PEOPLE! if ur experts on guitars, help me out!

AuthorMessage
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
King For A Couple Of Days
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
October 10th, 2005 at 02:57pm
punky monkey:
Fender strats r good u should get 1 of those Wink

Welcome!!!

You remind me of someone I met in chat-zone... do you ever go there?
Join-The-Dark-Side
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Join-The-Dark-Side
October 10th, 2005 at 05:16pm
Chat-zone? nah, never been there... any good? THNX 2 EVR1 WHO HAS HELPED ME BY NOW! evry1 is telling me 'les paul' or 'fender strat'... funny enuff Billie Joe uses those guitars!... I think... Laughing
Valentine
Jackass
Valentine
October 11th, 2005 at 03:42pm
Well you should really wait till you're completely confortable enough on the non elec first, cause a friend of mine had her guitar for a week, sucked, went straight onto electric and made a fool outta herself.

If you(And someone else, not a family member) thinks your good enough, then maybe get a fender strat or something.

Oh! And be sure to ask the shop keeper any question then and there casue that way you won't be confused! xxx
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
October 11th, 2005 at 05:14pm
go for a cheap strat. i advise you not to spend a shitload of money on a les paul yet until you're comfortable with playing guitar in general. les paul's cost A LOT, and it's a really good guitar, but not for beginners to use a lot of money on. your choice though but i suggest a fender strat.
Ahhhh!
Jackass
Ahhhh!
October 11th, 2005 at 06:46pm
You can get them all off musiciansfriend.com in your price range

The fat strat.

satin strat... I've played drums for a guy who had one of those... it sounded really nice...

or there's the standard strat. All in your price range.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
October 12th, 2005 at 05:02am
GreenDay420:
go for a cheap strat. i advise you not to spend a shitload of money on a les paul yet until you're comfortable with playing guitar in general. les paul's cost A LOT, and it's a really good guitar, but not for beginners to use a lot of money on. your choice though but i suggest a fender strat.

What this smart person said.
State Radio
State Radio
October 12th, 2005 at 10:02pm
Fender is good for now, long-lasting n cheap.
Jenjenjen
Jenjenjen
October 13th, 2005 at 11:09am
omgimgothlolz:
GreenDay420:

Well, on the music store here the Les Paul is cheaper than Fender.. =/
Franny.
Franny.
October 13th, 2005 at 07:10pm
Help Me.:
omgimgothlolz:
GreenDay420:

woo i'm a smart person! Very Happy depends the model. my friend's strat that is the same year and model as eric johnson's strat is $2500 and some les paul's are cheaper. but les paul's are models for epiphone and gibson. even though epiphone is part of gibson, they are much cheaper than actual gibsons.
Jenjenjen
Jenjenjen
October 14th, 2005 at 09:59am
GreenDay420:
Help Me.:
omgimgothlolz:
GreenDay420:

woo i'm a smart person! Very Happy depends the model. my friend's strat that is the same year and model as eric johnson's strat is $2500 and some les paul's are cheaper. but les paul's are models for epiphone and gibson. even though epiphone is part of gibson, they are much cheaper than actual gibsons.

Yeah, I figured.
OMG!muffinsxx
Geek
OMG!muffinsxx
October 16th, 2005 at 12:54am
Squire or a Fender Strat
Rols Rois
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Rols Rois
October 20th, 2005 at 02:32pm
I Started With SX Cool ;
you can play with SX, Stardust, not an expensive one for the begining
k-contentbarrier-
Addict
k-contentbarrier-
October 22nd, 2005 at 12:57pm
get an epiphone lespaul since theyre made by gibson and are less expensive than ones with an actual gibson nameplate. I got mine for $500 (and that's for a nice one) and there are some that are even less than 100. I recommend the les paul junior because it looke alot like Billie Joe's LP except with a humbucker and bolt neck, and it's only $89.00. Good luck Very Happy
Rols Rois
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Rols Rois
October 23rd, 2005 at 05:44am
Nhaa, u need a good guitar.
they say begginers need to get the best, and they're right.
u need a good guitar, dont notice the price, even in 250,300$ you wont regrat it,trust me
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
October 23rd, 2005 at 08:09am
Rols Rois:
u need a good guitar, dont notice the price, even in 250,300$ you wont regrat it,trust me

Yes they will.
No point in getting parents into debt if you've only been playing for two months and can't even use it properly. What a waste.
Drunkard
Jackass
Drunkard
October 23rd, 2005 at 04:31pm
i have a squier guitar, they are good but i'd go with a fender
Franny.
Franny.
October 24th, 2005 at 01:25am
omgimgothlolz:
Rols Rois:

Yes they will.
No point in getting parents into debt if you've only been playing for two months and can't even use it properly. What a waste.

true. and also if you've only been playing for a bit, you might quit on guitar a little later, so the guitar would've gone to waste for sure.
killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
October 27th, 2005 at 01:08am
can't help you, sorry.
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
October 27th, 2005 at 10:39am
GreenDay420:
omgimgothlolz:
Rols Rois:

Yes they will.

true. and also if you've only been playing for a bit, you might quit on guitar a little later, so the guitar would've gone to waste for sure.
Ive still got my newb guitar Retard
Dom
Jackass
Dom
October 27th, 2005 at 11:47am
White Riot:
maybe a les paul,or a fender strat.
affordable? ......

well im getting my second electric for £300 and its pretty amazing. Line 6 Variax 300. its basically 25 guitars in one. well 23 guitars including a banjo and a sitar. Theres semi-acoustic, acoustic and 12 strings aswell. Its uber-coolio.
Register