Joe Robot:
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:
Lollapaloozer.:
Waking The Fallen:
x[Nine_Inch_Nails]x:
mikeluvva:
he was 2 when he died but his life was full of happy memories for me so when i think of him i feel happy.

......you had a kid when you were what.....12????????

...................fucking hell...

H-F-P-R

11 I think.

........Thanx Nails.......math always seems to fail me.....

11.............is that physically possible???

H-F-P-R

Apparently so...
Well, I suppose if she's a girl who hits "that time" earlier than most girls, then she's ready to have a baby. But, most 11 year olds aren't ready at that time.

.....my thoughts exactly......

H-F-P-R

I personally think the girl is lying. Its very rare to find a girl under 13 who had a baby. And then the baby dies.

.....Bingo.......what I was implying in not so few words......

.............read between the lines

H-F-P-R

what you really think i would lie about something like that. that is so sick even people at my school dont know that he died and i chose to tell you, well never again. they say talking helps well this time it didn't help at all.
Crying or Very sad

.....yes, I am cynical.....and sceptical.......

............I don't know you.....for all I know you could be a 45-year-old performing midget from Austria......

H-F-P-R
Ever heard of a thing called benefit of the doubt?

......ever heard of a thing called damning evidence?????

I agree with Joe Robot.........forgive me if I'm wrong....but it just doesn't add up to me

H-F-P-R
Yeah? Well, maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself, if they're hurting the people concerned.

If she really cared about her baby or if you really cared about her baby, then you shouldn't give a shit about what random people online are saying.
Maybe some people are more sensitive than others and maybe it hits a nerve to hear people saying that she's lying when she's been through so much.

lmfao

If she was really that sensitive she wouldn't be telling us.

people! shut the fuck up about the baby! yes its possible and yes she obbviously cared about the kid now please can we stop with the giant quotes
well.durr__hXc™
King For A Couple Of Days
well.durr__hXc™
November 5th, 2005 at 03:21pm
people! shut the fuck up about the baby! yes its possible and yes she obbviously cared about the kid now please can we stop with the giant quotes

How about this?

STFU. Cool
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 5th, 2005 at 03:22pm
Joe Robot:

How about this?

STFU. Cool

Lawlzzzzzzz
St. Jimmy Jazz
St. Jimmy Jazz
November 5th, 2005 at 03:46pm
I agree..the quoting is pretty bad.
Sunset Veins
Sunset Veins
November 5th, 2005 at 04:35pm
Quoting needs to stop! Seriously ... it's annoying.
But, anyway. It's possible for her to have a child. None of know for sure whether or not she did. And, we never will. So, let's just leave it alone because there are millions of people lying about themselves online so it's impossible to pick out who is lying and who isn't lying. For all we know, this poor lady might be older than us but she lied and said she was younger so she'd fit in. You see, my point is ... WE DON'T KNOW and we probably never will. So, LET'S JUST DROP IT!!! God! I'm fucking sick of this. -_-
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
November 5th, 2005 at 05:58pm
Joe Robot:

lmfao

If she was really that sensitive she wouldn't be telling us.
Yeah? And have you ever spoken to her before? Maybe she was expecting someone to show some form of compassion or kindness.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 5th, 2005 at 06:14pm
Waking The Fallen:
MODS! PLEASE!
This should go BACK where it BELONGS! In the Specific Discussion forum!
I don't know which mod moved it, but it really needs to go back in there.
And stop the quoting guys, start a new one.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
November 5th, 2005 at 06:51pm
I have no idea why this was moved, apart from you guys are quoting ALOT. I'm sure whoever did it will contact me afterwards.

but back it goes, just try to stay on topic, leave the 14 year old mother alone, just under a third of girls start their period under the age of 12, so it is possible for her to have had a child

and happy discussions Very Happy
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 5th, 2005 at 07:17pm
Thanks Steph! Smile
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
November 5th, 2005 at 07:35pm
no one i know has ever had adhd, so i wouldn't know the first thing to talk about.

But in my experiance with children, it's that no child reacts the same way to any type of treatment, so what might be right for some, won't work for others, so it's pointless people saying ''you shouldn't be taking those drugs their addictive'' well for starters things like chocolate and caffeine are addictive and secondly your in know position just like me to judge.
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 5th, 2005 at 07:37pm
NeoSteph:
no one i know has ever had adhd, so i wouldn't know the first thing to talk about.

But in my experiance with children, it's that no child reacts the same way to any type of treatment, so what might be right for some, won't work for others, so it's pointless people saying ''you shouldn't be taking those drugs their addictive'' well for starters things like chocolate and caffeine are addictive and secondly your in know position just like me to judge.

perfectly put Wink
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
November 6th, 2005 at 04:40am
eberneezer_egghead:
What is ADHD? And shouldn't this go in the Specific Discussion forum?

ADHD = Attention Deficite Hyperactive Disorder,

And liek i said b4 my son has it and GOD he has it bad, but also saying that he is at times a loving and bright child. IT IS NOT a result of bad or poor peranting, neither is it a result of poor diet, neither is it a result of the mother taking drugs/drinking/smoking while pregnant, it is a NEUROBIOLOGICAL disorder.

I NEVER intended to start this topic to upset people who lost a child i just wanted to know what you all thought of ADHD medication and why you were for it or against it. My daughter by the way was 9 when she started her periods.

AND ADD AND ADHD ARE TOTALLY DIFFERANT FROM EACH OTHER
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
November 6th, 2005 at 04:41am
PS: ADD IS = ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER

ADHD = ATTENTION DEFICITE HYPERACTIVE DISORDER
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
November 6th, 2005 at 04:46am
junerae:
spill_no_sick:
people with ADHD get Adderal, not Ritalin....or if you have a damn mom that doesn't take you or the doctor seriously you have to fucking live without it and get grounded if it acts up

My son was on Adderal but i took him of it when he started to loose weight! And he had Ritaling and he had Concerta XL, but he is now on Srattera Atomeoxetine. ADHD is NOT caused by bad parenting or lack of discipline, NOR are it's origins related to excessive TV watching - it is a neurobiological disorder, This means that it's causes are based on biological reasons that lie within the brain. Although the exact cause of the condition is not yet fully understood, it is believed to be due to an imbalance of some chemicals in the brain including "noradrenaline" (also know as norepineohrine) and dopamine. These chemicals are responsible for controlling activity in the brain INCLUDING that related to behaviours of impulsivity and attention. ALso it is not the childs fault he cant help being like it,

Oh yeah and by the way normal GP's can't diagnose the children that takes a Child Psychiatrist.

If ADHD is not identified and treated properly children may be at greater risk of:

Low Self esteem
Academic under peeformance at school
Depression
Friendship and relationship problems

AND AS AN ADULT:

Emplyment difficlties
Criminal behaviour
substance abuse.

some differant medications are:
Ritalin (methylphenidate hydrochloride), Equasym and Equasym XL, Concerta XL, Dexedrine (dexamphetamine) and Straterra (atomoxetine)
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
November 6th, 2005 at 07:21am
mm hmm
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
November 9th, 2005 at 04:08pm
mike_dirnt+coffee=lurve!:
mm hmm

hey my great little neice if you havent got anything constructive to say, say nothing,
RebelGirl91
Geek
RebelGirl91
November 9th, 2005 at 05:20pm
i have it i have ADD....i have to take a blue bill every morning. but sometimes i skip it so i can be hyper at school and not pay attention
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
November 27th, 2005 at 02:17pm
tre_cool_is_god:
mike_dirnt+coffee=lurve!:
mm hmm

hey my great little neice if you havent got anything constructive to say, say nothing,

Sad ok...dont need to pick on me...i was onlt agreeing...i think .it was a while ago.....
was that constuctive...or whateva?
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
November 27th, 2005 at 02:44pm
i no a guy with adhd who is like 20. no actually he has add. hes a dj.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
November 27th, 2005 at 06:39pm
My brother had/has ADHD but I think he doesnt need any prescription drugs or anything. He should be taking Zoloft but he doesnt cause he drinks alot. I Also have a cousin with ADHD he is on medication. Laughing I spent a week with the kid. I couldnt say it was Hell cause he was mostly asleep or taking the pills.
Register