The hardest songs you can play

AuthorMessage
Beetlebum
Geek
Beetlebum
November 12th, 2005 at 07:44am
I Cum Blood by Cannibal Corpse. I played this song live when I was 11, seriously.
Dehren McGhengland
Rotting On Here
Dehren McGhengland
November 12th, 2005 at 10:39am
GreenDay420:
Tres_Dominated_Love_Slave:
I don't kno.
I've been playing all my instruments for a long time.
So, nothing is really hard.

what instruments can you play? i'll find a challenging piece for you. it's not fun when nothing seems hard anymore, i'll help ya out =)

Alright then.
I play drums (8 years), guitar (5 years), bass (5 years), and harmonica (3 years).
LiamIsn'tOnFire.
Idiot
LiamIsn'tOnFire.
November 12th, 2005 at 08:10pm
Er...The bass solo for Welcome To Paradise isnt so much hard, but fucking tiring...and Hysteria, by Muse.
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
November 12th, 2005 at 09:35pm
GreenDay420:
I don't kno.
I've been playing all my instruments for a long time.
So, nothing is really hard.

what instruments can you play? i'll find a challenging piece for you. it's not fun when nothing seems hard anymore, i'll help ya out =)

Alright then.
I play drums (8 years), guitar (5 years), bass (5 years), and harmonica (3 years).

holy shit, 8 years for drums! that's awesome! uhm i dunno much stuff for drums, maybe some metallica drumming stuff. well that's not that challenging...for guitar, since the virtuoso stuff would be pretty easy after 5 years (malmsteen, vai, satch, petrucci, etc.), try to transcribe violin virtuoso stuff. like niccolo paganini, his caprices are damn hard on the guitar. the 5th on would have to be the hardest, but i say the 24th one is the funnest (if that's a word). and for bass hmm...if you can find this (i have no clue where to find this though) steve vai's bassist plays insane stuff, so maybe try to transcribe that as well. the bassist of my band has been playing for 5 years as well and nothing really challenges him either...i guess bass players are just super good after 5 yrs lol. ok so yah, that's all i have to suggest for now, but i will definitely think more on this.
Into_The_Dark
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Into_The_Dark
November 12th, 2005 at 10:04pm
probably the hardest I can play is Thunderstruck by AC/DC on Guitatr. Yeah, I know I suck
killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
November 14th, 2005 at 09:34am
i have this song..lol...it's caled "andantino"...and well..it was sorta hard..but it's ok now..llol
Elvis Impersonator
Idiot
Elvis Impersonator
January 7th, 2006 at 12:21pm
guitar - either sweet child o mine by guns n roses or bohemian rhapsody by queen (that took bloody forever to learn)
bass - sassafras roots or knowledge (green day's version of course)
drums - back in black by acdc (i've only ever played drums twice in my life...)
ukulele - misery by green day (yes, on the ukulele!)
dysLEXIa
King For A Couple Of Days
dysLEXIa
January 8th, 2006 at 12:10am
Right now, minority on bass. The last thing I learned and it took me hours to get it right. ^_^ I feel accomplished. I'm gonna try to get Stuart and the Ave next.
Soulslasher
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Soulslasher
January 8th, 2006 at 02:22am
I play these songs on drums:

Songs I Can Play Easily: Holiday, BOBD, WMUWSE, Whatshername. and JOS ^O^. I'm so proud I can play JOS, I like that solo. Also Pulling Teeth. And a bunch of other songs that are slow-paced.

Songs I Can Play With Practice: Homecoming, Longview, In The End, and King For A Day. I just have difficulty with these songs because I haven't gotten the basic beat, I guess.

Songs That Are Too Fast But I Can Play Them Slow: All of the other songs, at Basket Case's pace or faster. These songs are too fast for me to play. I'll be able to do it when I have better stick control.
Greenzzz
Greenzzz
January 8th, 2006 at 12:02pm
i think its the beatles - dear prudence..
Dom
Jackass
Dom
January 8th, 2006 at 03:49pm
Sammie:
Stairway to heaven! I can play it all!

you know thats easy! Very Happy , liar. Only the solo is slightly challenging. well if you practice it enough.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
January 11th, 2006 at 06:31am
Maybe Layla by Derek and the Dominos. Or Sweet Child O'Mine by Guns n Roses.

The song that hurts my hand most is Platypus by Green Day, though. Its just insanely fast power chords and I'm gunna do myself an injury one of these days playing it.
State Radio
State Radio
January 11th, 2006 at 05:07pm
Dom:
Sammie:
Stairway to heaven! I can play it all!

you know thats easy! Very Happy , liar. Only the solo is slightly challenging. well if you practice it enough.

try learning Led's song "Achilles' Last Stand, I bet you won't find that as easy as Stairway
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
January 12th, 2006 at 09:52am
GreenDay420:
i dunno, i can play a bunch of stuff. metal stuff would be the hardest. i know some metallica, megadeth, ozzy, black label society...and stuff like that. i know some malmsteen riffs (not whole things) but they sound sweet and is hard as well.
A7x can be quite hard too.

And I can play the Trashed & Scattered intro. =O
*meggy72*wants2bminority
Geek
*meggy72*wants2bminority
January 12th, 2006 at 05:47pm
Good Riddance, Bring Me To Life, Somebody Told Me, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Wake Me Up When September Ends, and a few others on the keyboard...
in_paradise_with_st_jimmy
in_paradise_with_st_jimmy

Mibba Blog
January 12th, 2006 at 10:14pm
I memorized BoBD for bass, it's not really that hard, it's just repetitive. And I'm starting to get the feel for Wonderwall by Oasis on the bass. It's kinda hard to hear it in the song, though. And the notes are kinda uneven.
cheese_for_a_day
cheese_for_a_day
January 12th, 2006 at 10:35pm
in_paradise_with_st_jimmy:
I memorized BoBD for bass, it's not really that hard, it's just repetitive. And I'm starting to get the feel for Wonderwall by Oasis on the bass. It's kinda hard to hear it in the song, though. And the notes are kinda uneven.

yeah, BOBD isn't hard at all...at a band practice my friend started playing the guitar for it (the part that jason does...all like weird and shit) and then our drummer started playing in and i joined in too Razz

(useless information..i just feel the need to post) Cool
bass_may4_32110
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
bass_may4_32110
February 2nd, 2006 at 06:59pm
most difficult song i can play hmmm probably either november rain on piano orrr any iron maiden song on bass is hard for me to play at the right speed
k-contentbarrier-
Addict
k-contentbarrier-
February 3rd, 2006 at 01:04am
the solo in "tales of a broken home" in JOS
2liter
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
2liter
February 4th, 2006 at 03:56pm
i can drum to most green day. i think probably who wrote holden caulfield because its tiring. tre keeps banging away doesnt he?

The hardest song ive ever tryed to drum to is probably hot for teacher by panama[it was a disaster]
Register