I didn't watch it last year....
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
November 27th, 2005 at 02:31pm
.Tig.:

your ava makes me want to hide because it looks like Billie Joe is going to bite me, and not in a funny playing way, in a "you bitch, your sitting my chair and Im going to bite your arm off" kind of way Shocked
green day fanatic
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
green day fanatic
November 27th, 2005 at 02:34pm
im soo mad it said the votes are now closed so i cant vote for green day*cries* anyways i really dont think green day is gonna be there this year and i didnt even bother watching it last year but i should of caz green day was there last year and i watch anything that green day is involved in. but i hope they win some awards!!!!!!!!!!!!!
St. Jimmy Jazz
King For A Couple Of Days
St. Jimmy Jazz
November 27th, 2005 at 03:25pm
redc:
Voting is closed now...the show is being taped on December 3rd (aired live on the website) in LA and then aired on VH1 on December 4th (which is a bit stupid imo - why not just air it live on the 3rd...it's going to be streamed live to the website...whatever).

Performing are: Beck, INXS and Def Leppard and the 'presenters' are: Lindsey Lohan, Jessica Simpson, Kristin Cavalleri, Kate Beckinsale, Jeremy Piven, The Hogans, Danny Bonaduce, the Gotti's and god knows who else. Of course they have a week so maybe they'll find someone of remote coolness to perform/present.

I just don't know about these 'awards', they seem a bit dodgy this year and why are the organizers dredging for bottom feeders - again screams of "this award is a joke so no serious artist is involved" (similar to AMAs)...mmm...wonder if GD are going to show...

Oh yeah and the host is D.L. Hughley. Neutral

The Big in whatever year have never been serious.

It's more of a joke award show.

If they show up..more power to them.

They performed last year...
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
November 27th, 2005 at 03:46pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
.Tig.:

your ava makes me want to hide because it looks like Billie Joe is going to bite me, and not in a funny playing way, in a "you bitch, your sitting my chair and Im going to bite your arm off" kind of way Shocked

I happen to like it.
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
November 27th, 2005 at 04:04pm
I want George W. Bush to win for 'Best Qoute.' Especially if he would show up(which I know he wouldn't)'cause I wanna see Kanye West, Green Day, and George W. Bush in one room. lol
black mamba
Idiot
black mamba
November 27th, 2005 at 05:20pm
ExtraodinaryGirl:
I want George W. Bush to win for 'Best Qoute.' Especially if he would show up(which I know he wouldn't)'cause I wanna see Kanye West, Green Day, and George W. Bush in one room. lol
they should have a celebrity deathmatch with Billie Joe, Mike, Tre & KanYe vs. George Bush, Dick Cheney, Condelezza Rice, & um... someone else... can't think of anybody... but you get the point.
Paul Simonon Teenie.
Jackass
Paul Simonon Teenie.
November 27th, 2005 at 06:59pm
iiight.
Paul Simonon Teenie.
Jackass
Paul Simonon Teenie.
November 27th, 2005 at 07:01pm
redc:
Voting is closed now...the show is being taped on December 3rd (aired live on the website) in LA and then aired on VH1 on December 4th (which is a bit stupid imo - why not just air it live on the 3rd...it's going to be streamed live to the website...whatever).

Performing are: Beck, INXS and Def Leppard and the 'presenters' are: Lindsey Lohan, Jessica Simpson, Kristin Cavalleri, Kate Beckinsale, Jeremy Piven, The Hogans, Danny Bonaduce, the Gotti's and god knows who else. Of course they have a week so maybe they'll find someone of remote coolness to perform/present.

I just don't know about these 'awards', they seem a bit dodgy this year and why are the organizers dredging for bottom feeders - again screams of "this award is a joke so no serious artist is involved" (similar to AMAs)...mmm...wonder if GD are going to show...

Oh yeah and the host is D.L. Hughley. Neutral

Sad
Well, Beck is pretty awesome.
But fuck, the Gottis? Ew. Words don't describe the disgust.
Who the fuck is D.L. Hughley?
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
November 27th, 2005 at 09:57pm
-voted-
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
November 28th, 2005 at 02:59pm
mmm... JASON!:
ExtraodinaryGirl:
they should have a celebrity deathmatch with Billie Joe, Mike, Tre & KanYe vs. George Bush, Dick Cheney, Condelezza Rice, & um... someone else... can't think of anybody... but you get the point.

That would be amazing. Condii and Kanye would get down to a ghetto match. lol

I was thinking they should get Billie to dress up as Dubya, Mike to dress as Laura, Tre to dress as Dick, and Kanye to be Condii. Have Billie be like, 'My childreems gotted dyr edumacaciony.' And have Kanye and Mike keep whispering the right way to say things, and Tre just keeps like, grabbing his heart and falling down and they all ignore him and he gets up, like, 30 seconds later and does it again.
Paul Simonon Teenie.
Jackass
Paul Simonon Teenie.
November 29th, 2005 at 07:04pm
ExtraodinaryGirl:
mmm... JASON!:
ExtraodinaryGirl:

That would be amazing. Condii and Kanye would get down to a ghetto match. lol

I was thinking they should get Billie to dress up as Dubya, Mike to dress as Laura, Tre to dress as Dick, and Kanye to be Condii. Have Billie be like, 'My childreems gotted dyr edumacaciony.' And have Kanye and Mike keep whispering the right way to say things, and Tre just keeps like, grabbing his heart and falling down and they all ignore him and he gets up, like, 30 seconds later and does it again.

lmfao
Ghetto match.
devilwithanangelface
Geek
devilwithanangelface
November 29th, 2005 at 07:08pm
i cant vote now, dammit
St. Jimmy Jazz
King For A Couple Of Days
St. Jimmy Jazz
November 29th, 2005 at 07:23pm
If the peguinins don't win..I'm suing.
redc
Jackass
redc
December 4th, 2005 at 12:56pm
GD won "Big Music Artist" last night - airing tonight (if you have VH1...god knows when Much will show it...), anyhoo here are some shots (sorry about the lovely getty watermarks):

Sitting:

Poor Billie - no Adie, just some security dude (man I see that guy everwhere) Yes that's Brittney, Mike's g/f beside him .

On stage:

Ooohh Mike's saying something...

Tre looks bored to tears...

After:
Hanging with Scott & Joe (sorry about the watermark right through Scott's face). And again Tre looks bored...
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
December 4th, 2005 at 01:55pm
OH SHIT.
MuchMoreMusic was apparently playing it and I completely forgot!
redc
Jackass
redc
December 4th, 2005 at 02:18pm
.Tig.:
OH SHIT.
MuchMoreMusic was apparently playing it and I completely forgot!

Tig you rock - they are showing it tonight!! Very Happy

http://www.muchmoremusic.com/extra/vh1bigin2005/
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
December 4th, 2005 at 03:56pm
redc:
GD won "Big Music Artist" last night - airing tonight (if you have VH1...god knows when Much will show it...), anyhoo here are some shots (sorry about the lovely getty watermarks):

Poor Billie - no Adie, just some security dude (man I see that guy everwhere) .

That's not a security guy. It's Bill Schneider, he's their tour manager. Wink And he plays in Pinhead Gunpowder and The Influents Cool
redc
Jackass
redc
December 4th, 2005 at 06:35pm
The Fool On The Hill:
redc:

Poor Billie - no Adie, just some security dude (man I see that guy everwhere) .

That's not a security guy. It's Bill Schneider, he's their tour manager. Wink And he plays in Pinhead Gunpowder and The Influents Cool

Thanks for clearing that up, I've always wondered who he was and someone (not here on the boards) said he was security! Very Happy
Register