What Fan Stories Made You Cry?

AuthorMessage
Nyra
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Nyra
September 19th, 2006 at 08:47pm
Jessy_Cool:
Did I tell You I cried when I read 'The Night Billie Joe Jumped Off A Building' lol

Oh, I LOVE Captain Anarchy's stories! 'It Started Off At Mike Dirnt's Funeral' made me cry. I wish she'd update the sequel soon though...
wish_i_was_adie
Jackass
wish_i_was_adie

Mibba
September 20th, 2006 at 10:03pm
A Note Don't Come Easy made me cry, it was so sad. Hand Me Down also made me cry, but I cried because the end was so fitting (not to ruin it for any of you who are planning on reading it)
Br@+
King For A Couple Of Days
Br@+

Blog
September 23rd, 2006 at 08:48pm
Emo™:
shes just a teenager pushing her tears aside had me in tears

I agree. That story is so sad, but yet soo good. There are MANY stories that made me cry. One i forget the story; but it kept going on about Billie downtown almost dieing.
himynameiskia.
Geek
himynameiskia.

Mibba
September 23rd, 2006 at 08:58pm
I cried when I read the story Lots Of Love Mike x, the part where Jess dies....it was so sad :'(
~Sexxi~Tre~
Geek
~Sexxi~Tre~

Mibba
September 24th, 2006 at 05:39am
!Green:Mocha:Frappucino!™:
I cried when I read the story Lots Of Love Mike x, the part where Jess dies....it was so sad :'(

Awww that's my story
the resistance.
the resistance.

Mibba
September 24th, 2006 at 11:17am
There was some story about Billie Joe having cancer that ended recently. That story made me cry a few parts, 'specially the last chapter.
wish_i_was_adie
Jackass
wish_i_was_adie

Mibba
September 27th, 2006 at 02:04pm
A Note Don't Come Easy - I cried my eyes out.
Hand Me Down made me cry also
I'm sure there were others, but these two . . . I'm just speechless
Sunsh!ne.
Geek
Sunsh!ne.
September 28th, 2006 at 06:54pm
The Day Billie and Mike's Life's Came Crashing Down.

This was a really sad story. I cried for a LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG time. For anyone who hasn't read it,please do. It is worth it. Clap Hail Headbang Aleckz Shake
Nyra
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Nyra
September 30th, 2006 at 12:37pm
GreenDaypunx101:
The Day Billie and Mike's Life's Came Crashing Down.

This was a really sad story. I cried for a LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG time. For anyone who hasn't read it,please do. It is worth it. Clap Hail Headbang Aleckz Shake

I read that one to. I hated all the cliffhangers though! GRRR!
chels_loves_green_day
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
chels_loves_green_day
October 1st, 2006 at 12:02am
ummm..a student/teacher relashionship lol...i dont cry much but maybe it was because it was the day after my cat died =(
One Nut Wonder
Geek
One Nut Wonder

Mibba
October 1st, 2006 at 09:48pm
wish_i_was_adie:
A Note Don't Come Easy - I cried my eyes out.
Hand Me Down made me cry also
I'm sure there were others, but these two . . . I'm just speechless

Omg... A Note Don't Come Easy made me cry so much. It brought up a past demons I thought I had gotten rid of.
One Nut Wonder
Geek
One Nut Wonder

Mibba
October 1st, 2006 at 09:54pm
Parts of the first and second instalments of The Fire Series made me cry. A few parts in the third instalment made me cry also. Michelle is such a damn good writer, along with Holly. I recomend to anyone who hasn't read any of their stories to go ahead and spend a whole night reading the sequals, 'cause I did that. I also like I Wanna Jumpout's stories and the Ze Nerd Bitch's stories. They've made me cry from laughing too hard. I don't know if that counts though.....
One Nut Wonder
Geek
One Nut Wonder

Mibba
October 1st, 2006 at 10:02pm
Megatron:
Insanity is my antidrug:
I cryed during A Balad for Beulah and No one knows because they were so awesome and now BOTH ARE OVER... I need a new fan fic to be obsessed over Confused any one have a suggestion?
Best Man, if you read Better Man. Another one of Holly's. And if those aren't good, read Always There. Also a story by Holly, but it's already ended. Very good though.

The Fire instalments by Michelle are really really good! I think its called Good Man... that stories new and its a Holly one.
*Shenanigan_1972*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Shenanigan_1972*
October 25th, 2006 at 10:27pm
i cried in Hand Me Down... deff one of the best stories i hav EVER read
billiejoesgirl2006
Geek
billiejoesgirl2006

Mibba
October 29th, 2006 at 06:33am
a lot of the stories on here are tear jerkers i like it i love love stories
billiejoesgirl2006
Geek
billiejoesgirl2006

Mibba
October 29th, 2006 at 06:35am
chels_loves_green_day:
ummm..a student/teacher relashionship lol...i dont cry much but maybe it was because it was the day after my cat died =(

i love that story it brought tears to my eyes, my cat died last week she was 14 yrs old boo hoo i miss her
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
October 29th, 2006 at 06:45am
One Nut Wonder:
Parts of the first and second instalments of The Fire Series made me cry. A few parts in the third instalment made me cry also. Michelle is such a damn good writer, along with Holly. I recomend to anyone who hasn't read any of their stories to go ahead and spend a whole night reading the sequals, 'cause I did that.

O_O Whoa....

I'm Speechless...

Thanks...

I agree, Holly's Good Man chappy 4 and the soon to be posted chappy 5 (being a Muse has it's perk's) actually made me water up... and really no story has really done that...
~Sexxi~Tre~
Geek
~Sexxi~Tre~

Mibba
October 29th, 2006 at 07:13am
I've just had a little tear and a snotty nose at the first chapter of Kiss The Flame
Milk
Milk

Mibba Blog
October 29th, 2006 at 03:21pm
ANDCE, like everyone else Smile
catch_22
Geek
catch_22
October 29th, 2006 at 09:43pm
I have yet found one to make me cry if anyone thinks they know one Pm the link.

(Some people say the first page of my story is sad but i dont think so tell me what you think, my story link is in my signature)
Register