January 23rd, 2006 at 05:45am
hey they rock!!
wow i never knew that, i love Donnie!

"they say in chess you gotta kill the queen and then you've made it"
*Sophie*
King For A Couple Of Days
*Sophie*
January 23rd, 2006 at 05:58am
I love RHCP, they're one of my favorite bands. I have all their cd's now, except for By the Way. I should buy that one. They're cool Cool And they're coming to Belgium in July, I hope to see them there, I really do.
FrankFuckingIero
Jackass
FrankFuckingIero
January 23rd, 2006 at 07:23am
Laughing aaahhhh rhcp is rockin...they fukn kick every1s ass...my opinion..best band evaaaaaaaaaaaaa ROCK ON RHCP!! but uh green day comes in at an extremely close 2nd...in my opinion off course....u know maybe they tie at no. 1...yeh..they tie at no. 1..ROCK ON RHCP AND GD Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
The Latest Plague
Falling In Love With The Board
The Latest Plague
January 23rd, 2006 at 01:21pm
Cant bastard wait for the next album
wheels-and-dolls-baby
Geek
wheels-and-dolls-baby
January 23rd, 2006 at 01:45pm
My Dad got me into them a few years ago, cause he likes them. My favourtie song is probably Californacation. Very Happy

[url] http://secure2.venus.co.uk/bluemask/media/2006_a3_red_hot_chilli_peppers_main.jpg [/url]
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2006 at 01:50pm
CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS

!!!!!!!!!!!

I fucking love them so much. Can't wait for the new album!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! And its a double one! My favourite song is either Otherside, Dosed or Give It Away and my favourite album is... erm... By The Way... no! BSSM! But then theres Californication. And Mothers Milk. AAAAGH

I think it would be impossible for them to make a bad record. Even One Hot Minute was pretty good compared to other bands'...
DARKPSYDE
Had A Life Before GSB
DARKPSYDE
January 23rd, 2006 at 01:52pm
*Sophie*:
And they're coming to Belgium in July, I hope to see them there, I really do.

ditto i love them <3 Very Happy
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
January 23rd, 2006 at 01:52pm
Fortunes Faded. Mwah <333

I like them
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
January 23rd, 2006 at 01:58pm
I'm seeing them in July XD
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
January 23rd, 2006 at 02:00pm
socks on cocks.
wheels-and-dolls-baby
Geek
wheels-and-dolls-baby
January 23rd, 2006 at 03:33pm
Kerazy Phool:

cool, where are you going to see them?
ridicu[LOU]s
Jackass
ridicu[LOU]s
January 23rd, 2006 at 04:46pm
they're awesome!!! Headbang Headbang i'm not their biggest fan, but i do like them very much. I've only got Californication, The Greatest Hits dvd/cd, and BSSM. still collecting though Retard
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
January 24th, 2006 at 01:02pm
gonzo_dookie:
I love them! they are fuckin awesome!!! Flea is a pure legend!

So true Cool
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
January 24th, 2006 at 01:03pm
409 Coffeemaker:
CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS CHILIS

!!!!!!!!!!!

I fucking love them so much. Can't wait for the new album!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! And its a double one! My favourite song is either Otherside, Dosed or Give It Away and my favourite album is... erm... By The Way... no! BSSM! But then theres Californication. And Mothers Milk. AAAAGH

I think it would be impossible for them to make a bad record. Even One Hot Minute was pretty good compared to other bands'...

Yayayayayayayaya! Double album.. awesome, huh? Totally worth the wait Cool
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
January 24th, 2006 at 05:12pm
wheels-and-dolls-baby:
Kerazy Phool:

My stepdad works for Carling and they are a big sponser of the Hull KC Stadium where Hull City football team play. And so he got told early about all the RHCP tour dates and they are coming to Hull in July
ash*loves*GD*punk*rock
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ash*loves*GD*punk*rock
January 24th, 2006 at 05:21pm
wooooooooooooooooooo go the Red Hot Chillies!!!! yes i cant wait 4 there new ablum there my brothers fav band! its unfair when they have a open air concert my brother is going wiv my dad and im not aloud 2 come because they will be in the mosh pit and i am only 13 so i cant go Sad
miss world
Jackass
miss world
January 24th, 2006 at 11:04pm
Kerazy Phool:
wheels-and-dolls-baby:
Kerazy Phool:

My stepdad works for Carling and they are a big sponser of the Hull KC Stadium where Hull City football team play. And so he got told early about all the RHCP tour dates and they are coming to Hull in July

Luckay! I heard somewhere that they're probably gonna tour North America August through November or something. Which kinda sucks cause that's a long time from now, but oh well, they're worth the wait. Smile
xx.spooky.kid.xx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xx.spooky.kid.xx
January 25th, 2006 at 02:23am
i love the red hot chili peppers.
i have by the way and their greatest hits.
they are so original
pamplemousse
Idiot
pamplemousse
January 25th, 2006 at 02:28am
I used to listen to them when I was little.
o.0

My dad likes them.

Woah.
I just made that weird.
ridicu[LOU]s
Jackass
ridicu[LOU]s
January 25th, 2006 at 04:40am
schmeh, my dad likes SOAD, RATM, RHCP, Audioslave all that kinda stuff. let me just put it this way, my dad's a little "immature" for his age. But it's cool (apart from the fact he wont let me get my nose pierced Evil or Very Mad )
Register