April 15th, 2008 at 06:59pm
Retard I love them.
HAHAHAHAH. Oh ... Taylor.
EVEN BETTER.. NATE!
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
April 15th, 2008 at 07:09pm
I fall more in love with Nathan Gregor Mendel every day lmfao and that picture is so lovely. SQUEEEEE FOR NATE ACTUALLY BEING A GOOFBALL!!! Retard
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 16th, 2008 at 04:49pm
OMGyes Guess who's doing a major project on High Fidelity for Language Arts class! Con
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 16th, 2008 at 04:50pm
Janie Jones:
I fall more in love with Nathan Gregor Mendel every day lmfao and that picture is so lovely. SQUEEEEE FOR NATE ACTUALLY BEING A GOOFBALL!!! Retard
I dunno who/what he reminds me of in that pic but I'll think of it. tehe
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 16th, 2008 at 07:50pm
Color Me Impressed:
OMGyes Guess who's doing a major project on High Fidelity for Language Arts class! Con

KRISTY?!?!
AHhaha. I still haven't got a chance to watch it. It's the last week for us seniors so they're piling all the tests and shit on us. One more test and then I'm done!! until finals next week.. but I only have to take 2 and then an AP test in May. YAYY

annndd.. guess who's going to FL this weekend to be jewish?
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 16th, 2008 at 07:58pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:

KRISTY?!?!
AHhaha. I still haven't got a chance to watch it. It's the last week for us seniors so they're piling all the tests and shit on us. One more test and then I'm done!! until finals next week.. but I only have to take 2 and then an AP test in May. YAYY

Did you get it from the library? Jeez, our seniors have another 3 weeks or so, I think.

EL?!?! tehe
Say hi to Mickey and Minnie and Goofy and Pluto for me. Razz
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 16th, 2008 at 08:02pm
BTW, I checked yesterday, High Fidelity is on Starz On Demand, so if you have Starz, you're in luck. Up
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 16th, 2008 at 11:39pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:

KRISTY?!?!

Did you get it from the library? Jeez, our seniors have another 3 weeks or so, I think.

EL?!?! tehe

tehe Yeah I got it from the Library. WAtched Empire Records 2 nights ago.. I acutlaly liked it. I mean nothing happened but it was a feel good movie.. and the music was great. and the guy who plays AJ is freakin' cute.

I'll watch High Fidelity next week. I didn't get a chance this week.

tehe Unfortunately I won't see Mickey and Minnie and Goofy and Pluto. I do get to see JEWS and my Brits! And the rest of my family. Which should be fun. I'm mostly excited for theBrits cuz they're awesome Retard
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 16th, 2008 at 11:39pm
Color Me Impressed:
BTW, I checked yesterday, High Fidelity is on Starz On Demand, so if you have Starz, you're in luck. Up

I think I have it but I dunno if it works ... I have HBO but ... eh whatever. I have it on DVD! Retard From the library and it's due next week boo.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 17th, 2008 at 05:01pm
Color Me Impressed:

OMG WHEEE! I wish I got to do fab projects like that...I was going to open this article I was writing from the magazine with a quote from that movie but then I wound up not writing the article.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 17th, 2008 at 08:06pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:

KRISTY?!?!

EL?!?! tehe

tehe Yeah I got it from the Library. WAtched Empire Records 2 nights ago.. I acutlaly liked it. I mean nothing happened but it was a feel good movie.. and the music was great. and the guy who plays AJ is freakin' cute.

I'll watch High Fidelity next week. I didn't get a chance this week.

tehe Unfortunately I won't see Mickey and Minnie and Goofy and Pluto. I do get to see JEWS and my Brits! And the rest of my family. Which should be fun. I'm mostly excited for theBrits cuz they're awesome Retard
I still need to see Empire Records, it's on Fuse everytime I'm watching TV and I never end up watching it. lmfao

Brits are awesome. Retard Quite possibly awesomer than any Disney character, except perhaps a British one.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 17th, 2008 at 08:07pm
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:

OMG WHEEE! I wish I got to do fab projects like that...I was going to open this article I was writing from the magazine with a quote from that movie but then I wound up not writing the article.
It's a book report, so I picked High Fidelity as the book and then my final project it to compare and contrast it to the movie.

What quote?
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 18th, 2008 at 03:57pm
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:

It's a book report, so I picked High Fidelity as the book and then my final project it to compare and contrast it to the movie.

What quote?

The one from the very beginning, the "music or the misery" one.
Psychedelic Sheep
Jackass
Psychedelic Sheep
April 18th, 2008 at 04:06pm
How are you all? I went away for a long time.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 23rd, 2008 at 07:12pm
Psychedelic Sheep:
How are you all? I went away for a long time.

heyyy! how have you been?
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 23rd, 2008 at 07:13pm
Kirsty I finally wathced High Fidelity last night.. i acutally liked it. not much happened but I liked the wya the film was shot with john cusack talking to the camera and such. it's cool.

and jack black was fucking ace in that movie. i wish i had the knowledge of music like dick and barry did. Godammn them.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 24th, 2008 at 03:12pm
I won a free download of the new Raconteurs album Retard From thisr eally cool radio station that's pretty new.. hence there probably aren't many members yet.. but yay!
Psychedelic Sheep
Jackass
Psychedelic Sheep
April 24th, 2008 at 03:33pm
Yeah I've been good. I went to San Francisco and Lake Tahoe a couple of weeks ago in the easter holidays. I went skiing there and it was amazing as I have never skiied before. I also got some converses for $40 = £20 as here in England they are £40 = $80!

I've decided that The Police are alright and some Thin Lizzy too. But I will always hate Queen Razz I've basically changed my music taste. Mr. Green

Lost (and Heroes S2 for us English) is back tonight! Shake But I can't see it until tomorrow. yayyy

I'm getting my braces off in two weeks!

The Fool On The Hill:
I'm mostly excited for theBrits cuz they're awesome

Are you part English?
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 24th, 2008 at 05:36pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Kirsty I finally wathced High Fidelity last night.. i acutally liked it. not much happened but I liked the wya the film was shot with john cusack talking to the camera and such. it's cool.

and jack black was fucking ace in that movie. i wish i had the knowledge of music like dick and barry did. Godammn them.

Bwah, I know, I want to be a record-store music geek when I grow up. Retard Love that movie, now I want to see it again.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 24th, 2008 at 05:38pm
The Fool On The Hill:
I won a free download of the new Raconteurs album Retard From thisr eally cool radio station that's pretty new.. hence there probably aren't many members yet.. but yay!

dood, I want to hear that album. Is it any good? I've just heard the single on the radio and on Fuse and it's decent. I tend to like all things Jack White.
Register