Geek
Feeling It Yet?
July 17th, 2006 at 12:58am
Guitar.............ah i love that damn instrument
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
July 17th, 2006 at 01:05am
Guitar and Drums.. I'm just startin to get interested in drums. Andi'm trying toteach myself..without a drumkit Cool
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
July 17th, 2006 at 01:07am
The Fool On The Hill:
Guitar and Drums.. I'm just startin to get interesting in drums. Andi'm trying toteach myself..without a drumkit Cool

i tried doing the same. i jam once in awhile on my friend's set but i'm still crap at it. i can keep a beat but without a bass pedal. i'm so harsh n00b.
Addison Montgomery.
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
July 17th, 2006 at 12:47pm
Bass kicks ass but I'm getting a electric or bass guitar for borthday or christmas.So I'll be happy.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
July 17th, 2006 at 12:57pm
I voted for guitar because thats what I play and msot of my heroes and musical inspirations play(ed) guitar.

But why is "piano" not in the list!? One of the most important instruments ever!!!
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
July 17th, 2006 at 01:29pm
I love the listen to the bass all by itself
And I love listening to a nice accoustic/electric guitar.

BUT I LIKE TO BANG THE DRUMS Fizz
Deadboy
Geek
Deadboy

Mibba Blog
November 27th, 2006 at 12:11am
i think bassists are super S E X Y . shyeah.
but i play guitar and drums so those are faves of mine too.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
December 2nd, 2006 at 09:55pm
It used to be the guitar until.....Tre Cool. So drums. Very Happy
hay lin
Idiot
hay lin
December 3rd, 2006 at 10:08am
Guitar.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
December 3rd, 2006 at 11:53am
Well, I like guitar, but I wouldn't say its my favorite. I like piano. Its easy to play, easy to read, and sounds nice and you can get really flexible melodies.

i also like veena, which none of you have heard of, because its really cool and its a lot of fun. and it has this rich, really kind of melancholy sound. its cool. it's a tring instrument by the way.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
December 3rd, 2006 at 06:54pm
Guitar, I love it to death. That's why I was determined to teach myself how to play it. Ah
Deernt.
Rotting On Here
Deernt.

Mibba Blog
December 3rd, 2006 at 09:36pm
Piano.
heart_broken
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
heart_broken
December 10th, 2006 at 06:43pm
guitar
xXAmagadXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXAmagadXx
December 19th, 2006 at 11:56pm
bass domination Evil or Very Mad
Saxomaphonist
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Saxomaphonist
December 26th, 2006 at 03:35pm
My favorite would be the saxophone, hands down. Which is why I voted for woodwinds.
Deernt.
Rotting On Here
Deernt.

Mibba Blog
December 26th, 2006 at 03:39pm
Quick Silver.:
Piano.
Fwee.
I just noticed that in pretty much a lot of these polls, piano is never one of the firsts on the list, let alone just being on the list.
I mean, people think guitars, basses, and drums are the only instruments.
Piano is the root of all those so without piano, there wouldn't be any instrument.

Sorry. I'm just ranting.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
December 27th, 2006 at 01:18am
No, there are tons of instruments without piano. I mean, I'm a piano geek and all, but it wasn't the first intrument. First there was a harmonium, sitar, veena, wierd guitar-type things, guitars, flutes, tablas, drums, violins, cellos, harpsichord, clavichord, etc.

Piano is actually one of the more recent instruments. Short for piano-forte. Still blows most instruments out of the water though, and it helps a shitload with learning theory and for learning string instruments.

But you're right. What happened to classical instruments? What happened to all the smexy cellos? Guitars, basses, and drums are used for contemporary music waaay more often than others, but there's more to music. much much more.
Deernt.
Rotting On Here
Deernt.

Mibba Blog
December 27th, 2006 at 10:34am
lyrical_gaah52:
No, there are tons of instruments without piano. I mean, I'm a piano geek and all, but it wasn't the first intrument. First there was a harmonium, sitar, veena, wierd guitar-type things, guitars, flutes, tablas, drums, violins, cellos, harpsichord, clavichord, etc.

Piano is actually one of the more recent instruments. Short for piano-forte. Still blows most instruments out of the water though, and it helps a shitload with learning theory and for learning string instruments.

But you're right. What happened to classical instruments? What happened to all the smexy cellos? Guitars, basses, and drums are used for contemporary music waaay more often than others, but there's more to music. much much more.
Well the only reason I said that piano is the root to many instruments and that without it, there wouldn't be most instruments today because the piano provides the basic scales for trumpets, saxophones, flutes, and many more.
Register