Spirit Of '77
Falling In Love With The Board
Spirit Of '77
October 15th, 2005 at 09:33pm
Lollapaloozer.:
This is what I think.

Rapist - prison for LIFE; no paroll
Murderer - death row immediately

think about it though, the murderer gets off easier. he doesnt have to live through his sentance.

and besides, the system is too fucked up to do things that way. people get wrongly accused and shit and could get killed themselves for possibly doing nothing.
Ilse
Ilse
October 15th, 2005 at 09:36pm
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Lollapaloozer.:
This is what I think.

think about it though, the murderer gets off easier. he doesnt have to live through his sentance.

and besides, the system is too fucked up to do things that way. people get wrongly accused and shit and could get killed themselves for possibly doing nothing.
Exactly. There was this man who was tried for murder, and he didn't commit it. He was on death row when suddenly it hit him "Hey, I was at a baseball game that day." If a camera didn't focus on that section of the crowd, that man would be dead.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
October 15th, 2005 at 09:50pm
September_has_Ended:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Lollapaloozer.:
This is what I think.

Exactly. There was this man who was tried for murder, and he didn't commit it. He was on death row when suddenly it hit him "Hey, I was at a baseball game that day." If a camera didn't focus on that section of the crowd, that man would be dead.

exactly! and there have been many times where people get put in jail and then before their sentance is up they find out that it wasnt them and arrest the right person. but that other person has already wasted possibly 25 years of there lives for something they didnt even do! what a life, eh?
I.Heart.Panic.
King For A Couple Of Days
I.Heart.Panic.
October 16th, 2005 at 07:33am
Rape is evil.
It's just pure evil.
But so is murder.
Now I'm not saying that rape isn't horrible and all that but on the whole I think you'd agree murder is worse than rape.
HE MURDERED THEM! WHY THE FUCK HASN'T HE BEEN SHOT?!
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 16th, 2005 at 08:34am
To Ian Huntley I Would Like To:

1) Do that old stretching thing they did in medival times.
2) Put him in chains by the wall and beat him brutely; kicking, punching, whatever.
3) Stab him with a dagger about 20 times, but patch him up afterwards so he lives.
4) Chop off his hands and feet, then patch him up again but badly so he then gets gangrene.
5) Just before he's about to die from the gangrene, hang, draw and quater him.

Yeah...but then that would make me as bad as him so I think I'm going to have to refrain!
Dom
Jackass
Dom
October 16th, 2005 at 11:55am
comfortably confused:
I thought Ian Huntley got two life sentances... maybe I'm wrong.

I hate that life inprisonment is only 25 years... In 25 years that guy will be out.

no, in 25 years he'll be able to be considered for release. Its more of a MINUMUM of 25 years.
Dom
Jackass
Dom
October 16th, 2005 at 11:59am
bloodraine:
Ian Huntley doesn't deserve death. He deserves to languish in prison for the rest of his life. Death should be a release, not a punishment.

People were annoyed when Harold Shipman killed himself. They felt he'd taken the easy way out and he hadnt served his sentance. So killing the criminal doesnt always work.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
October 16th, 2005 at 12:32pm
Dom:
bloodraine:
Ian Huntley doesn't deserve death. He deserves to languish in prison for the rest of his life. Death should be a release, not a punishment.

People were annoyed when Harold Shipman killed himself. They felt he'd taken the easy way out and he hadnt served his sentance. So killing the criminal doesnt always work.

Which is exactly what i said in my post. Death shouldn't be used as a punishment, because its an 'easy way out'. So what i'm saying is that he doesn't deserve the privelidge of dying, he has to live with what he has done. Unlike Harold Shipman or Fred West, for instance.
Chelsey-Lois
Jackass
Chelsey-Lois
October 17th, 2005 at 09:45am
judges are weird!
Elegantly Wasted
King For A Couple Of Days
Elegantly Wasted
October 17th, 2005 at 12:29pm
i second that! ^
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
October 17th, 2005 at 12:31pm
comfortably confused:
I thought Ian Huntley got two life sentances... maybe I'm wrong.

I hate that life inprisonment is only 25 years... In 25 years that guy will be out.
25 years??????????????????
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
October 17th, 2005 at 01:39pm
Actually quite recently there was a hearing to say that Ian Huntley will serve a minimum of 40 years. He will be at least 70-years-old before he can be considered for parole after a High Court judge ruled he will spend a minimum of 40 years in jail.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
October 17th, 2005 at 04:57pm
bloodraine:
Actually quite recently there was a hearing to say that Ian Huntley will serve a minimum of 40 years. He will be at least 70-years-old before he can be considered for parole after a High Court judge ruled he will spend a minimum of 40 years in jail.

60 years
Join-The-Dark-Side
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Join-The-Dark-Side
October 18th, 2005 at 02:58am
Ian Huntley got sentenced 40 years minimum, so he can rot in his jail cell for all I care...
spam
Jackass
spam
October 18th, 2005 at 06:47am
† Fuck The Mainstream †:
That Is Wrong. Ian Huntley Should Be Shot. Karma - What Goes Around, Comes Around.

agreed. Retard
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
October 18th, 2005 at 12:40pm
NeoSteph:
bloodraine:

60 years

I read 40 years minium
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-13446172,00.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cambridgeshire/4293158.stm
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
October 19th, 2005 at 04:10am
bloodraine:
NeoSteph:
bloodraine:

60 years

I read 40 years minium
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-13446172,00.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cambridgeshire/4293158.stm

strange, minium sentence was 60, thats what myra hindley got and she was only an accomplice.
Stevie Bloodbath.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Stevie Bloodbath.
October 19th, 2005 at 06:35pm
We lived in a screwed up world, whatcha gonna do, ya nkow?
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
October 19th, 2005 at 06:36pm
2 Quarters & A Heart:
We lived in a screwed up world, whatcha gonna do, ya nkow?

change it
~*Miss. Saint JimmY*~
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
~*Miss. Saint JimmY*~
January 18th, 2006 at 03:06pm
I think they both should get life sentece....cause the raper ruined lives and murderer did the same...raping is just as insane as murdering in my opinion...
Register