AuthorMessage
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
April 17th, 2006 at 02:16pm
_________:
Bloodraine:
_________:
Che le persone di italiano sono detto per avere dei temperamenti realmente cattivi, no? O che le persone irlandeshe è?

Yeeah my Italin isn't that good. I've never noiticed Italians as having bad temperaments. And not in Irish people, either.
But then again could be a total mis translation on my part.

Good tranlsation, how did you learn that much Italian? Anyways, I thought there was some traditional "thing" that Irish or Italian people had bad tempers. Maybe I'm mistaken, I don't know.

Nationality has nothing got to do with bad temperment, Personally I blame the weather, you try keeping your cool when its pissing rain the whole time!
State Radio
Falling In Love With The Board
State Radio
April 17th, 2006 at 02:17pm
Incubus:
_________:
Bloodraine:
_________:
Che le persone di italiano sono detto per avere dei temperamenti realmente cattivi, no? O che le persone irlandeshe è?

Yeeah my Italin isn't that good. I've never noiticed Italians as having bad temperaments. And not in Irish people, either.

Good tranlsation, how did you learn that much Italian? Anyways, I thought there was some traditional "thing" that Irish or Italian people had bad tempers. Maybe I'm mistaken, I don't know.

Nationality has nothing got to do with bad temperment, Personally I blame the weather, you try keeping your cool when its pissing rain the whole time!

Yeah, I guess nationality has nothing to do with it.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 17th, 2006 at 02:17pm
_________:
Bloodraine:
_________:

My uncle teaches italian at a university, I pick up bits from him.

I've always heard the stereotype that Italian people are very loud, but ultra friendly.
And as for the Irish, they just get pictured as drunkards when they're not.

Meh, down with stereotypes. They're all wrong.
State Radio
State Radio
April 17th, 2006 at 02:18pm
Bloodraine:
_________:
Bloodraine:
_________:

My uncle teaches italian at a university, I pick up bits from him.

I've always heard the stereotype that Italian people are very loud, but ultra friendly.
And as for the Irish, they just get pictured as drunkards when they're not.

Meh, down with stereotypes. They're all wrong.

HaHa, ok. We're all the same.
*whatshisname*
Geek
*whatshisname*
April 17th, 2006 at 06:01pm
Incubus:
_________:
Bloodraine:
_________:

Ahh, do you mean the Irish or the Northern Irish? Because we Northern Irish people (well I speak for myself here) never lose our cool and we're very friendly. As are the Irish mind you, but they tend to drink and be big partiers (sp?)... but mind you so are we. Maybe we're not that different... ok we are they're mostly catholic, they have a different language and they like blowing cars up (ok thats only the I.R.A but I'm not going into politics) and now I'm going completely off topic. Hehe sorry.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
April 17th, 2006 at 06:05pm
DirntyGirl101:
Hip Hip Hooray For Me:
I swear like a motherfucking sailor. Woa. Let's edit that out.

I don't mind swearing in songs.

...But I personally hate it when kids...that are younger than like 8 or something swear. It's...annoying. I mean, you gotta know that you'll probably swear as you get older but as a kid, it's just...iunno.
I also don't like it when parents or whatever say "Don't swear!" or something...well, either way, kids already swear. So to make it obsolete, you'd have to remove swearing from the whole world's vocabulary.
i swear all the time, i know its not one of the best things that i do but oh well-of course i gona swear, i a green day fan

Thats like saying "I'm Australian so I live in the dessert and ride a Kangaroo to school"

Both of them, total bullshit. What does being a Green Day fan have to do with swearing?
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
April 18th, 2006 at 12:13pm
It's completely unnecessary and pointless. Showing off? Perhaps. Looking cool? Maybe.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
April 19th, 2006 at 07:44am
I fucking hate swearing damn it.
CaLLmeWhaTyOuWiLL
Geek
CaLLmeWhaTyOuWiLL
April 19th, 2006 at 11:12am
I hate the words dumbass & cunt like no other, and I hate beign sweared at. When I swear it's never at someone....
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
April 19th, 2006 at 11:34am
its not really "swearing"

but my one friend always called me a " ten cent whore" he was just joking, but it always hurt me.

Eventually I told him off andhe stopped. I dont really care about swearing
kfk8e
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kfk8e
April 19th, 2006 at 11:56am
TreCoolistsogeil:
I fucking hate swearing damn it.

lmfao

I don't really mind.
People usually swear loads or not at all.
If they swear loads then the meaning is diluted.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 19th, 2006 at 12:31pm
You know, the only reason I swear in the first place is 'cause I know i'll get a reaction Eh
Catch-22...
bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
April 19th, 2006 at 12:36pm
I don't swear, but I believe in it. I read a book about it and I find out that it doesn't matter how loud you swear, God will hear you and if you swear really strong, God will 'hear' it and he will 'help' you.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
April 19th, 2006 at 01:12pm
I really don't swear much.. but it isn't like I'm against it.

I just discuss bunniest a lot.. what is to swear about?
HunniPunk
Geek
HunniPunk
April 20th, 2006 at 10:53am
Bloodraine:
You know, the only reason I swear in the first place is 'cause I know i'll get a reaction Eh
Catch-22...

I never really thought about it before, but me too.

eh. when all else fails [and in the presence of children/grandparents] 'Stamitz!' works wonderfully.

Stazmitz was either a baroque, classical or romantic composer [I'm too lazy to check which one] and the mix of 'shit' and 'dammit' is just the best Retard
kfk8e
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kfk8e
April 20th, 2006 at 04:21pm
HunniPunk:
eh. when all else fails [and in the presence of children/grandparents] 'Stamitz!' works wonderfully.

Stazmitz was either a baroque, classical or romantic composer [I'm too lazy to check which one] and the mix of 'shit' and 'dammit' is just the best Retard

lmfao
Minority_Under_Dog
Minority_Under_Dog

Blog
April 20th, 2006 at 04:58pm
Swearings just a part of life.

One thing i hate though is when people swear just to impress someone (not that that would work but its still incredibly annoying)
Fashion Zombies!
Jackass
Fashion Zombies!

Mibba Blog
April 20th, 2006 at 08:17pm
Minority_Under_Dog:

One thing i hate though is when people swear just to impress someone (not that that would work but its still incredibly annoying)

Haha yeah that sucks. Theres this popular girl in my grade OMG SHE PISSES ME OFF. If someone swears in front of a teacher to look good in front of the teacher shes like"OMG DONT SWEAR!!! SWEARINGS BAD" But when shes out of class/teacher left the room shes like

"Omg that bitch is such a slutty cuntface motherfucker"
Tyler
King For A Couple Of Days
Tyler
April 20th, 2006 at 09:00pm
I swear all the time, it doesn't affect me at all, but when people say fuck 6437854859 times in every sentence, it gets really annoying.
State Radio
State Radio
April 20th, 2006 at 09:01pm
St Hayley:
Minority_Under_Dog:

Haha yeah that sucks. Theres this popular girl in my grade OMG SHE PISSES ME OFF. If someone swears in front of a teacher to look good in front of the teacher shes like"OMG DONT SWEAR!!! SWEARINGS BAD" But when shes out of class/teacher left the room shes like

"Omg that bitch is such a slutty cuntface motherfucker"

There are a lot of people like that.
Register