OMFG

AuthorMessage
gingerplus
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
gingerplus
November 11th, 2005 at 02:04pm

tres_rocknroll_girlfriend
ok, so lets get this streight.........to get to the front of the stage, it only costs 6.00$ extra, and when your in the front billie could chose you from the audioence, and you could get to play the guitar/bass/drums.........and then you get to KEEP whatever you play?? but you need to know how to play!?!?!?!

what if you don't?? like what if billie chose you to play drums, and you don't know how.........would you just say i don't know how to play, and billie would chose someone else, or would he teach you on stage????

HELP I NEED TO PREPARE!!!!!! Very Happy

He wouldn't pick you if you didn't know how to play drums(or bass or guitar).You have to raise your hand.Like he'll say,"WHO HERE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY GUITAR!?"and then he picks someone who has their hand raised and then he says,"How many years have you been playing?" and then that person will hold up five fingers or how many ever years they've been playing.They he'll be like,"Well,get up here!"
And then Billie Joe will show you where to put your fingers.At my show,the guy who played guitar was the only one that got to keep the instrument,the kid that played bass got to jump off the stage,and I think the kid playing drums got to keep the drum sticks.
Did that help you at all?Anyways,have fun at the show.
I 'Surrender' to Ben
Jackass
I 'Surrender' to Ben
November 11th, 2005 at 07:57pm
thanx, i will try to get on stage, but with my luck i wont Sad

i don't know how to play guitar, but i do know how to play drums!
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 13th, 2005 at 06:52pm
gingerplus:

He wouldn't pick you if you didn't know how to play drums(or bass or guitar).You have to raise your hand.Like he'll say,"WHO HERE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY GUITAR!?"and then he picks someone who has their hand raised and then he says,"How many years have you been playing?" and then that person will hold up five fingers or how many ever years they've been playing.They he'll be like,"Well,get up here!"
And then Billie Joe will show you where to put your fingers.At my show,the guy who played guitar was the only one that got to keep the instrument,the kid that played bass got to jump off the stage,and I think the kid playing drums got to keep the drum sticks.
Did that help you at all?Anyways,have fun at the show.

I'm a fucking vocalist, I have no chance... Crying or Very sad Not like I'd ever see them in concert anyways Confused
bjasluver78
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
bjasluver78
November 19th, 2005 at 04:31pm
yah i went to there concert and they gave a 10 yr old the guitar!!
In Pasalacqua
Geek
In Pasalacqua
November 19th, 2005 at 05:54pm
tres_rocknroll_girlfriend:
someone told me that you need to get a wrist band to get close enough to get billie's guitar! is it true, does it cost extra to be able to get close on stage?

In Ireland you have to queue REALLY early to get a pitt pass, which means you can get right up to the barrier at the stage....it's based on first come first serve, they only hand out a certain number. It's so good when you're in the pitt though, you're so close. Cool

LMAO it was so embarassing. A girl went up on stage in Dublin, Billie Joe picked her all the way from up on the balcony (wtf dude? lmao) and she only looked about 12, but when she went up she couldn't do it, and she had to get down LMFAO. Then he got some guy up instead. Oh god, I felt so sorry for the girl Laughing Sad Laughing

You have to be able to play to a certain extent, yeah. Billie Joe picked a guy to play drums, and he even said "How long you been playing?" and when the guy shouted "7 years!" Billie Joe said "Get your ass up on stage then!!" Laughing
Register