How many concerts have you been to?have you made eye contact

AuthorMessage
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 24th, 2006 at 01:32am
I've been to 3. Not including my first one, NSYNC. I'm ashamed of that one Hand

1 was electric and 2 were acoustic.

Green Day, Fountains of Wayne and Foo Fighters. I think I made eye contact at the FOW one, but does it really matter? Can't be sure, I got sick that night right before the concert so I may have been a bit delirious.
wish_i_was_adie
Jackass
wish_i_was_adie

Mibba
August 24th, 2006 at 11:37am
Didn't read the question properly Faith
I've been to 3 concerts involving Green Day, but I don't know how many others I've been to . . . I've been to a lot . . . I've seen at least 67 bands (those are the ones I can remember, anyway) . . . I just love concerts Headbang
anneka-x
Idiot
anneka-x
August 25th, 2006 at 08:25am
ive been to about 12 gigs and 2 of them were green day...

19th June 2005 Miltion Keynes -- Best Day Of My Life!!!!
Feb 8th 05 -- Newcastle Arena
Screenager
King For A Couple Of Days
Screenager
August 25th, 2006 at 10:31am
I have been to 2:

Green Day- Milton Keynes, 18th June 05
Test Icicles- Astoria, 22nd April 06
Verbatim.
Verbatim.
August 25th, 2006 at 06:24pm
I've been to six concerts.

Good Charlotte, when I was 12.
And I saw them last year, because I swore to myself when I was 12 that i'd go to every tour they ever did Rolling Eyes

The Rasmus- went because my friend had nobody else to go with. They were terrible.

Blink182- Their final tour. They sucked too.

Green Day: Ah what more can I say?!

Give It a Name 2006- Goldfinger were cool- I met Charlie Very Happy
And I made eye contact with Ian Watkins. I was watching him and because he was kinda far away, I didn't know who he was at first, but I kept watching and smiling at him Very Happy
I realised who he was and I was like O_O
And he was stood there, looking lovely.

Cool

and i'm going to see Evancescence when they tour.
GrEeNdAyMuSiC77
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GrEeNdAyMuSiC77
August 29th, 2006 at 05:26pm
i've been to one but really hope to go to more... there were so many ppl i dont know if we made eye contact but it was fun!
fortcaz42
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
fortcaz42
August 31st, 2006 at 11:39am
i aint been 1 yet but gonna go next concert!
Vegemite
Geek
Vegemite

Blog
September 1st, 2006 at 06:10am
well, ive been to the Green Dya show in Melbourne, and on the contrary, it is the best day of my life. ill never forget it, i remember everything of it. Unfortunately i was in GA so i wasnt too close to them, but i was up the front of GA. And i saw The living End, where i saw Scott, i was about 3 metres away from him, and i smiled at him and he smiled back at me for some time, my heart melted. i also met the living end at bourke street once. THey were a but tipsy cause they were throwing bottle caps at each otehr. AAnd i got to talk to them all. it was the best. And i have also sene Hawthorne Heights, my friends bought me the tickets, so i went. nd im gonna see the Red Hot Chili Peppers in April next year, so that will give me something to look forward to next year. And i went to the battle of the bands in cobourge a couple of years ago and The Getaway Plan were there. And i went to a couple of Youth Festivals where Behind Crimson Eyes were, and the geaway Plan. They were AWESOME.

but i locked eyes with Scott.
TheOneCalledGreenDayGirl
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
TheOneCalledGreenDayGirl
September 4th, 2006 at 01:49am
i went to one, october 17th, 2005 in dayton, ohio. we still had good seats, but we weren't on the floor. we were off to the side a bit and up a few rows, but i could see everything really well, and billie came to our side of the stage a lot. i want to see them several times when the new album comes out...hopefully by then i'll be able to drive and won't have to go with my mum. Rolling Eyes oh well, i'm just thankful i got to go to one.

and billie looked up at our section quite a bit, but he could have been looking to the left or right or front or back of me, but maybe he looked at me once. that's sweet to think about. Smile
Melissa.
Jackass
Melissa.
September 4th, 2006 at 05:29pm
I've been to a Aaron Carter concert when I was 8.
A Dragon Tails play when I was 9.
Seseme Street when I was little, I dunno what age.
I'm going to see Seseme Street wither this year or next year. Haha, i'm gonna be either 13 or 14 years old at a little kids show. Mabye i'll get to meet Big Bird!!!! Very Happy Smile ~~
RebelofSuburbia
Falling In Love With The Board
RebelofSuburbia
September 24th, 2006 at 06:38am
I've been to 3 concerts -4 soon!! Very Happy- one of them was Green Day [which was the best night of my life] I had eyecontact with Billie when he was shooting the watergun Cool
Aleysia!
Jackass
Aleysia!
October 8th, 2006 at 12:22am
Green Day twice last year
Blink 182 in 04
Evanescence in 04
MCR twice in 2 days last year
The Living End 4 times
Kisschasy 3 times
The Hot Lies twice
Grinspoon once
Gyroscope twice
Frenzal Rhomb once
Billy Idol
Midnight Oil
Garbage
The Tea Party
Simple Plan
Something with numbers
Panic at the disco
End of Fashion
The Getaway Plan
Finger eleven
Trial Kennedy

Ive seen lots of bands but my top 3 performances would have to be The Living End at Festival hall this year, My Chemical Romance at the Hifi and Green Day at Telstra dome last year
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
October 20th, 2006 at 11:41am
simple plan in feb - made eye contact with pierre for a sec
hopefully make some eye contact next month for taking back sunday
nyeh.
Addict
nyeh.

Blog
October 30th, 2006 at 04:51pm
Me and my friend waved to Debbie Harry. I'm 95% sure she saw us. Cool
HolleeHysteria
Falling In Love With The Board
HolleeHysteria
November 1st, 2006 at 07:03am
Hmm lets think.

The Hedrons
The Sugars
Enter Shikari
Green Day
Green Day
P!nk
Christina Aguilera ......
Placebo
Placebo

I should have seen Panic! at the disco last week but I was banned Evil or Very Mad
wish_i_was_adie
Jackass
wish_i_was_adie

Mibba
November 5th, 2006 at 05:58pm
Here's the concerts I can remember. I've seen:

green day (3 times), our lady peace (10 times), offspring, cypress hill, mxpx, story of the year, The music (2x), hoobastank (2x), linkin park, sarah mclachlan, butterfly boucher, bif naked, a perfect circle, seether, sum 41, finger 11, catherine wheel, foo fighters (2x), moist (2x), sloan, fuel, reload, sandbox, econoline crush, tripping daisy, smashing pumpkins, live, coldplay, u2 (2x), new kids on the block (don't laugh), garbage, sam roberts, eve 6, the tea party, avril lavigne (little cousin's bday present), butch walker, anti-flag (2x), jimmy eat world, dearly beloved (not so nice as people), creature, incubus, james brown (twas free), marcy playground , David Usher, Matthew Barber, Black Eyed Peas (free concert), P.O.D., Arcade Fire, Hedley, Pedestrian, Jets Overhead, Neverending White lights, Tool, G-Love and Special Sauce, Ska Cubano, Snoop, Sean Paul, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Editors, Placebo, The Shins, Billy Talent, Silverstein, Emmanuel, Against Me!, Bloc Party, The Planet Smashers, Rancid

I've made eye contact with Mike Dirnt and Billie Joe and band members from Live plus Tim Armstrong and Lars from Rancid, met members of Our Lady Peace, Hoobastank, Sum 41, David Usher, Finger 11, Dearly Beloved, Simple Plan (by accident - long story).

My favourite thing in the world is going to concerts
hay lin
Idiot
hay lin
November 22nd, 2006 at 11:10am
Actually I've only been to one concert; Simple Plan.
Yeah, I've seen more concerts of course, but it's wasn't thát great to tell. Razz
SHIZZZ.
Geek
SHIZZZ.
November 26th, 2006 at 01:25am
ive been to 6 concerts.
i've seen many bands.
heres some:
jimmy eat world
green day
the bravery
depeche mode
bush
u2
head automatica
angels and airwaves
taking back sunday
the sleeping
the plain white t's
emery
relient k
hawthorne heights
switchfoot

i will go to my 8th concert next saturday.
i'll see:
my chemical romance
papa roach
three days grace
30 seconds to mars
bullet for my valentine
sugarcult
red jumpsuit apparatus
cartel
taking back sunday
hawthorne heights
buckcherry
reel big fish
flyleaf
one
kill hannah

ive never made contact with anybody in these bands i think.
unless you count meeting the subways =]
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!
Jackass
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!

Mibba
December 2nd, 2006 at 07:36pm
I've been to one. September 14, 2005. It was GREAT. Hilarious, funny, just awesome! ^_^ When the lights went out and he had the flashlight, he shined it over by my area and I swore he looked at me. But who knows. It was awesome though.
[~Whats.Hurr.Name~]
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
[~Whats.Hurr.Name~]
December 21st, 2006 at 03:45pm
Went to see Lostprophets,Chiliz and All AMerican Rejects. At AAR i crowdsurfed and the guitarist hi-fived me.
Register