Foo Fighters

AuthorMessage
Psychedelic Sheep
Jackass
Psychedelic Sheep
May 22nd, 2008 at 05:05pm
I don't own ESPG, because I hated IYH and 1x1 and though that this one would be no better.

Although I do like Summer's End.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 22nd, 2008 at 05:25pm
You need to get it. It's NOTHING like 1x1 and IYH

I dunno if I like ESPG more then TCATS. Obv not more then TINLTL but .... it's a tie for #2
Psychedelic Sheep
Jackass
Psychedelic Sheep
May 22nd, 2008 at 05:32pm
See I don't like the Pretender or Long Road to Ruin. Both those songs put me off buying. Sad And atm I'm obsessed with The Cult, and I have no money. Razz
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
May 22nd, 2008 at 10:07pm
Color Me Impressed:
I have too much to catch up on, so I'm sticking it all in one post:

Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
Hey... we have The Boss so Finger Suck on that, Jane you ignorant slut.

tehe

SNL!!! Party: true facts, I do like Mr. Springsteen, mostly cos my mom's in love with him and I grew up listening to him as a result.

Agreed, Bruce is fucking awesome up until like, Glory Days/Born in the USA-era. My dad got me into Bruce, but he only likes the catchy pop song era, and I only like his older stuff.

The Fool On The Hill:

I saw half of E!s 101 Most Unforgettable SNL Moments the other day and I can't stop quoting half of them and I can't find them on youtube Sad

I can't believe I missed that. Razz They better rerun it.

Psychedelic Sheep:

Ahh my posts have some weird green triangle in the corner that I never noticed before!

I definitely think it's there to show who's online. People were asking for something like that. Also, it's green, like the green dots on the profiles.

The Fool On The Hill:

AHah he's 20 and he's the funniest guy ever.. so anybody who can make me laugh has got me. He's not that cute and he's a redhead tehe Hence why I call him redhead. I used to call him Alex Redhead because I could'nt remember his last name. Now I just call him redhead.

Hand Don't be dissing the redheads, we WILL take over the world one day. Retard

I think I'm about caught up now. Con

omg, you guys and Nate tehe Well, I don't think of Nate as a redhead, but he's always referred to that way in fic, so I guess he counts.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 22nd, 2008 at 10:56pm
Wow. Annie.... major skills.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 23rd, 2008 at 11:48pm
Midget Maroo have you gotten the new Weezer CD? I just watched the vid for Pork and BEans on youtube. I really liek the song.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
May 24th, 2008 at 06:31pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Midget Maroo have you gotten the new Weezer CD? I just watched the vid for Pork and BEans on youtube. I really liek the song.

Is the CD out yet? I wasn't really clamoring to buy it seeing as Make Believe is a definite contender for the title of "the worst fucking album I own," but I love Rivers too much to just ignore it, and the single is entertaining enough. I honestly didn't know it had come out though Shifty *rushes off to Best Buy*

And have you been on _ts? THERE IS FIC! REALLY REALLY GOOD FIC! (not my Nate/Charlie, of course, because I haven't been able to finish a single freaking fic lately, but this is way better.)
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
May 24th, 2008 at 06:32pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Wow. Annie.... major skills.

Haha, it was all Kristy, I just quoted her massive epic quote. Dno
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 24th, 2008 at 07:46pm
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:

Is the CD out yet? I wasn't really clamoring to buy it seeing as Make Believe is a definite contender for the title of "the worst fucking album I own," but I love Rivers too much to just ignore it, and the single is entertaining enough. I honestly didn't know it had come out though Shifty *rushes off to Best Buy*

And have you been on _ts? THERE IS FIC! REALLY REALLY GOOD FIC! (not my Nate/Charlie, of course, because I haven't been able to finish a single freaking fic lately, but this is way better.)

I saw that this morning but didn't get a chance to read it. It's my #1 thing to do when I get home tonight.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
May 24th, 2008 at 07:52pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:

I saw that this morning but didn't get a chance to read it. It's my #1 thing to do when I get home tonight.

IT'S GOOD. It's not happy, at all, but it's awesome.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 24th, 2008 at 11:57pm
Aw do we get some Emo taylor?

lmfao. I think this is great.
TragicCaseofMyReality
King For A Couple Of Days
TragicCaseofMyReality
May 25th, 2008 at 12:01am
Psychedelic Sheep:
See I don't like the Pretender or Long Road to Ruin. Both those songs put me off buying. Sad And atm I'm obsessed with The Cult, and I have no money. Razz

Why don't you like Pretender?
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 25th, 2008 at 10:48am
TragicCaseofMyReality:
Psychedelic Sheep:

I'm not a big fan of it either, but it's definitely growing onto me. Like for some reason I had it stuck in my head yesterday and I'm not sure why. The chorus is catchy and tha'ts basically the only part I like
TragicCaseofMyReality
King For A Couple Of Days
TragicCaseofMyReality
May 25th, 2008 at 01:48pm
The Fool On The Hill:
TragicCaseofMyReality:
Psychedelic Sheep:

I'm not a big fan of it either, but it's definitely growing onto me. Like for some reason I had it stuck in my head yesterday and I'm not sure why. The chorus is catchy and tha'ts basically the only part I like

It took a while to grow on me too but I'm loving it right now, (not more than Let it Die though.)The other day it popped into my head and then I went to go turn on the radio and it was on. It was weird, like I had a 6th sense. A Foo-sense. Cool But then again, the Foo Fighters are on almost all the time so, it's not that big of a surprise...
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 25th, 2008 at 06:42pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Aw do we get some Emo taylor?

lmfao. I think this is great.
lmfao lmfao Oh my god, that's great! the 1999 one should be shaved though, shouldn't he?
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 25th, 2008 at 06:43pm
TragicCaseofMyReality:
The Fool On The Hill:
TragicCaseofMyReality:
Psychedelic Sheep:

It took a while to grow on me too but I'm loving it right now, (not more than Let it Die though.)The other day it popped into my head and then I went to go turn on the radio and it was on. It was weird, like I had a 6th sense. A Foo-sense. Cool But then again, the Foo Fighters are on almost all the time so, it's not that big of a surprise...
All you have to do is hear that song live. You'll feel it in your bones and instantly fall in love with it. Con
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 25th, 2008 at 08:33pm
Color Me Impressed:
TragicCaseofMyReality:
The Fool On The Hill:
TragicCaseofMyReality:
Psychedelic Sheep:

All you have to do is hear that song live. You'll feel it in your bones and instantly fall in love with it. Con

Finger

Less then 2 months til Foo! GZA And less then 3 days til I see the Eagles GZA My dad cut out a review from a show they played in the new Prudential Center .. haven't gotten a chance to check it out yet.

I stll don't like But, Honestly. Although I remember seeing it live on youtube at the V Festival and it definitely does sound much better live. The CD version's just boring. AndI wanna hold up a sign and tell them to play either Statues or Aurora. I think Statues has definitely beocme one of ym top 5. Nothing beats Aurora though
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 26th, 2008 at 04:55pm
Ahbrow Oh my god, El's online! (I love those stupid green triangles Razz)

You'll love But, Honestly when you see it live. Con
I still can't stand Statues. lmfao
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 26th, 2008 at 05:30pm
Finger Well you suck poopy! Statues is yummy Finger

Ah I love your avatar. I have a quote on facebook that's from High Fidelity Retard
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 26th, 2008 at 05:30pm
And now Kristy can stalk people like CRAZAY ~~ ~~
Register