DID ANYONE GET BILLIES GUITAR?

AuthorMessage
Angelic Fruitcake
Falling In Love With The Board
Angelic Fruitcake
September 11th, 2007 at 08:31pm
I dont play guitar, but If I was at a show and got pulled up to play bass (unlikelyyyy) I'd just lose my head completely, forget everything, and just stand there, I'd be so nervous. Nerves are awful.
Or I'd play something and screw it up. :/
Skittles.
Geek
Skittles.

Mibba
October 9th, 2007 at 04:44am
iwannakisstrecool:
i think that billie only gives his guitar to little ppl like me like im not saying that im kool or anyhing but um i think he reckons that older ppl have more chance in getting all those sorta chances and stuff thats y he gives it to younger ppl.

dosent any1 here agree?

Laughing Hi five, man! Cheers! ^_^
Micro Sheep
Falling In Love With The Board
Micro Sheep
October 21st, 2007 at 10:35pm
Beat Up Car:
My fav is when they pick a drummer, Tré will stand and watch them for a while and if he doesnt like them, he tells Billie and he tells them that they ar 'fired'

The Apprentice lol. Coolio
Lady_in_White
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lady_in_White
January 14th, 2008 at 07:23pm
hey i need to ask a question. when he grabs some1 up on stage does he ask em if they play guitar first? bcus it wud b sooooooo funny if for instance he pulled me up on stage and i had no idea how to even play a cord lol
greenday_rokr
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
greenday_rokr
March 31st, 2008 at 12:30am
i didnt go but my moms riends husband went. billie threw his tie into the crowd and he caught it. but the gaurd made him give it to some girls next to him. i would be so pissed!
Register