I like some of their songs. Laughing
Madeluxx
King For A Couple Of Days
Madeluxx

Mibba
April 3rd, 2006 at 03:39pm
Shangalang loves Smeaton:
SOOOO DURAN DURAN LOVELY BUNCH OF PEOPLE

They are a lovely bunch aren't they...Good good stuff. New album is in progress!!!!!!! CAN NOT wait!
wire party
Geek
wire party
April 3rd, 2006 at 03:45pm
*is very excited about new album*
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
April 13th, 2006 at 08:08pm
Mike's Lullaby:
*is very excited about new album*

Yey me too!

I got the astronaut dual disc today!! I'M ON IT!!!! You actually see me talking to the band!! AAARGH!!! I couldn't believe it when I was watching it I was like...hey!...that's me!!!!

woohooo!!!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 13th, 2006 at 08:24pm
i was reasing a magazine yesterday and it said that duran's new album is the worst album of all time.
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
April 14th, 2006 at 04:53am
Magne:
i was reasing a magazine yesterday and it said that duran's new album is the worst album of all time.

Really?Was it the Q magazine you were reading? Because I read in Q yesterday and they were counting down the fifty worst albums ever and Thank You was number one. And that came out in '95. That album was all cover tracks anyway...it wasn't their best...but there's much worse out there...
I think they were a bit harsh...it was a pretty funny article though.

And anyway they've only just started recording their new album...it isn't even publisized yet...
wire party
Geek
wire party
April 14th, 2006 at 04:56am
Madeluxx:
Magne:

Really?Was it the Q magazine you were reading? Because I read in Q yesterday and they were counting down the fifty worst albums ever and Thank You was number one. And that came out in '95. That album was all cover tracks anyway...it wasn't their best...but there's much worse out there...

And anyway they've only just started recording their new album...it isn't even publisized yet...

How can they slate an album when the tracks on it are just covers anyway? Seems all a bit stupid to me...
And anyway, Lou Reed said that the cover of 'Perefect Day' Duran did was the best cover ever done! And Simon did Lay Lady Lay beatifully! Rolling Eyes

Anyway...Big Thing is a MUCH worse album than 'Thank You'!!
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
April 14th, 2006 at 04:58am
Mike's Lullaby:
Madeluxx:
Magne:

How can they slate an album when the tracks on it are just covers anyway? Seems all a bit stupid to me...
And anyway, Lou Reed said that the cover of 'Perefect Day' Duran did was the best cover ever done! And Simon did Lay Lady Lay beatifully! Rolling Eyes

OMG agreed. Big Thing was really...ugh
The only good song of Big Thing is 'I Don't Want Your Love'...and that's about it!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 14th, 2006 at 09:04am
Madeluxx:
Mike's Lullaby:
Madeluxx:
Magne:

The only good song of Big Thing is 'I Don't Want Your Love'...and that's about it!

yeah i could name a few more worse albums,
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
May 1st, 2006 at 06:24am
Magne:
Madeluxx:
Mike's Lullaby:
Madeluxx:
Magne:

They said with the new album they're going back to their 'original sound' so it'll sound like their very first self titled album which is (in my opinion) their best album. Their really old stuff like pre 1983 was their best stuff
wire party
Geek
wire party
May 1st, 2006 at 06:26am
Madeluxx:
Magne:
Madeluxx:
Mike's Lullaby:
Madeluxx:
Magne:

They said with the new album they're going back to their 'original sound' so it'll sound like their very first self titled album which is (in my opinion) their best album. Their really old stuff like pre 1983 was their best stuff

Alright, Mrs Duran! but yeah...agreed
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
May 1st, 2006 at 06:27am
Mike's Lullaby:
Alright, Mrs Duran! but yeah...agreed

lmfao
me iz teh Duran Duran master!!
love.