One Year Since American Idiot Was Released

AuthorMessage
MySoulIsASecretInMyThroat
Jackass
MySoulIsASecretInMyThroat
February 5th, 2006 at 09:47am
I don't feel differently about them, meaning I still love them and they are my favorite band. But, I haven't been playing American Idiot constantly, except when I am in a Green Day mood. However, whenever I hear a Green Day song on the radio, I still stop whatever i'm doing and sing along.
Rage&Love
King For A Couple Of Days
Rage&Love
February 5th, 2006 at 01:23pm
yeah, american idiot is now one of my least favourite albums of theres. Its a great album, theres no denying that its just the whole album started getting loads of airplay and a bit samey after a while.....and the less said bout the teenies it brought with it the better.
But i still love green day, i'll still watch a programme of theres and download new stuff or whatever but american idiot....ive got tired of
I Heart Bunney
Falling In Love With The Board
I Heart Bunney
February 6th, 2006 at 08:13am
When I first heard AI I though it was the greatest CD I'd ever heard really totally amazing!
I still like it alot, but I guess you never like something as much as you did the first time you heard it.
The only song I ever got sick of was BOBD but once the over playing ness stoped, I got back into it again.
Apathy
Geek
Apathy
February 6th, 2006 at 08:29am
My feelings towards Green Day didn't cange, I still love them the way I loved them when I first heard them, but you have to know that I never was obssesed or anything, I just like their music, old and new stuff, and sometimes I still like to listen to A.I., cuz songs opn that CD are really good, and for the milking of the cd I can't say nothing, cuz where I live you can't even buy their cd, let alone any of their merchendise
BillieJoeArmstrong'sLover
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
BillieJoeArmstrong'sLover
May 9th, 2006 at 10:36am
I still love GD and AI as much as the minute AI came out. I still tape thier performances if I see them on TV and watch Bullet In A Bible. The only thing I am sick and tired of is Bolevard of Broken Dreams. It's a great song, it was a hit and got critical acclaim, but enough of it already. I live near Toronto and CHUM FM is a big pop/rock radio station here. I listen to CHUM a lot, as well as Y108, which is a good mix of classic and new rock. Anyways, both of them WAY overplay BOBD. I am getting to the point where if I hear BOBD start, I will change the station. UGH!
Heather
Idiot
Heather
May 9th, 2006 at 03:31pm
[QUOTE="BillieJoeArmstrongDont you hate that!!!!!......I try not to listen to the radio that much because of that exact reason, they destroy wicked songs by playing them so much it gets to the point where you want to break your own bones if you hear "save your scissors" one more time.......I say that song cuz i did liek it at one point......But GD songs would never make me want to break my own bones no matter how many times i hear them Smile
!nsomn!ac punk
Jackass
!nsomn!ac punk
May 9th, 2006 at 04:01pm
yeh i kinda don't listen to AI anymore
it bores me Confused
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
May 9th, 2006 at 08:15pm
Meh.
Now it's sort of cooled down.
I listen to AI sometimes (Give Me Novicane @_@) and when a song comes on the radio I'll listen...

That was just a hyperactive year for 34 year old loving teenage girls o_o;
And boys...(Long Story...)
ROSHAMBO
Geek
ROSHAMBO
May 9th, 2006 at 11:23pm
I used to listen to at least one song off AI every single day. And even though I'm getting sick of it now I still do. They just come up on shuffle and so I listen to it anyway. It would be money-greedy but I wouldn't mind seeing a new vid.
whersermind
Geek
whersermind

Mibba
May 9th, 2006 at 11:53pm
holy fuck, i made up a song with that title, for some odd reason i thought that this would be about that, i was like 'wtf, i never told anybody i wrote that...'

and anyhows, yes, i never like hearing any song except WMUWSE, but the video is terrible, i fall asleep before the song starts, dammit! the songs are just kinda getting old, i prefer to listen to King For A Day all day, i never get tired of it....
asthenia.
Falling In Love With The Board
asthenia.

Blog
July 5th, 2006 at 11:32pm
yeah...i actually kinda miss those days, even though it was only like a year and a half ago. i miss when i didn't know everything about green day, like i was looking forward to finding out. i would always freak out whenever they were on tv or the radio. but now i'm kinda worried that they're overdoing it, especially with the talk of making american idiot into a film.
Register