carrot
October 9th, 2005 at 07:40am
i just dont understand why they need to wear other species skin when they got perfectly good skin already on them........

these people dont think what they are doing is wrong and thats whats so disgusting
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 9th, 2005 at 09:58am
carrot:
i just dont understand why they need to wear other species skin when they got perfectly good skin already on them........

these people dont think what they are doing is wrong and thats whats so disgusting

my point exactly. nice ava by the way. "its penut butter jelly time" i love that song
windbag
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
windbag
October 9th, 2005 at 10:00am
yooooo dudes wots up?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 9th, 2005 at 10:11am
windbag:
yooooo dudes wots up?

thousands of pets are being stolen every mintue and made into trim on a fur coat. thats whats up.
carrot
Idiot
carrot
October 9th, 2005 at 10:43am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
windbag:
yooooo dudes wots up?

thousands of pets are being stolen every mintue and made into trim on a fur coat. thats whats up.
youd think to read the title at least...it kinda sums it up
Arceus
Jackass
Arceus
October 9th, 2005 at 06:18pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
China is one of te worlds leading illegal fur traders. Not only do they use exotic, endagered animasl ,they use animals we consider pets. Cats and dogs. Some, they do steal from homes. In my town, a town out in the country in Missouri, an illegal animasl capturer was just caught and sent to jail. Small, country towns aer a main aera they hit. My best friend had her dog stolen, but luckily it was recovered,

I just watched the most horriable thing I have ever seen. I just saw a cat being skinned, a pet house cat.

PETA investagation

Peta does so much more then just telling people not to eat meat, they shut down a fur plant where cats and dogs, some little girls birthday present, some bodys best friend, a families pet, was beaten and killed. Watch the video and please sign the petetion to stop J Crew from selling fur they import from China
J. Cruel

if you think this is dumb, watch the video and see what these poor animasl go through
beaten
broken bones
thrown in cages
surrounded by disease
and the ones that aer still alive after that die a much more painful slow death with no fur

GRRRRRR THE CHINESE MUST FUCKING DIE!!!! THAT IS SO DAMN CRUEL!!! I WOULD PERSONALLY KILL ALL THOSE BASTARDS!!!! THAT IS INHUMANE AND JUST FUCKING EVIL!!!!!!!!! DIE!!! THEY ALL ARE GONNA DIE!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
MTVMAKESMEWANNASMOKECRACK
King For A Couple Of Days
MTVMAKESMEWANNASMOKECRACK
October 9th, 2005 at 08:49pm
HappyTeen_Prozac:
GRRRRRR THE CHINESE MUST FUCKING DIE!!!! THAT IS SO DAMN CRUEL!!! I WOULD PERSONALLY KILL ALL THOSE BASTARDS!!!! THAT IS INHUMANE AND JUST FUCKING EVIL!!!!!!!!! DIE!!! THEY ALL ARE GONNA DIE!!!
Next time I would specify 'the Chinese who kill animals for fur' because there are people of different ethnic groups here... -cough-
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 9th, 2005 at 09:23pm
MtvMakesMeWannaSmokeCrack:
HappyTeen_Prozac:
GRRRRRR THE CHINESE MUST FUCKING DIE!!!! THAT IS SO DAMN CRUEL!!! I WOULD PERSONALLY KILL ALL THOSE BASTARDS!!!! THAT IS INHUMANE AND JUST FUCKING EVIL!!!!!!!!! DIE!!! THEY ALL ARE GONNA DIE!!!
Next time I would specify 'the Chinese who kill animals for fur' because there are people of different ethnic groups here... -cough-

its the Chinnese goverment, not just the people who do it. China has no laws regulating animal abuse, but thye can basically do whatever they want, so if they are found guilty of stealing the pets from America, they can be put to death,
carrot
Idiot
carrot
October 10th, 2005 at 05:20am
i have to wonder what compells people like jlo to wear things like this.....

lets see how she feels when one of her pedigree muts gets skinned alive.....she'll be bothered then
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
October 10th, 2005 at 06:42am
I hate the Chinnesse.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 10th, 2005 at 12:05pm
TreIsCool32:
I hate the Chinnesse.

lmfao That's A Slight Generalization
carrot
Idiot
carrot
October 10th, 2005 at 02:17pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
TreIsCool32:
I hate the Chinnesse.

does that include chinesse take aways Shocked
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 10th, 2005 at 03:30pm
carrot:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
TreIsCool32:
I hate the Chinnesse.

does that include chinesse take aways Shocked

lmfao lmfao lmfao
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 10th, 2005 at 05:12pm
I like chinnese food...except when they put cats in it, how could you eat a cat, sick.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 10th, 2005 at 07:17pm
I hate PETA
those crazy mother fuckers!
Kitti
Kitti
October 10th, 2005 at 07:40pm
once PETA sent me some thing asking for a donation, apparently assuming i was over 18. well, being about 13 at the time and having no money...i threw it away.
i did sign the stupid petition though, so if everyone would stop badgering me about it...
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend
Geek
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend
October 10th, 2005 at 08:37pm
they suck
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 11th, 2005 at 01:17pm
Why Does Everyone Seem To Be Spelling It Chinnesse? Is It Like, An American Thing?
Drops of Jupiter
Idiot
Drops of Jupiter
October 11th, 2005 at 01:35pm
That is fucking sick, it really is

How would they like it if they were caged, killed, skinned and sold
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 11th, 2005 at 06:24pm
spill_no_sick:
I hate PETA
those crazy mother fuckers!

do you have a reason bhind this shallow generalization?
Register