The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 8th, 2008 at 11:55pm
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:
So I just realized the song I've been hearing all my life, and never known what the hell it was...is Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind.

ARE YOU SERIOUS? midget.. haven't i been exclaiming how obsessed i am with hte song? lmfao.

Well yes, but I never listened to it. And then I had Fuse on and heard it start up and saw the name in the corner and flipped out like "ZOMG THIS IS THE SONG!!"
YES! We've brought you over to our side! Twisted Evil

tehe Semi Charmed Life gets me bouncing in my car but How's it Going to Be gets me screaming lmfao (NO SICK THOUGHTS MY FRIENDS) Haha I seriously start belting out the lyrics when Stephan starts singing "I WANNA GET MY SELF BACK IN AGAINNNNNNNN
YEAH, THE SOFT DIVE OF OBLIVION
I WANNA TASTE THE SALT OF YOUR SKINNNNNN
THE SOFT DIVE OF OBLIVION"

Oh I'm so belting it out tomor morning as I speed to school MWAHAHA
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
April 9th, 2008 at 05:49pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:

Isn't this a Doors song? Think
I don't listen to the Doors, like, ever. Laughing

tehe me neither.

I never do either but I remmeber someone posted lyrics as their away mess and I really liked it (the part about the alphabet soup lyircs or something like that) and I saw it was the doors and i downloaded the song. tehe I like People Are Strange. I love walking around and singing that one too lmfao.

PEOPLE ARE STRANGE, WHEN YOU'RE A STRANGER
FACES ARE DARK WHEN YOU'RE UNWANTED... LA LALAL

Hippie child tehe My friend asked me today if I thought he looked like a "flower child"...and he was wearing an AC/DC shirt. He's an interesting kid, haha.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 9th, 2008 at 05:50pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:
So I just realized the song I've been hearing all my life, and never known what the hell it was...is Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind.

ARE YOU SERIOUS? midget.. haven't i been exclaiming how obsessed i am with hte song? lmfao.

Well yes, but I never listened to it. And then I had Fuse on and heard it start up and saw the name in the corner and flipped out like "ZOMG THIS IS THE SONG!!"

i love it! It's a shock to everyone around me considering I usually never listen to stuff that's THIS poppy. But it's fucking catchy. And I love singing the lyrics outloud.. lmfao.

DOING CRYSTAL METH WILL LIFT YOU UP UNTIL YOU'RE DOWN
IT WON'T STOP, I WON'T COME DOWN
I KEEP STOCK WITH A TICK TOCK RHYHTM AND A BUMP FOR THE DROP
THEN I BUMPED UP, I TOOK THE HIT THAT I WAS GIVEN
THEN I BUMPED AGAIN, THEN I BUMPED AGAIN

tehe

It is a damn catchy song *bops* Ahh, I'm just happy I figured out what the hell it WAS, my brother and I always called it "that song on the radio that might be Sugar Ray."

And since Supergrass is opening for the Foos when I'm seeing them (in fucking Cleveland *grumbles*) I need to hear some of their stuff, I think.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 9th, 2008 at 10:16pm
Janie Jones:

Hippie child tehe My friend asked me today if I thought he looked like a "flower child"...and he was wearing an AC/DC shirt. He's an interesting kid, haha.

HAHA. AC/DC? Flower boy? I laugh at the thought.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 9th, 2008 at 10:17pm
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:

i love it! It's a shock to everyone around me considering I usually never listen to stuff that's THIS poppy. But it's fucking catchy. And I love singing the lyrics outloud.. lmfao.

DOING CRYSTAL METH WILL LIFT YOU UP UNTIL YOU'RE DOWN
IT WON'T STOP, I WON'T COME DOWN
I KEEP STOCK WITH A TICK TOCK RHYHTM AND A BUMP FOR THE DROP
THEN I BUMPED UP, I TOOK THE HIT THAT I WAS GIVEN
THEN I BUMPED AGAIN, THEN I BUMPED AGAIN

tehe

It is a damn catchy song *bops* Ahh, I'm just happy I figured out what the hell it WAS, my brother and I always called it "that song on the radio that might be Sugar Ray."

And since Supergrass is opening for the Foos when I'm seeing them (in fucking Cleveland *grumbles*) I need to hear some of their stuff, I think.

I have their first album, it's not bad. I'll upload it for you.

I GET TO SEE THE EAGLES MAY 28!!!! GZA GZA Aleckz Aleckz
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 9th, 2008 at 11:09pm
Shoudl I be ashamed I like the song Shadow of the Day by Linkin' Park? It's on the radio constantly it's grown onto me.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 10th, 2008 at 05:56pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
Top FIVE. Con

The first time I saw it, I went out and bought it the next day. And I put it on my iPod too. I've always wanted to work in a record store (or own one for that matter), but that movie made it even worse, which is ironic concidering how much Rob hates it. lmfao That movie totally just feeds my music and John Cusack obsessions.

I wanna work in a record store so bad. I 'm too afraid to ask the people i nthat store by my town. Plus it's just 2 old guys. which sucks. But if there's a record store in VT maybe I'll pretty much live there. Instead of spending my money on drugs., I'll buy CDs tehe

And alright.. I HAVE to see this movie now. I just put my name down on the list for the library so hopefully i'll have it in like a week or 2? Hopefully less would be nice.
There aren't any record stores around here that are independantly owned (we have an FYE and Coconut... ugh...). I wanna live where you live!!! lmfao

Yes, you HAVE to see it. It's incredible. In every way possible. And if you still can't find it there, I'll upload it for you.

I only discovered this store by accident. Until then I had only known one that was like 45 min away from me in a really cool town by the city. but this place is only literally 10-15 min away. It's where I got the supergrass CD Retard

I'll let you know if I don't hear anything by next week Retard
That's pretty awesome. Retard There's a Supergrass concert or something On Demand, I haven't watched it yet though.

OK. Up It's gonna be on Encore a lot in May if you can wait till then (which you shouldn't). tehe
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 10th, 2008 at 05:59pm
The Fool On The Hill:

... and you WILL come home high. Razz
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 10th, 2008 at 06:38pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:

...and you WILL post high for our amusement tehe
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 10th, 2008 at 06:38pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:

Laughing I know. That's Eric/Pepe, hahaha, probably my best friend.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 10th, 2008 at 06:46pm
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:

Haha nah. The seats are really bad. They're allllllll the way in theback. But it's the fuckin' EAGLES! Who cares?

I may smoke with myneighbor this weekend tehe I was telling him about this dream I had this morning where I asked him if he could get me some weed and a bong and then he couldn't get it so then he went to my brother and my brother googled it (?) lmfao. He was like... "WOW! That's so weird.. cuz I've actually been trying to look for a bong for a while" lmfao.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 10th, 2008 at 07:43pm
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:

Sounds like a cool guy Up
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 10th, 2008 at 07:44pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:

Haha nah. The seats are really bad. They're allllllll the way in theback. But it's the fuckin' EAGLES! Who cares?

I may smoke with myneighbor this weekend tehe I was telling him about this dream I had this morning where I asked him if he could get me some weed and a bong and then he couldn't get it so then he went to my brother and my brother googled it (?) lmfao. He was like... "WOW! That's so weird.. cuz I've actually been trying to look for a bong for a while" lmfao.
Eh, I'm sure you can find SOMEONE with weed around you. Laughing

Good luck with your getting highness. tehe
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 12th, 2008 at 10:35pm
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:

He's trying to incite my neighbors into a mutiny against me...he just drove me home from a party and drove away honking the horn about 084028343 times with everyone in the neighborhood sleeping Cheese
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 13th, 2008 at 12:59am
El, I saw the Gary Numan lyrics in your sig, you don't happen to have "Cars", do you? Razz
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 13th, 2008 at 01:00am
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:

He's trying to incite my neighbors into a mutiny against me...he just drove me home from a party and drove away honking the horn about 084028343 times with everyone in the neighborhood sleeping Cheese
All I can think of is Little Miss Sunshine. lmfao lmfao
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 13th, 2008 at 02:06am
Color Me Impressed:
El, I saw the Gary Numan lyrics in your sig, you don't happen to have "Cars", do you? Razz

No unfortuantely not Sad I only know the song cuz the Foo covered it. Dno

So I didn't get high but I did drink at the house of the girl I usually can't stand. But my friend was there with her boyfriend.

For you drinkers (ish).. learn to play Kings .It's so much fun. It's not like a drunk game but it's just insanely fun...and fucking hilarious as it goes on.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 13th, 2008 at 02:08am
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:

I do that all the time! Well not really honk when everyone's asleep. But I always honk at my friends Laughing Yesterday when we were done with softball practice a girl on my team (senior) sat on the hood of my car as I drove her to the front of the school. It was possibly the most terrifying experience... I felt I was gonna crash her.. although I think Pitching in a softball game for the first time in my life was possibly more terrifying.. and softball's the one sport I've been playin the longest.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 13th, 2008 at 02:53pm
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:

All I can think of is Little Miss Sunshine. lmfao lmfao

lmfao that's what it sounded like! Only he was doing it on purpose *smacks*
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 13th, 2008 at 02:55pm
The Fool On The Hill:
I do that all the time! Well not really honk when everyone's asleep. But I always honk at my friends Laughing Yesterday when we were done with softball practice a girl on my team (senior) sat on the hood of my car as I drove her to the front of the school. It was possibly the most terrifying experience... I felt I was gonna crash her.. although I think Pitching in a softball game for the first time in my life was possibly more terrifying.. and softball's the one sport I've been playin the longest.

Pitching would be terrifying Cheese I never did it...I took a pitching clinic one time but I pretty much stuck to third base my entire career.
Register