ADHD

AuthorMessage
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
November 30th, 2005 at 12:40pm
bloodraine:
Well, go with the more attractive linguistics if you must, i know how touchy people get about their medical conditions and how important it is for their confidence. So you go with your disorder and i'll stick with my disease. Agreed?

Another thing, will people please stop assuming that all diseases are contagious?

i havent got the disorder just 3 people in my household have so yes i think i will stick with my Disorder. And i will have to admit that all the other poeple i know who has the disorder call it a disorder but i still think that calling it a disease is not a proper thing to do, because then the child thinks that he/she is ill and then they're confidence is knocked to pieces.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 30th, 2005 at 12:44pm
Exactly, thats what i just said. Kids are very particular about things like that, and i know from experience many children find being told they have a disease upsetting. I couldn't have cared less if i had a disease or disorder or whatever you want to make it out to be just as long as it was treatable and under control. But not every child is mature like that.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
November 30th, 2005 at 12:48pm
bloodraine:
Exactly, thats what i just said. Kids are very particular about things like that, and i know from experience many children find being told they have a disease upsetting. I couldn't have cared less if i had a disease or disorder or whatever you want to make it out to be just as long as it was treatable and under control. But not every child is mature like that.

no considering many of them are just toddlers when they are diagnosed.
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 30th, 2005 at 03:51pm
tre_cool_is_god:
bloodraine:
Well, go with the more attractive linguistics if you must, i know how touchy people get about their medical conditions and how important it is for their confidence. So you go with your disorder and i'll stick with my disease. Agreed?

Another thing, will people please stop assuming that all diseases are contagious?

i havent got the disorder just 3 people in my household have so yes i think i will stick with my Disorder. And i will have to admit that all the other poeple i know who has the disorder call it a disorder but i still think that calling it a disease is not a proper thing to do, because then the child thinks that he/she is ill and then they're confidence is knocked to pieces.

I call them syndroms...
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 1st, 2005 at 04:50am
Faith:
tre_cool_is_god:
bloodraine:

I call them syndroms...

good idea!!!
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
December 2nd, 2005 at 05:39pm
why dont u just leave the kids alone. wont they grow out of it?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 2nd, 2005 at 05:43pm
s0dapop_and_ritalin:
why dont u just leave the kids alone. wont they grow out of it?

some do, some dont. And while they are at school they should have the medication, it helps them concentrate and deal with evry day.

I have 2 kids on the medication and they have gone from low grades to high ones in a matter of 6 months, and they are happier and they can adjust to new souroundings now where has before the medication they couldnt.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
December 2nd, 2005 at 06:05pm
MEDICATION'S What you need......

....if you want to be a Record Breaker

H-F-P-R
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
December 3rd, 2005 at 08:03am
I had ADHD when i was younger and i grew out of it.... i was out on the drugs and then i was taken off... i dont really recall how i felt i was young you know but i know that they helped me in a way.... i was put on a special diet as well
but i have OCD now so you get rid of one thing and develop another haha
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
December 3rd, 2005 at 10:46pm
i think i wud like to see how it feels to have ADD. it must be fun XD
death_metal_madness
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
death_metal_madness
December 4th, 2005 at 05:59am
tre_cool_is_god:
I have a child whi is ADHD and i wanted to know what you all thought about the Ritalin debate that has been bashing our televisions lately, my son is 6 and he is on Staterra Atomoxetine and is it controlled with that, but i also tried diet before the tablets and i just wanted to know what you guys thought of ADHD medication is it a good idea or a bad one.

JUNERAE

HEY MUM I though this was going to be another adhd topic about hjow ritilin is bad mm..kay anyway it does fucking work my brother is so fucking controlled SO PEOPLE ADHD DOES EXIST!! god dammnit
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 4th, 2005 at 09:19am
death_metal_madness:
tre_cool_is_god:
I have a child whi is ADHD and i wanted to know what you all thought about the Ritalin debate that has been bashing our televisions lately, my son is 6 and he is on Staterra Atomoxetine and is it controlled with that, but i also tried diet before the tablets and i just wanted to know what you guys thought of ADHD medication is it a good idea or a bad one.

JUNERAE

HEY MUM I though this was going to be another adhd topic about hjow ritilin is bad mm..kay anyway it does fucking work my brother is so fucking controlled SO PEOPLE ADHD DOES EXIST!! god dammnit

stop swearing!!!! You'll be grounded.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
December 4th, 2005 at 09:32am
s0dapop_and_ritalin:

...I hope you're joking?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 4th, 2005 at 09:38am
death_metal_madness:

Yes, it may work on your brother. But its not as clear cut as that. Like any medication, there are Pros and Cons to Strattera. It does 'work', but so does Thalidomide.
death_metal_madness
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
death_metal_madness
December 4th, 2005 at 09:49am
Bloodraine:
death_metal_madness:

Yes, it may work on your brother. But its not as clear cut as that. Like any medication, there are Pros and Cons to Strattera. Yes, it does 'work', but so does Thalidomide.

yes true blood raine btw i like your avvie i actually have th at pic on my pc LOL i task fluoxitine for my manic depression but there we go
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 4th, 2005 at 02:09pm
s0dapop_and_ritalin:

it's not fun when you go of into a classic ADHD fit your haed aches and then you feal dizzy and sick and that is a part of the reason why these children and likewise adults are given the medication.
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
December 4th, 2005 at 04:00pm
is this some sort of family reunion? wow im glad im no part of this...ne ways..back to the subject...

Embarassed sorry carry on
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 4th, 2005 at 04:25pm
mikedirntisgod:
is this some sort of family reunion? wow im glad im no part of this...ne ways..back to the subject...

Embarassed sorry carry on

your my neice dumbass!!!! Laughing (that is what we call EACH other)
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
December 4th, 2005 at 04:34pm
no we call each other dumbash ...dumbash
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 4th, 2005 at 04:36pm
This is getting weird...