Love In Cold Blood.:
i have ten

whoa
Vegemite
Geek
Vegemite

Blog
June 5th, 2007 at 08:42am
does anyone know what happens when you play left handed guitar and you get pulled up?????
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
June 10th, 2007 at 08:08pm
Billie tells you to get off the stage! XD
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 11th, 2007 at 04:24am
Beat Up Car:
My fav is when they pick a drummer, Tré will stand and watch them for a while and if he doesnt like them, he tells Billie and he tells them that they ar 'fired'

I dont see why people would lie to get up on stage, they are only showing themselves up, and pissing off the crowd and the band, for wasting time

I'd cry. Shifty Hardcore crying too.
Patron-Saint
Geek
Patron-Saint
June 11th, 2007 at 02:08pm
No, I didn't. Some guy called Erik or something got it.
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
June 12th, 2007 at 11:05pm
Kurtni:
Beat Up Car:
My fav is when they pick a drummer, Tré will stand and watch them for a while and if he doesnt like them, he tells Billie and he tells them that they ar 'fired'

I dont see why people would lie to get up on stage, they are only showing themselves up, and pissing off the crowd and the band, for wasting time

Me too, and then I would cling to Tré's leg, or attempt to hide in the bass drum XD
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
June 13th, 2007 at 02:54am
Beat Up Car:
Kurtni:
Beat Up Car:

Me too, and then I would cling to Tré's leg, or attempt to hide in the bass drum XD

lmfao

I can't wait for the day when I (hopefully) go up onstage and start playing 'Jingle Bells' on guitar.

It's all I know Retard
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
June 13th, 2007 at 04:54am
I can imagine the look Billie will give you Moose , total shock, then he will start pissing himself laughing, then you will be told to 'get off his fucking stage' lmfao

But Yay for embarrassing ourselves infront of Green Day and a few thousand people Five Ah
Joel McHale.
King For A Couple Of Days
Joel McHale.

Blog
June 14th, 2007 at 12:39am
i"m gonna learn how to play then. Then I'll learn Knowledge and I'm good to go. Fizz
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2007 at 05:44pm
iamkiller:
Beat Up Car:

lmfao

I can't wait for the day when I (hopefully) go up onstage and start playing 'Jingle Bells' on guitar.

It's all I know Retard
I'll be crying, Laura will be hanging on to Tré's leg, and you'll be rocking out to Jingle Bells. What a kickass crew we'd be.
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
June 14th, 2007 at 06:03pm
We're Hardcore Fizz

I would be clinging and humping Wink
allbymyself123dd
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
allbymyself123dd
July 3rd, 2007 at 10:04pm
no i didnt some girl did though and the guitar fell from the strap!!! Dance Dance Dance She looked like she was gonna cry and billie gave her a hug, which i would of like killed her for fucking mu guitar up! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Adam Lambert
Idiot
Adam Lambert
July 24th, 2007 at 07:16pm
allbymyself123dd:
no i didnt some girl did though and the guitar fell from the strap!!! Dance Dance Dance She looked like she was gonna cry and billie gave her a hug, which i would of like killed her for fucking mu guitar up! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Very Happy hehe
how old was she?
Skittles.
Geek
Skittles.

Mibba
August 10th, 2007 at 04:05am
I realllllllllly wanna go to GD's next tour, cause I can play guitar and i'm hoping on learning Knowledge soon Cool but i live in south FL so...no one tours here...hopefully they tour in Fort Lauderdale then I might be able to go...but ... i'm still sad about no one touring here except fucking country hicks...WAHHHHHHH I need HUGS!!!! *cries*
Skittles.
Geek
Skittles.

Mibba
August 14th, 2007 at 01:26am
BTW, do you have to play the solo for Knowledge too?
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
August 14th, 2007 at 06:36pm
Skittles.:
Nope.
Skittles.
Geek
Skittles.

Mibba
August 14th, 2007 at 09:07pm
greenday6:
Skittles.:
Nope.

Very Happy wow you made my day. Bwa aahaha. I can barely play solos yet...
Mrs.Flying Squirrel
King For A Couple Of Days
Mrs.Flying Squirrel
August 16th, 2007 at 09:13pm
Beat Up Car:
I can imagine the look Billie will give you Moose , total shock, then he will start pissing himself laughing, then you will be told to 'get off his fucking stage' lmfao

But Yay for embarrassing ourselves infront of Green Day and a few thousand people Five Ah

I can totally imagine that scene lmfao
allhailtrecool
Geek
allhailtrecool
August 18th, 2007 at 05:50pm
When i went to a show he got this little kid on the stage and gave him a drum kit

i think a guitar as well, i cant remember well it was in 2005
Lady_in_White
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lady_in_White
September 11th, 2007 at 09:41am
i think that billie only gives his guitar to little ppl like me like im not saying that im kool or anyhing but um i think he reckons that older ppl have more chance in getting all those sorta chances and stuff thats y he gives it to younger ppl.

dosent any1 here agree?
Register