Mibba Blog
August 2nd, 2006 at 02:00am
Nope...Only songs that I hate it happens
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
August 2nd, 2006 at 02:13am
i get weird urges to turn on kerrang sometimse and they usually have a green day song on

other than that im just regular psychic
<greendayfan>
Geek
<greendayfan>
August 2nd, 2006 at 06:11pm
Every time I think of a GD song I turn on the radio and later on when I'm listening I'll run across that song. That also goes for other songs too, like if I'm thinking about the song "Its been awhile(sp?)" by Staind It comes on later.
stargazer93
Geek
stargazer93
August 9th, 2006 at 08:24pm
sometimes ill be thinking of a song and ill turn on my radio and it will be on!
Zzzonked.
Jackass
Zzzonked.
August 11th, 2006 at 11:38am
I dunno... I did once turn it on to kerrang and WMUWSE was on. Then I turned straight on to The Hits and boulevard of broken dreams was on. Then I turned straight over to MTV Hits and Holiday was just coming on. It was strange and then I switched on the radio after I turned the TV off and Basket Case came on. I dunno maybe I am Green Day Psychic maybe it was just luck, it hasn't happened to me recently I think it was just luck.
i worship billie joe
Falling In Love With The Board
i worship billie joe
August 21st, 2006 at 11:23am
no but the other day i was listening to 97.5 and i was hoping they would play i green day song and they did in case your wondering it was wake me up when sept. ends
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
August 21st, 2006 at 11:55am
Everytime I trun on Kerrang...which is a lot... they be playing Green Day. Cool I got the magic touch.
Forever
Addict
Forever
August 21st, 2006 at 01:33pm
I love when my 6:00 AM alarm goes off for school, and Wake Me Up When September Ends comes right on. Cool
Micro Sheep
Micro Sheep
August 21st, 2006 at 02:59pm
today i listened to Ha Ha You're Dead for about 19 times wtf. WTF
gd'sDiana
Geek
gd'sDiana
October 18th, 2006 at 05:24pm
yep.. when i'm watching tv or listening to the radio i thinking in a ny song, and then i change the channel/radio station and there is, is so cool!
MyNameIsKatie
Geek
MyNameIsKatie

Mibba
August 30th, 2008 at 02:06am
so i have like all of my green day songs on random, right? so like you know when your listening to a cd.. say american idiot, you know that after american idiot.. JOS comes next, you already know the next notes are gunna be. so im listening on shuffle and macy's day parade is playing.. so i all of a sudden knew that WMUWSE is gunna be next, as like AI and JOS.. and then it did play next. i was so freaked out
icegirl.
Jackass
icegirl.

Blog
September 17th, 2008 at 05:07am
HEHE.

this happens to me whilee im sleepingg and it'll start playing a green day song in my dream than i'd wake up and turn on the radio and then that EXACT same song will start..

dudee..it's freakky.
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
September 17th, 2008 at 11:08am
Every damn time i'm in the car with my mom or dad (who get annoyed with ym obsession) Green day comes on my favorite radio station.

lol weird.
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
September 17th, 2008 at 12:47pm
That happens to me often... But not too often.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
September 22nd, 2008 at 03:12pm
**titters at this thread**
Restless Heart.
Jackass
Restless Heart.
September 26th, 2008 at 12:55pm
Right...

Someone predict the date of their new album! Shifty
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
September 27th, 2008 at 11:44am
O__O I had a dream that the album came out during some winter holiday of late 2008/early 2009.

And a few days ago, I read on GDA that some dude from the Plain White Tees talked about seeing Green Day going into some building to record stuff.
And they have been working on it since January of last year supposedly.

And I so called it Coolio
icegirl.
Jackass
icegirl.

Blog
October 8th, 2008 at 06:52pm
argh yeah for some reason i was expecting it for novemeber, but thats like next month but dnt they release songs and that first before they actually release an album ? O.o
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
October 9th, 2008 at 10:44am
It was weird. The other day i was in the car trying to get this CD to work, and it wouldnt. So finally after like 8 times I just gave up, but for some reason has this thought of, "I should see what's on x96."

and I did.

They were doing a Green Day X-set (which is a thing where they play 3-4 songs by one artist in a row).

It was cool... right after that was over I tried my CD again and it worked! XD
TrePolar
Geek
TrePolar
February 12th, 2009 at 05:23pm
I was listeing to holiday on my PSP and I turned it off and my mom turned on the radio and holiday was playing, and im like "This song is a big screw you to all the polotitions!!"
Register