Chinese fur trade - new movies & new updates

AuthorMessage
Nimrod to Idiot
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Nimrod to Idiot
November 16th, 2005 at 09:02pm
ya know what....... it really is sad. to see animals skinned, and what not. The suck BASTARDS who do that SHIT, should be locked up in a cell 1 foot wide, and 8 feet tall, just so they can stand there, do nothing, just stand and fell death. i would cheer for joy.
personaly, i love animals more then humans, so when i see the CRAP and SICKNESS those MOTHER FUCKERS do, i really want to do bad stuff to them, for example.... i would rip out their nails with pliers, stick ants down their throat, slowly take razor baldes and cut up their whole FUCKING bodies. i wish they would die..... not only chineese fur traders, hunters who use guns..... i mean holy SHIT.... why the FUCK a FUCKING gun, thats unfair, huh? I mean theres a deer or w/e standing there, then bang! its dead. wow eh... fun..... i would rip them to pieces. It you saw the movies Saw and Saw II, you would know what im talking about, just multible by 100 squared....... yeah. so to sum up this SHIT, THEY SHOULD DIE DIE DIE DIE ID EID
Baguelle
King For A Couple Of Days
Baguelle
November 17th, 2005 at 01:07am
I don't want to watch. Oh, the poor kitties. I seriously don't understand why people would do this to be in coats that are fuzzy. I can understand killing a cow for food though. Man, it just makes me sick.
a-dawg.
Falling In Love With The Board
a-dawg.
November 17th, 2005 at 02:00pm
That's disgusting. But the problem is, would people take that much notice if it was a sheep or a cow or a chicken being treated like that?

No.

Because doggies and kitties are cute. And sheep, cows and chickens are just dumb farm animals.That isn't right. Because they're all animals and none of them should have to suffer. But why does 'mans best friend' count more than the average cow?
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
November 17th, 2005 at 02:35pm
Angels Fly With Me <3:
That's disgusting. But the problem is, would people take that much notice if it was a sheep or a cow or a chicken being treated like that?

No.

Because doggies and kitties are cute. And sheep, cows and chickens are just dumb farm animals.That isn't right. Because they're all animals and none of them should have to suffer. But why does 'mans best friend' count more than the average cow?

yeah...that's what I've always thought...but I would still act the same if I saw someone do it to a cow aswell.
it's hardcore honey.
Idiot
it's hardcore honey.
November 17th, 2005 at 02:44pm
i can't express what i feel right now. all i know is i cried when i saw the pictures.
drummer_chick322
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
drummer_chick322
November 17th, 2005 at 04:19pm
its inhumane. i wonder what they would say if someone did that to them. i mean, humans are animals too.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
November 18th, 2005 at 07:18pm
humans are animals, but kitties aren't hippies that take up dumb causes like this where it is very uncommon and already has many unforced laws on it just to say they're a hippie

that's why I like kitties
Ilse
Ilse
November 18th, 2005 at 10:48pm
Alright, I hate the fact that animals get killed just for their fur, it's completley unjust.

However, I eat meat. Becuase guess what, something needs to die so we can live.
PETA can kiss my ass because VEGETABLES ARE LIVING ORGANISIMS TOO!

Do you need to feed a plant? Yes
Do you need to water a plant? Yes
Do you need to give the plant a proper environment? Yes
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
November 18th, 2005 at 11:03pm
September_has_Ended:

Oh god we're sinners now Cool
Fell
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Fell
November 18th, 2005 at 11:50pm
What I saw can not be put in to words, it's sick and inhumain

AHHH I DON'T THINK I'LL EVER BE ABLE TO EAT MEAT AGAIN!!!
HolidayOnChristeRoad
Geek
HolidayOnChristeRoad
November 19th, 2005 at 12:17am
TreIsCool32:
September_has_Ended:

plants have no upper brain function, unlike an animal, which feels every single moment of pain humans put it through. i realize i sound overly serious here, but animal rights are something i take very seriously. also, all the people saying that the chinese people are sick bastards if they skin an animal is all well and good, but if you write to them saying that, they just delete it. on www.peta2.com there is a link to learn how to properly write letters to places like that, in a matter-of-fact way that makes it sounds like you're not planning on bombing the tree in their front yard, ya know?
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
November 19th, 2005 at 05:00am
I'm NO WAY watching that.

I already feel like crying as it is!

That's Billy.

How could anyone hurt something so innocent?

I love him so much.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
November 19th, 2005 at 05:03am
BillieJoesRebelGirl:
TreIsCool32:
September_has_Ended:

plants have no upper brain function, unlike an animal, which feels every single moment of pain humans put it through. i realize i sound overly serious here, but animal rights are something i take very seriously. also, all the people saying that the chinese people are sick bastards if they skin an animal is all well and good, but if you write to them saying that, they just delete it. on www.peta2.com there is a link to learn how to properly write letters to places like that, in a matter-of-fact way that makes it sounds like you're not planning on bombing the tree in their front yard, ya know?

Listen Bub, if we didn't eat meat (which I don't Very Happy), or vegetables, what would we eat?

Something needs a brain to be able to feel pain, because nerves send messages to the brain saying "Oy, that hurts like a bugger!" but if they have no brain...

see what I'm getting at here?
tiffysawrus
Jackass
tiffysawrus
November 19th, 2005 at 04:41pm
PsychWard 667-9-2-5:
i can't express what i feel right now. all i know is i cried when i saw the pictures.
same here. when that cat was skined i just cried. and when i saw them throw the dogs and cats it was soo horrible. and then the cat that was looking at all the fur awwww it was horrible Crying or Very sad
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
November 19th, 2005 at 04:51pm
oy, isnt anyone gonna tell me how cute my babies are?
tiffysawrus
Jackass
tiffysawrus
November 19th, 2005 at 04:54pm
okies, billy your kitty is freaken cute!
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
November 19th, 2005 at 05:17pm
I know! Very Happy Thanks!
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
November 20th, 2005 at 01:01am
September_has_Ended:
Alright, I hate the fact that animals get killed just for their fur, it's completley unjust.

However, I eat meat. Becuase guess what, something needs to die so we can live.

This has nothing to do with eating animals, its about inhumanly beating and skinning animals.
Baguelle
Baguelle
November 20th, 2005 at 01:25am
I would feel the same way about a cow or a chicken because they're still animals and it is being used for something less important than food. I just made a comment about the cats because those are my favorite animals. Nothing against anyone.
Bamf!
Jackass
Bamf!
November 20th, 2005 at 01:50am
:O Those sick fucking bastards. They can rot in hell. How would they feel if they were the dog/cat that got beaten thrown on the ground in tight metal cages breaking there legs. Then killing them and getting skinned all for a coat. What pisses me off the most here is that over half of those animals were STOLEN. They were normal pets. And those fucking ass holes came and stole them and skinned them. God DAMN! FUCK! Sorry this just pisses me off...
Register