Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 30th, 2006 at 10:17am

Now I call that art.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
May 6th, 2006 at 07:05pm
graffiti is awsome i've done some myself i think its cool only if its artistic or
expressive it doesnt bother me at all

vandalism it doesnt really bother me either but if somone is like spray paninting white power on a brick wall then that bothers me
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 6th, 2006 at 07:07pm
strummer92:
graffiti is awsome i've done some myself i think its cool only if its artistic or

vandalism it doesnt really bother me either but if somone is like spray paninting white power on a brick wall then that bothers me
Was it your property? Because if it wasnt it was disrespectful, not to mention illegal and anything but awesome.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
May 6th, 2006 at 07:30pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
strummer92:

Was it your property? Because if it wasnt it was disrespectful, not to mention illegal and anything but awesome.

no it wasnt my property it was the park were the pot head 13 year olds go so its already fucked up and nope it wasnt disrespectful
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 6th, 2006 at 07:32pm
strummer92:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
strummer92:

no it wasnt my property it was the park were the pot head 13 year olds go so its already fucked up and nope it wasnt disrespectful
You wrote/drew/painted on something that wasnt your property, thats disrespectful. If you dont own it and you write or draw on it, thats vandalism.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
May 6th, 2006 at 07:34pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
strummer92:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
strummer92:

You wrote/drew/painted on something that wasnt your property, thats disrespectful. If you dont own it and you write or draw on it, thats vandalism.

yes i know that but what i sprayed wasnt
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 6th, 2006 at 07:36pm
strummer92:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
strummer92:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
strummer92:

yes i know that but what i sprayed wasnt
But it was not your's to draw on, thats illegal.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
May 6th, 2006 at 07:39pm
yeeeeah but that whole park is annnnnd no one is perfect soo yeah
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 6th, 2006 at 07:43pm
strummer92:
yeeeeah but that whole park is annnnnd no one is perfect soo yeah
Oh, well if everyone else vandalised the park, it must be ok. Rolling Eyes
Thats a lame reason. What if Hitlers excuse for slaughtering Jews was, "Oh, no one is perfect!" yeah, he should totally be let off the hook....umm, no.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
May 7th, 2006 at 03:32pm
Bloodraine:

Now I call that art.

now that is awesome. that is good seeing

sammy

david

however isnt
Tyler
Tyler
May 7th, 2006 at 04:16pm
I don't mind seeing graffiti, I think it looks really cool, however, vandalism like writing "fuck" on something or just breaking any old thing is wrong.
explain_why_me
Geek
explain_why_me
May 7th, 2006 at 05:37pm
you ppl have problems graffiti and vandelisim iz a hobbie like getting stoned or something
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 7th, 2006 at 06:08pm
SAYxGOODBYE:
you ppl have problems graffiti and vandelisim iz a hobbie like getting stoned or something
Evidently paying attention during grammar class isn't one of your hobbies. It isn't a good hobby, it involves the destruction of other peoples preoperty.
Amy.
Falling In Love With The Board
Amy.
May 7th, 2006 at 06:10pm
Bloodraine:

Now I call that art.

Wow! That is amazing Cool
explain_why_me
Geek
explain_why_me
May 7th, 2006 at 06:16pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
SAYxGOODBYE:
Evidently paying attention during grammar class isn't one of your hobbies. It isn't a good hobby, it involves the destruction of other peoples preoperty.

boo i faild english
Minority_Under_Dog
Falling In Love With The Board
Minority_Under_Dog

Blog
May 7th, 2006 at 06:26pm
i think graffeti is ok, just another form of art you know (personally i tihnk its cooler than most other art).

but going on someone elses house and writing "Fuck off" or "Die in hell bitch" or soemtihng like that is just wrong, even if the letters look cool.
Brendon Urie..
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
May 7th, 2006 at 07:25pm
We used to write all sorts of things on playground equipment with permanent marker, but me and my friends never actually 'tagged' anything or whatever it's called.

I'm probably going to get digitally bitch-slapped or something for saying this, but as long as it's not anti-semetic (sp?) or racist or something, i don't thing minor vandalism/graffiti is bad in public places.
Resistance
Geek
Resistance
May 8th, 2006 at 03:30pm
franzi:
ok. i dont think there is a topic on this already.. so.. what do you think about graffiti/vandalism and how does it effect you/your community?

Graffiti and vandalism can be good, or bad. It all depends on how it is used.

If you're looking for a good time (and you somehow find this ammusing) and you go out spraypaint some random idiocy oor art onto someone's hosue, or steal from a small business, this is wrong.

However, I believe graffiti and vandalism taken against big corproations and other harmful organizations, such as Republican or, to a lesser extent, Democrat meeting headquarters, or a lab experimenting on animals, is vital to the establishment of a better world. THe government is not on your side in these issues, and indirect actions to change the law will rarely work.
It is up to people to do it themselves. Remember, liberty grows from the ground up.
Resistance
Geek
Resistance
May 8th, 2006 at 03:31pm
druscilla_armstrong:
anti-semetic (sp?) or racist

Redundant.
*Semitic.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 8th, 2006 at 04:57pm
DistortedMorality:
franzi:
ok. i dont think there is a topic on this already.. so.. what do you think about graffiti/vandalism and how does it effect you/your community?

Graffiti and vandalism can be good, or bad. It all depends on how it is used.

If you're looking for a good time (and you somehow find this ammusing) and you go out spraypaint some random idiocy oor art onto someone's hosue, or steal from a small business, this is wrong.

However, I believe graffiti and vandalism taken against big corproations and other harmful organizations, such as Republican or, to a lesser extent, Democrat meeting headquarters, or a lab experimenting on animals, is vital to the establishment of a better world. THe government is not on your side in these issues, and indirect actions to change the law will rarely work.
It is up to people to do it themselves. Remember, liberty grows from the ground up.
Lab expermenting on animals? You're telling me a rat is more important than a little girl dying of lukemia?
Register