Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 11th, 2005 at 06:33pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
spill_no_sick:
I hate PETA
those crazy mother fuckers!

do you have a reason bhind this shallow generalization?

It's Not Really Shallow. Or A Generalization, Because PETA Is All One Company.
But Nick, Back Up Your Answers, PETA Is Trying To Help The Animals Of This World. And Good On Them!!
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
October 12th, 2005 at 12:19pm
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
carrot
Idiot
carrot
October 13th, 2005 at 10:37am
eberneezer_egghead:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

eye eye matey
TheFaggot
King For A Couple Of Days
TheFaggot
October 13th, 2005 at 03:01pm
;_;
*i_love_greenday*
Geek
*i_love_greenday*
October 13th, 2005 at 03:57pm
Yeah I saw that the other day.. Bobbybob or whatever was talkign about it. I still can't get over the fact that they stole some of the animals too from familys. That's disgusting! I can't watch the video cos I won't be able to sleep knowing what happens.... Shocked Shocked Shocked
Ryan is teh sex
Geek
Ryan is teh sex
October 13th, 2005 at 08:05pm
i am not going to watch the video, i already have a heap load of depressed thought today. and they where all at lunch, {where my cafiteria has hambuger and meat *shudders* for lucnh}. i want to sign the petion! if you have to wtch the video could you poosibly find me a different way to sign. my dog died like that, someone stole him and skinned him.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 14th, 2005 at 12:02pm
Awwweh!
Sunset Veins
Sunset Veins
October 15th, 2005 at 12:44pm
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I'm not even going to click those links because I know I will cry.
I cannot stand to see animals being hurt in ANY way whatsoever.
People who hurt animals should be imprisoned FOREVER.
Animals were put on this earth to make peple happy and to feed them, in some cases such as cows and chickens.
Animals were not put here to WEAR.
Whoever's sick idea it was to wear animals should die.

Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad
Ryan is teh sex
Geek
Ryan is teh sex
October 15th, 2005 at 05:59pm
Lollapaloozer.:
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Animals were put on this earth to make peple happy and to feed them, in some cases such as cows and chickens.

agrred. jackass that first had the idea. bleh. evil minded person! Evil or Very Mad
MTVMAKESMEWANNASMOKECRACK
MTVMAKESMEWANNASMOKECRACK
October 15th, 2005 at 06:31pm
caseylee13:
Lollapaloozer.:

agrred. jackass that first had the idea. bleh. evil minded person! Evil or Very Mad
You shouldn't blame the people who first started this. They wore animal hides to protect themselves from harsh weather, not for fashion reasons.
Ryan is teh sex
Geek
Ryan is teh sex
October 15th, 2005 at 06:36pm
MtvMakesMeWannaSmokeCrack:
caseylee13:
Lollapaloozer.:

You shouldn't blame the people who first started this. They wore animal hides to protect themselves from harsh weather, not for fashion reasons.

ok, yeah. the peopel that had to wear them are ok, but the people that CHOOSE to wear them, are evil. but that may just be me that thinks that.
Drops of Jupiter
Idiot
Drops of Jupiter
October 15th, 2005 at 06:39pm
caseylee13:
caseylee13:
Lollapaloozer.:

ok, yeah. the peopel that had to wear them are ok, but the people that CHOOSE to wear them, are evil. but that may just be me that thinks that.
No, i'd agree with you on that, when you know whats happened to the animal, its just sick
Gem
Jackass
Gem
October 18th, 2005 at 01:27pm
omfg.. i watched it and it reduced me to tears. Thats fucking sick sick sick! How could they! Some still had collars on! A little boy or girl might be missing thier pet and then the poor animal will be wondering whats happening and why its happening. Oh god, thats just low and evil! Honestly, how could they?!?!?!?!
Gem
Jackass
Gem
October 18th, 2005 at 01:55pm
Right, i'v sent it to 200 plp who have all signed the petition and i'm putting up a notice at college tomorrow for plp to sign. Plus i'm making a sign up sheet what plp in my classes can sign which i'll email to the PETA. This has to stop now!
XxXhanaXxX
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
XxXhanaXxX
October 18th, 2005 at 02:00pm
thats sick!!! Sad
Gem
Jackass
Gem
October 18th, 2005 at 02:03pm
XxXhanaXxX:
thats sick!!! Sad

Don't worry Han, you can sign the sheet 2moz Very Happy
XxXhanaXxX
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
XxXhanaXxX
October 18th, 2005 at 02:04pm
kk will do!!!
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 21st, 2005 at 05:25pm
Billie-Joe138:
caseylee13:
caseylee13:
Lollapaloozer.:

No, i'd agree with you on that, when you know whats happened to the animal, its just sick

thats completely differnt. A long time ago(long, long, long ago) animal hides were all you had, thats not so any more. There are tons of alternatives to fur.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
October 21st, 2005 at 05:36pm
I hated seeing them skin that animal. Sick...they were laughing aswell! I wouldn't wear a fur coat...because I know what happened to get them...and I don't think they look that good anyway. But they are really soft. I don't mind eating meat..because well...how else are we gonna survive? If we all ate greens..we would be...sticks..? Even though I already am...but...I'll never wear fur. I can't believe they even stole people's pets...
Gem
Jackass
Gem
October 22nd, 2005 at 05:56pm
*Blue Star*:
I hated seeing them skin that animal. Sick...they were laughing aswell! I wouldn't wear a fur coat...because I know what happened to get them...and I don't think they look that good anyway. But they are really soft. I don't mind eating meat..because well...how else are we gonna survive? If we all ate greens..we would be...sticks..? Even though I already am...but...I'll never wear fur. I can't believe they even stole people's pets...

Sick innit? Did you sign the petition?
Register