Foo Fighters

AuthorMessage
High Fidelity
Falling In Love With The Board
High Fidelity
April 13th, 2008 at 08:25pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
El, I saw the Gary Numan lyrics in your sig, you don't happen to have "Cars", do you? Razz

No unfortuantely not Sad I only know the song cuz the Foo covered it. Dno

So I didn't get high but I did drink at the house of the girl I usually can't stand. But my friend was there with her boyfriend.

For you drinkers (ish).. learn to play Kings .It's so much fun. It's not like a drunk game but it's just insanely fun...and fucking hilarious as it goes on.
They said the Foos covered it on VH1 and I thought it was a load of bullshit. lmfao

Eh, I'm not gonna drink. Not for me.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 13th, 2008 at 08:26pm
The Fool On The Hill:

I do that all the time! Well not really honk when everyone's asleep. But I always honk at my friends Laughing Yesterday when we were done with softball practice a girl on my team (senior) sat on the hood of my car as I drove her to the front of the school. It was possibly the most terrifying experience... I felt I was gonna crash her.. although I think Pitching in a softball game for the first time in my life was possibly more terrifying.. and softball's the one sport I've been playin the longest.
I honk at random people and wave to them when I'm out driving with my mom. Retard
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 13th, 2008 at 08:47pm
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
I do that all the time! Well not really honk when everyone's asleep. But I always honk at my friends Laughing Yesterday when we were done with softball practice a girl on my team (senior) sat on the hood of my car as I drove her to the front of the school. It was possibly the most terrifying experience... I felt I was gonna crash her.. although I think Pitching in a softball game for the first time in my life was possibly more terrifying.. and softball's the one sport I've been playin the longest.

Pitching would be terrifying Cheese I never did it...I took a pitching clinic one time but I pretty much stuck to third base my entire career.

I've been playing outfield the last 3 years and all of a sudden i'm playing 1st base this year. not that i have a problem with it. my team is so bad it's quite painful.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 13th, 2008 at 08:48pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
El, I saw the Gary Numan lyrics in your sig, you don't happen to have "Cars", do you? Razz

So I didn't get high but I did drink at the house of the girl I usually can't stand. But my friend was there with her boyfriend.

For you drinkers (ish).. learn to play Kings .It's so much fun. It's not like a drunk game but it's just insanely fun...and fucking hilarious as it goes on.
They said the Foos covered it on VH1 and I thought it was a load of bullshit. lmfao

It's actually not bad. I'm not a big fan of the song but I think Gary Numan's original version is just too creepy for my liking. Reminds me of David Bowie. I like the Foo version

And tha'ts fine Kristy Smile I rarely drink ever. This entire school year I've drank 3 times Ithink.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 13th, 2008 at 08:49pm
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 13th, 2008 at 08:53pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:

I honk at random people and wave to them when I'm out driving with my mom. Retard

Here in Jersey we'd get shot if we did that. Apparently happiness is not allowed to be express towards other drivers Laughing
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 13th, 2008 at 09:11pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:

It's actually not bad. I'm not a big fan of the song but I think Gary Numan's original version is just too creepy for my liking. Reminds me of David Bowie. I like the Foo version

And tha'ts fine Kristy Smile I rarely drink ever. This entire school year I've drank 3 times Ithink.
I love Bowie, so that might be why I like the Gary Numan version, never heard the Foos version, actually.

Over half my grade gets wasted every weekend. lmfao I dunno how I manage to stay out of it. tehe
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 13th, 2008 at 09:11pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:

Here in Jersey we'd get shot if we did that. Apparently happiness is not allowed to be express towards other drivers Laughing
If you as much as breathe in Philly, you get shot. Thankfully, I don't live THAT close to Philly. Retard
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 13th, 2008 at 09:12pm
OH wait, I heard the Foos covered Cars. Dno I'll listen to Down in the Park though.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 13th, 2008 at 09:16pm
Color Me Impressed:
OH wait, I heard the Foos covered Cars. Dno I'll listen to Down in the Park though.

Well during their tour Chad Smith, Taylor and Dave went to a karaoke place, got really drunk and did a bunch of songs. There's a really funny video that talks about the RHCP/ Foo tour. (which looks fucking unbe;lievable ... damn TINLTL days)
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 13th, 2008 at 09:25pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:

Well during their tour Chad Smith, Taylor and Dave went to a karaoke place, got really drunk and did a bunch of songs. There's a really funny video that talks about the RHCP/ Foo tour. (which looks fucking unbe;lievable ... damn TINLTL days)
I saw that video, it's hysterical. lmfao Nah, it was on that greatest one hit wonders show, some guy said the Foos covered Cars, he was probably confused. Razz
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 13th, 2008 at 10:11pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:

If you as much as breathe in Philly, you get shot. Thankfully, I don't live THAT close to Philly. Retard

If I'm driving with my mom she's the one who flips out if I try and wave at people Laughing She's still convinced we're going to die every time I get behind the wheel even though I've been driving for almost a year now.

I still hate driving near Pittsburgh though, mostly because OMG TRAFFIC AND CONSTANT CONSTRUCTION Cheese
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 13th, 2008 at 10:12pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:

I love Bowie, so that might be why I like the Gary Numan version, never heard the Foos version, actually.

Over half my grade gets wasted every weekend. lmfao I dunno how I manage to stay out of it. tehe

My grade's the same Laughing Classy kids...my friends and I just ACT like we're drunk/high, we have no need to actually use illegal substances. Laughing
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 14th, 2008 at 07:14pm
Midget Maroo!!
I need your opinion.. which Radiohead do you reccomend? The Pablo one or OK Computer? I'm gonna buy one from this magazine and I dunno which.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 14th, 2008 at 07:16pm
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 15th, 2008 at 03:36pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Midget Maroo!!
I need your opinion.. which Radiohead do you reccomend? The Pablo one or OK Computer? I'm gonna buy one from this magazine and I dunno which.

The Bends and In Rainbows are the only ones I have, and I adore The Bends so I'd go with that one. Up My brother actually has OK Computer but I've never listened to the whole thing.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 15th, 2008 at 03:38pm
The Fool On The Hill:

"The flight is unusually quiet. Reason: Taylor's been in Hawaii and is flying direct from there."

ahahaha I love Nathan so much!
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 15th, 2008 at 04:20pm
Does anyone happen to have any Psychedelic Furs? Random question, but they've been playing "Love My Way" like crazy on the radio. Razz
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 15th, 2008 at 06:56pm
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:

"The flight is unusually quiet. Reason: Taylor's been in Hawaii and is flying direct from there."

ahahaha I love Nathan so much!

I loved what he said about Taylor almost passing out .. I was like .. IW ANNA SAVE HIM! lmfao.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 15th, 2008 at 06:57pm
Register