Chinese fur trade - new movies & new updates

AuthorMessage
Baguelle
King For A Couple Of Days
Baguelle
November 20th, 2005 at 02:13am
Another Broken Spirit:
:O Those sick fucking bastards. They can rot in hell. How would they feel if they were the dog/cat that got beaten thrown on the ground in tight metal cages breaking there legs. Then killing them and getting skinned all for a coat. What pisses me off the most here is that over half of those animals were STOLEN. They were normal pets. And those fucking ass holes came and stole them and skinned them. God DAMN! FUCK! Sorry this just pisses me off...
I agree.
tiffysawrus
Jackass
tiffysawrus
November 20th, 2005 at 09:10am
Buttermilk Rusk:
I know! Very Happy Thanks!
your welcome Very Happy
Paul Simonon Teenie.
Jackass
Paul Simonon Teenie.
November 20th, 2005 at 06:23pm
Gahhh. Thats sad.
a-dawg.
Falling In Love With The Board
a-dawg.
November 21st, 2005 at 02:56pm
Buttermilk Rusk:
oy, isnt anyone gonna tell me how cute my babies are?
Aww, he's gorgeous. *kisses his little nose*
..after 10 cups of coffee
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
..after 10 cups of coffee
November 23rd, 2005 at 04:55pm
what the hell! this is really sad *crys*
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
November 24th, 2005 at 11:47am
Basket*Case:
Another Broken Spirit:
:O Those sick fucking bastards. They can rot in hell. How would they feel if they were the dog/cat that got beaten thrown on the ground in tight metal cages breaking there legs. Then killing them and getting skinned all for a coat. What pisses me off the most here is that over half of those animals were STOLEN. They were normal pets. And those fucking ass holes came and stole them and skinned them. God DAMN! FUCK! Sorry this just pisses me off...
I agree.

Alot of them Were Stolen from the United States, thats the main country they are taken from, then China, then Mexico. Its tragic
Kitti
Kitti
November 24th, 2005 at 12:06pm
spill_no_sick:
humans are animals, but kitties aren't hippies that take up dumb causes like this where it is very uncommon and already has many unforced laws on it just to say they're a hippie

that's why I like kitties

kitties are awesome...lol
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 24th, 2005 at 12:19pm
xx_tiffy_xx:
okies, billy your kitty is freaken cute!

ZOMG AVATAR! <3
tres_stalker_77
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
tres_stalker_77
November 27th, 2005 at 12:59pm
That is just sick. They should die that way. SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheech.
King For A Couple Of Days
Cheech.
November 30th, 2005 at 06:23am
i just watched that, i was already against fur and any sort of cruelty to animals, they are not people who can throw a dog from the top of a van, gets me so fucking mad....
Cupid Stunt
Geek
Cupid Stunt
November 30th, 2005 at 01:30pm
I didn't watch the video *hugs cat* I'm feeling sick just looking at the page.WHERE ARE THESE HEARTLESS BASTARDS????KILL THEM ALLLLLLL!!!!!!!
Ryan is teh sex
Geek
Ryan is teh sex
November 30th, 2005 at 08:07pm
people that wear fur should learn where that fur came from. in a couple of days im sharing my project on this subject. FUR. and so people in my class will know what happens to animals.
then when i go to the mall with friends/family i shall take leaflets, stickers and stuff. so people will know. its just SICK how people could laugh at a CUTE kitten/puppy being skinned, ALIVE!
sick fucking bastards!
arewethewaiting St. Jimmy
Geek
arewethewaiting St. Jimmy
November 30th, 2005 at 08:59pm
the links aint working
ROSHAMBO
Geek
ROSHAMBO
December 1st, 2005 at 12:32am
I just hate the torture on animals. I don't really think it really matters if it's a cat or dog. Their not considered as best friends in some countries you know and it's not as if their endangered. If it were torture and fur from an animal say.. a tiger then that's just pure, mindless evil.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 1st, 2005 at 05:34pm
arewethewaiting St. Jimmy:
the links aint working

worked for me
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 2nd, 2005 at 07:31pm
WE DID IT!!!!!!! J Crew no longer sells fur. Thats one less company supporting the fur Trade. Thank you to everyone who signed the Petition, it paid off. After 11 weeks of protesting and voicing our opinions, J crew has signed an agreement to no longer sell fur products.

Click here for more info, dont worry, no pictures, just an article

As awesome as it is, this was a small victory to stop fur trade in China, I will keep posting ways you can help, so check back.
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
December 3rd, 2005 at 08:08am
i swear there are no word to decribe my feeling on this, i saw a video a few years ago that is when i became truly passionate about the subject... i think it is one of the most inhuman things you could do... just because we are bigger and stranger than thest animals doesnt mean we have to skin them alive... if i ever got hold of one of these people... i dont know what i would do
Nimrod to Idiot
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Nimrod to Idiot
December 5th, 2005 at 04:33pm
i was at Winners getting some stuff for winter and i saw a pair of gloves for 159.99$ and i wanted to see what it was made from so i looked at the label and it said 100% unknowen materales. WTF ASSHOLES
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 5th, 2005 at 05:27pm
Nimrod to Idiot:
i was at Winners getting some stuff for winter and i saw a pair of gloves for 159.99$ and i wanted to see what it was made from so i looked at the label and it said 100% unknowen materales. WTF ASSHOLES

thats code for cheap fur, usually meaning cats, dogs, ferrets, or other small animals.
Invalid.
Jackass
Invalid.
December 19th, 2005 at 12:02pm
im not even considering watching it. it's just... evil. thats the only word i can use.
Register