Chinese fur trade - new movies & new updates

AuthorMessage
Lilyvazz
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lilyvazz
December 19th, 2005 at 02:10pm
I hate them so much, i cried when i watched one of the video a while back, i couldn't watch the rest at all. I don't even understand why it's even legal, i mean it's not like anyone really benefits from it.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 20th, 2005 at 07:10pm
Lilyvazz:
I hate them so much, i cried when i watched one of the video a while back, i couldn't watch the rest at all. I don't even understand why it's even legal, i mean it's not like anyone really benefits from it.

No one benifits from it, but millions of animals lose lives, excellent point
hm___kinky
King For A Couple Of Days
hm___kinky
December 20th, 2005 at 08:37pm
i fucking hate people who do that shit i saw a horse being killed at a slaughter house(i personally own a horse and my life it at the barn almost everyday so..)and i could not handle it it was so sad and it made me want to shoot the people who can do this to these aniamls i have no fucking idea how they can sleep at night......
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 20th, 2005 at 10:04pm
suicidal_punk_redhead:
i fucking hate people who do that shit i saw a horse being killed at a slaughter house(i personally own a horse and my life it at the barn almost everyday so..)and i could not handle it it was so sad and it made me want to shoot the people who can do this to these aniamls i have no fucking idea how they can sleep at night......

thats terrible

I love horses
DogNPonyShow
Geek
DogNPonyShow
December 20th, 2005 at 11:56pm
Video: not watched...I've already seen it.
Petition: signed. (a while ago, too)

I've seen so many videos like that one and just thinking about it makes me dizzy and sick to my stomach. It's not just because of the inhumane treatment of the animals, though, but the way those people were acting. Ugh. I makes my skin crawl.

So, I have a question to propose of you. I very rarely eat meat...about once every two weeks, but I'm still no vegetarian. On the other hand, I will not touch/wear/go near anything (clothing/make-up wise) made of fur or animal products. Seriously, I was at Petsmart yesterday and the lady in front of me in line, buying all these cat and dog toys, was wearing a floor length fur coat. I almost got out of the line. What I'm getting at here: does that make me a hypocrite? A lot of people say yes.

And a big thank you to I_worship_tre_Cool. Many people would never of known about this petition if you hadn't made this thread. Kudos to you!

~K
Billies_Chik96
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Billies_Chik96
December 23rd, 2005 at 01:10pm
hey can any one please help me i want to find the video of j.crew "j.cruel" when they r killing them and jumping on their heads and enjoying it coz my aunt doesn't believe me when i tell her that j.lo uses that fur!! does any one know the site?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 23rd, 2005 at 10:09pm
Billies_Chik96:
hey can any one please help me i want to find the video of j.crew "j.cruel" when they r killing them and jumping on their heads and enjoying it coz my aunt doesn't believe me when i tell her that j.lo uses that fur!! does any one know the site?

I updated the links Cool Its on the first page, and because of The Petetion, J cruel no Longer sells fur, but there is a link to the video on the first page, because J cruel no longer sells fur, but many companies still do Sad
Billies_Chik96
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Billies_Chik96
December 24th, 2005 at 04:07am
yeah i didn't mean that one before i saw another video the url was posted on another j cruel thread and i don't know where it went but thanks any way! Very Happy
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 29th, 2005 at 05:46pm
Billies_Chik96:
yeah i didn't mean that one before i saw another video the url was posted on another j cruel thread and i don't know where it went but thanks any way! Very Happy

Confused to the best of my knoweldge there was only one J Cruel movie, but it doesnt matter, the j Cruel campaign is over because they agreed to no longer sell fur products Cool
Sorry I couldnt help you find your video
OmGz,TeEnIeZ!1!1!3494
Geek
OmGz,TeEnIeZ!1!1!3494
December 29th, 2005 at 09:08pm
I think that we should hunt everyone down who's apart of that and supports that ans skin them, scalp them, cut off their genitals (muahuhahuhahuha) and dip them slowly into a tub or acid.

Sad

PETA! PETA! PETA!
Kiru
Geek
Kiru
December 29th, 2005 at 09:35pm
Gee, that's scary. Shocked

My own cat is sitting at the foot of my bed.

Anyone steals her to be skinned and I'll make sure they're castrated / have a piece of glass shoved up their 'gina.
Billies_Chik96
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Billies_Chik96
December 30th, 2005 at 11:19am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Billies_Chik96:

Confused to the best of my knoweldge there was only one J Cruel movie, but it doesnt matter, the j Cruel campaign is over because they agreed to no longer sell fur products Cool
Sorry I couldnt help you find your video

oh no its okay don't worry about it!
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 1st, 2006 at 06:37pm
I wont, but anyways I am working on getting the new stuff up for the Chinesse fur trade, so bear with me Cool
Slappy
Geek
Slappy
January 1st, 2006 at 07:20pm
Have i mentioned i cant stand PETA?

I think i have.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 1st, 2006 at 07:24pm
Slappy:

I think i have.

I agree, PETA is a political organization and they wait for things to happen, then they jump in during the midst of chaos, but this campiagn was important to me and something needed to be done. Cool
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 1st, 2006 at 07:24pm
Slappy:

I think i have.

Well thats something we agree on. Its like feminism, people who take things too far just end up making things worse for themselves and the reputation of their organizations.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 1st, 2006 at 08:59pm
Ok, I posted the new movies, the new one is a little more graphic then the one before, so I warned you.
Billies_Chik96
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Billies_Chik96
January 2nd, 2006 at 02:05am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Ok, I posted the new movies, the new one is a little more graphic then the one before, so I warned you.

hey i'm sorry can u post the new video again coz i didn't see it!
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2006 at 10:54am
Billies_Chik96:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

hey i'm sorry can u post the new video again coz i didn't see it!

its on the topic post at the bottom.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
June 16th, 2006 at 01:08pm
i dont think im gonna watch the vid. ive seen a lotta stuff like that, and my friend has a habit of sending me disturbing images like that. the fur trade is sick, i object to it on every level and i wouldnt wear fur, EVER. the people who do that are evil sadists who deserve to have that done to them. i have 2 chinchillas, an animal that is used a lot in the fur trade because their fur is so soft, and ive seen some of the coats etc made of fur and quite frankly, the fur looks better on the animals anyway
Register