nimrod27:
How could anyone not like Duran Duran?

*hugs you*

And exactly...
Emily-Cool
Falling In Love With The Board
Emily-Cool
January 15th, 2006 at 12:14pm
i like a few songs.. simon was very hot when he was young.... and hes still alrite. Smile and rio.. tis a good song. Smile but sum1 borrowed my mp3 player at school and laughed in my face coz i had the song rio on my mp3.. pft.
Madeluxx
King For A Couple Of Days
Madeluxx

Mibba
January 15th, 2006 at 12:16pm
Emily-Cool:
i like a few songs.. simon was very hot when he was young.... and hes still alrite. Smile and rio.. tis a good song. Smile but sum1 borrowed my mp3 player at school and laughed in my face coz i had the song rio on my mp3.. pft.

Well you should've kicked them. Simon is still really hot...well I reackon he is anyway and I was only a couple of metres away from him at the concert and I didn't see any wrinkles. Laughing
Emily-Cool
Falling In Love With The Board
Emily-Cool
January 15th, 2006 at 12:20pm
Madeluxx:
Emily-Cool:

Well you should've kicked them. Simon is still really hot...well I reackon he is anyway and I was only a couple of metres away from him at the concert and I didn't see any wrinkles. Laughing

yeah hes pretty wrinkle free.. my sister said she saw him at live 8 or sumthing and hes still got it. hah.. how old is he though?
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
January 16th, 2006 at 05:55am
Emily-Cool:
Madeluxx:
Emily-Cool:

yeah hes pretty wrinkle free.. my sister said she saw him at live 8 or sumthing and hes still got it. hah.. how old is he though?

he's like 47! lmfao but you know i still fancy the pants off him...he's just got that thing.... sexy biatch
Shangalang loves Smeaton
Geek
Shangalang loves Smeaton
January 20th, 2006 at 07:38am
Madeluxx:
Emily-Cool:
Madeluxx:
Emily-Cool:

he's like 47! lmfao but you know i still fancy the pants off him...he's just got that thing.... sexy biatch
WEll I LOVE ANDY AND NO 1 CAN TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME SO GO AWAY SOPHIE I NO U WANT HIM BUT HES MINE ALL MINE!!! LOL
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
January 22nd, 2006 at 01:15pm
Shangalang loves Smeaton:
Madeluxx:
Emily-Cool:
Madeluxx:
Emily-Cool:

WEll I LOVE ANDY AND NO 1 CAN TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME SO GO AWAY SOPHIE I NO U WANT HIM BUT HES MINE ALL MINE!!! LOL

lmfao breathe love...it's okay...I'll just have to fight off my un-desirable urge for that small sexy man in the sun glasses won't I...*sigh*

Shangalang loves Smeaton
Geek
Shangalang loves Smeaton
January 23rd, 2006 at 06:26am
Madeluxx:
Madeluxx:
Emily-Cool:
Madeluxx:
Emily-Cool:

lmfao breathe love...it's okay...I'll just have to fight off my un-desirable urge for that small sexy man in the sun glasses won't I...*sigh*

OOMMMMGGGGGGGG eppie fit he is soooooooooooooooooooo AWWWWWWWWWWW get in my fanny fit!!!!!
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
January 23rd, 2006 at 06:45am
ooh that is actually sick. It's his birthday soon!!! I sent him a birthday message over e-mail...Andy rocks my socks
Shangalang loves Smeaton
Geek
Shangalang loves Smeaton
January 23rd, 2006 at 07:07am
ERM BI^TCH GET OFFFFFFF MY MOTHER FUCKING ANDY TAYLOR HE IS SUCH A GOOD GIUTARIST sooooooo FUCK U ARSE HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!! lol love ya xxx
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
January 24th, 2006 at 06:42pm
ERM BI^TCH GET OFFFFFFF MY MOTHER FUCKING ANDY TAYLOR HE IS SUCH A GOOD GIUTARIST sooooooo FUCK U ARSE HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!! lol love ya xxx

haha...
screw you.

*Sings*
**See them walking hand in hand across the bridge of midnight,
heads turning cause the lights flashing out are so bright!
then walk right out to the foreline track theres a camera rolling on her back....on her BACK...
and I sense the rythm humming in a frenzie all the way down her spine...
GIRLS ON FILM!!!**

sorry that's playing right now.

*licks Duran Duran*
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
February 7th, 2006 at 07:44am
It's Andy's birthday soooooon!!!
Shangalang loves Smeaton
Geek
Shangalang loves Smeaton
February 7th, 2006 at 07:45am
YAYYYYYY mother fucking andyyyyyy taylor!!!!!! he rocks
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
February 7th, 2006 at 07:46am
YAYYYYYY mother fucking andyyyyyy taylor!!!!!! he rocks

I knoooo I LUBE him
Princess_by_night
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Princess_by_night
February 7th, 2006 at 07:51am
Asshole sorry thought id add that in coz it made me laff....ANYWAY Andy....yes...andy....how can i describe him....erm....fuck me baby!!!!!lol rock ma socks...among many other things...off lol!!!!!! trk ok run bitches......
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
February 7th, 2006 at 07:52am
Princess_by_night:
Asshole sorry thought id add that in coz it made me laff....ANYWAY Andy....yes...andy....how can i describe him....erm....fuck me baby!!!!!lol rock ma socks...among many other things...off lol!!!!!! trk ok run bitches......

You're first post!!! yey...your message board virginty was taken by a duran duran thread...how do you feel??? lol
Shangalang loves Smeaton
Geek
Shangalang loves Smeaton
February 7th, 2006 at 07:53am
Princess_by_night:

awwwww your 1st post get out the shampagne lol smeaton SHampagne !!!! lol awwww i love andy bt neway duran rock n i love nick!!!!!! and sterling
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
February 7th, 2006 at 07:55am
Princess_by_night:

awwwww your 1st post get out the shampagne lol smeaton SHampagne !!!! lol awwww i love andy bt neway duran rock n i love nick!!!!!! and sterling

shut up about my SHampange spelling!! And yes I will get it out!! hehe...celebration for Andy's birthday.
OMG...Duran Duran are making their new album now!! Andthey said it's scheduled for this summer!! yey!!!
Register