AuthorMessage
nyeh.
Addict
nyeh.

Blog
December 4th, 2005 at 11:15pm
*dearly~beloved*:
Holy Hell,I'm a Teenie.:
I think I missed a lot of this stuff but they'll replay it all this week soooo...I didn't even hav to watch it tonight.

Not really....when I checked its only on at 11:30 Central time and tomorrow at 3:00pm

And I usually don't get home from school till about 3:45.. Sad

Does anyone know how far in the show it shows Green Day at all? Like performance, award acception speech thing, or just showing them randomly in the audience?
Eh. Thats what they did last year.. I saw it a few times... I get home at 2:30 anyways...
redc
Jackass
redc
December 4th, 2005 at 11:37pm
It was not until the last 20 minutes or less that GD went up to collect their award...there were little snippets throughout but nothing major, just almost split-second "oh look there's Green Day in the audience" type shots.

For CDNs with MuchMoreMusic it will be on at 4pm EST tomorrow (Monday December 5th). But then ya know MuchMusic will air it eventually too...
x Miss Murder x
Geek
x Miss Murder x
December 4th, 2005 at 11:40pm
redc:
It was not until the last 20 minutes or less that GD went up to collect their award...there were little snippets throughout but nothing major, just almost split-second "oh look there's Green Day in the audience" type shots.

For CDNs with MuchMoreMusic it will be on at 4pm EST tomorrow (Monday December 5th). But then ya know MuchMusic will air it eventually too...

True.....
and Fank you Very Happy
Expressway To Yr Skull
King For A Couple Of Days
Expressway To Yr Skull
December 5th, 2005 at 08:32am
redc:
just almost split-second "oh look there's Green Day in the audience" type shots.
and it's moments like those when i'm happy i have tivo.
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
December 5th, 2005 at 11:10am
I watched most of it...
So they didn't perform? Whew.
I'll probably watch it again today though for those little snippets...
GD4ever
Jackass
GD4ever
December 5th, 2005 at 11:13am
I can't watch it Confused
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
December 5th, 2005 at 04:15pm
I'm watching it again.
Shit, I forgot about it again till about the same time!
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
December 5th, 2005 at 04:19pm
redc:

They actually showed Green Day a lot in the audience.

Probably more than anyone else.
nyeh.
Addict
nyeh.

Blog
December 5th, 2005 at 04:23pm
iamkiller:
redc:

They actually showed Green Day a lot in the audience.

Probably more than anyone else.
probably because the majority of us don't care about anyone else in the audiance.
chipmunk253
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
chipmunk253
December 5th, 2005 at 06:38pm
Did anyone notice when Billie Joe went up there for the exceptance speech thing he didn't thank the fans
redc
Jackass
redc
December 5th, 2005 at 06:48pm
chipmunk253:
Did anyone notice when Billie Joe went up there for the exceptance speech thing he didn't thank the fans

Mike did - Mike always does...well the shows I've seen...Billie goes on and on about thanking everyone and then Mike jumps in and Thanks the fans and then one of them does that lame ass 'peace' thing Tre did last night...

Personally I don't think they wanted to be there - it's a pathetic award and really doesn't mean much, it was probably 'highly suggested' that they go as they most likely know before hand that they would win...most award shows are not a suprise to the winners.
chipmunk253
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
chipmunk253
December 5th, 2005 at 07:03pm
redc:
chipmunk253:

Mike did - Mike always does...well the shows I've seen...Billie goes on and on about thanking everyone and then Mike jumps in and Thanks the fans and then one of them does that lame ass 'peace' thing Tre did last night...

Personally I don't think they wanted to be there - it's a pathetic award and really doesn't mean much, it was probably 'highly suggested' that they go as they most likely know before hand that they would win...most award shows are not a suprise to the winners.

It's kinda sad that Mike had too. Billie upset me thanking Lindsay Lohan though.....
redc
Jackass
redc
December 5th, 2005 at 07:31pm
chipmunk253:
redc:
chipmunk253:

It's kinda sad that Mike had too. Billie upset me thanking Lindsay Lohan though.....

Billie Joe didn't thank Lindsay, I thought he did but Spark In The Night cleared it all up by explaining that:

He didn't thank Lindsay. She said it was cheesy when she thanked her family. Billie said "I would like to thank my family, and yes Lindsay that is cheesy but it belongs here."

So basically he was burning her! Sweet.
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
December 5th, 2005 at 07:36pm
They only thanked those who went to a show on this tour...
I am a FUCKING HUGE Green Day fan, and I couldn't go to a show...
chipmunk253
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
chipmunk253
December 5th, 2005 at 08:54pm
redc:
chipmunk253:
redc:
chipmunk253:

Billie Joe didn't thank Lindsay, I thought he did but Spark In The Night cleared it all up by explaining that:

He didn't thank Lindsay. She said it was cheesy when she thanked her family. Billie said "I would like to thank my family, and yes Lindsay that is cheesy but it belongs here."

So basically he was burning her! Sweet.

point takin. I just hate Lindsay so thus it kinda just pissed me off and I don't know I'm just a little lost....
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
December 5th, 2005 at 09:05pm
.Tig.:
they did?
heh, I WAS THANKED, MUTHAFUCKA!!
St. Jimmy Jazz
St. Jimmy Jazz
December 5th, 2005 at 09:19pm
Jesus Christ Supermarket:
.Tig.:
they did?

Five YES!
Bamf!
Jackass
Bamf!
December 5th, 2005 at 09:50pm
Edge Wall: Achtung:
.Tig.:
they did?

Five YES!
Damn straight so was I!
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
December 5th, 2005 at 10:17pm
Another Broken Spirit:
Edge Wall: Achtung:
.Tig.:
they did?

Five YES!
Damn straight so was I!
teehee, we rule.
we're sorry tig, you'll get to see them.
Bamf!
Jackass
Bamf!
December 5th, 2005 at 10:30pm
Yeah. Just like my friend and I WILL meet them some day. (Preferably when we're 16 so we can drive.) We swore we would and we will. Cool
Register