AuthorMessage
High Fidelity
Falling In Love With The Board
High Fidelity
August 9th, 2008 at 05:26pm
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:
Either of you want to be my favorite person in the world and upload Soul to Squeeze and/or Semi-Charmed Life for me? Since both have been running through my head for days? Very Happy
Soul to Squeeze
Semi-Charmed Life

Retard

yay, I has two copies now! tehe I love you guys.
I totally didn't see that El uploaded them. I suck at life. lmfao
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
August 9th, 2008 at 05:27pm
Janie Jones:

Right. CHARGING ONWARD! UPLOADING PEARL JAM! I'll work on that today.

lmfao it appears not. You're probably not missing much, now they have FOUR shitty albums to draw from and two good ones and the ratio just doesn't suggest a great show.
OMGyes Yay! Thanks muchly.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 11th, 2008 at 10:15pm
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:

lmfao it appears not. You're probably not missing much, now they have FOUR shitty albums to draw from and two good ones and the ratio just doesn't suggest a great show.

when I get home from Boston, that is, because I totally failed at uploading them before I left Shifty THEY'RE COMING, I SWEAR.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
August 11th, 2008 at 10:35pm
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:

when I get home from Boston, that is, because I totally failed at uploading them before I left Shifty THEY'RE COMING, I SWEAR.
You're always traveling, but I guess since we're brain twins, I am too? tehe
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
August 12th, 2008 at 10:50pm
BREAKING NEWS: I WILL FINALLY MAKE THIS THREAD SOMEWHAT ON TOPIC! Up

I just got the Metal Hammer Foo special issue thing. It's awesome, it came with all these stickers and a giant poster! Too cool
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 13th, 2008 at 11:13pm
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:

tehe yay traveling! College visits are teh pwn, great excuse for me to go to New York, Boston and Chicago.

Yay giant Foo poster!!! I haven't been keeping up with their media exploits lately. fail.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
August 14th, 2008 at 12:11am
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:

tehe yay traveling! College visits are teh pwn, great excuse for me to go to New York, Boston and Chicago.

Yay giant Foo poster!!! I haven't been keeping up with their media exploits lately. fail.
Cheese JEALOUS. What college did you look at in Boston? Those seem like the three cities I'd be looking at, they all have big music schools, I think.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 14th, 2008 at 11:23pm
I looked at Boston University, Northeastern and Emerson, and honestly liked them all for slightly different reasons. My brother wanted to look at Berklee College of Music while we were there but we didn't have time, but it looked cool. Also Emerson has great music/performing arts stuff; I was looking because of the journalism/creative writing department but it looked awesome all around Cheese but I don't know if I'll go there, aaah, NYU's kind of my first choice right now but it's more selective ... *twitch*
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 15th, 2008 at 05:30pm
NYU's a ridiculously good school and it's also RIDICULOUSLY expensive since it's in NYC. but if you go there it'll be so cool that you'll be going to college in NYC. And you'll only be 30 min from me ... when I'm home Laughing
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 15th, 2008 at 08:52pm
I know, it's insanely expensive Cheese I'm going to be applying for scholarships like a mad scholarship-applying thing. And it's going to come down to where I get more financial aid, there or BU or maybe Northwestern, I don't even know. I just hope I don't get stuck going to Pitt Laughing If I'm in New York I will absolutely come visit you, or possibly drive up to Vermont on the weekends, hahah.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 15th, 2008 at 11:47pm
Janie Jones:
I know, it's insanely expensive Cheese I'm going to be applying for scholarships like a mad scholarship-applying thing. And it's going to come down to where I get more financial aid, there or BU or maybe Northwestern, I don't even know. I just hope I don't get stuck going to Pitt Laughing If I'm in New York I will absolutely come visit you, or possibly drive up to Vermont on the weekends, hahah.

Haha I think it's definitely a little far to go on weekends. But you must be a smartyyy if you're applying to all those schools
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 16th, 2008 at 10:14am
Eh. I'm not in the top ten of my class, which is a constant point of contention with my mother Rolling Eyes top ten PERCENT, but not top ten PEOPLE. Whatever. I'm just looking for a school with a good journalism department in a big city. *nod*

and it is a little far for a weekend drive, haha, but perhaps I'll come ski with you at Christmas or something.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
August 17th, 2008 at 10:23pm
I wanted to go to NYU, but i went to NYC for the first time a few months ago and i wasn't madly in love with it or anything so I guess I'll have to see. It's crazy expensive though, so I'd probably never be able to go there. Dno
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
August 17th, 2008 at 10:26pm
I almost forgot! El - "Found Out About You" was on the soundsystem at the Lancaster Outlets today. Razz
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 17th, 2008 at 11:23pm
Color Me Impressed:
I wanted to go to NYU, but i went to NYC for the first time a few months ago and i wasn't madly in love with it or anything so I guess I'll have to see. It's crazy expensive though, so I'd probably never be able to go there. Dno

I like the city, quite a lot, but I keep second-guessing whether or not I'd fit in there. You know? I'm from the suburbs, the RURAL suburbs, and I don't know. Not that I'm even considering any schools that aren't in big cities, haha, and like I said I really love New York, but Boston seems less likely to kill me. And Northwestern's right outside of Chicago - but then again I don't even know if I like Chicago, I've never been there. haha. wow, okay, I can shut up now.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
August 17th, 2008 at 11:31pm
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:

I like the city, quite a lot, but I keep second-guessing whether or not I'd fit in there. You know? I'm from the suburbs, the RURAL suburbs, and I don't know. Not that I'm even considering any schools that aren't in big cities, haha, and like I said I really love New York, but Boston seems less likely to kill me. And Northwestern's right outside of Chicago - but then again I don't even know if I like Chicago, I've never been there. haha. wow, okay, I can shut up now.
Of the cities i've been to, I really love Cleveland and Baltimore so Dno. Maybe I'll go to Pittsburg. Razz I totally didn't fit in NYC and it smells.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 17th, 2008 at 11:42pm
Color Me Impressed:
I almost forgot! El - "Found Out About You" was on the soundsystem at the Lancaster Outlets today. Razz

EEEEE. So good. I haven't been playing it much on geetar since I learned Til I Hear it From You and Hey Jealousy. but when I do. I just sit there and play that opening riff over and over.

I heard Cheer Up Boys at Gap yesterday. that was freaky. I pulled my Grandma aside and was like... I think this is the Foo Fighters and then I recognized it. That song is not good. Ick. but it's the Foos.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 18th, 2008 at 01:05pm
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:

Of the cities i've been to, I really love Cleveland and Baltimore so Dno. Maybe I'll go to Pittsburg. Razz I totally didn't fit in NYC and it smells.

Haha, Pittsburgh is decent, there are a bunch of colleges there. Pitt's my backup school but I really don't think I want to be that close to home/around every single one of the kids from my high school class.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 18th, 2008 at 01:47pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:

EEEEE. So good. I haven't been playing it much on geetar since I learned Til I Hear it From You and Hey Jealousy. but when I do. I just sit there and play that opening riff over and over.

I heard Cheer Up Boys at Gap yesterday. that was freaky. I pulled my Grandma aside and was like... I think this is the Foo Fighters and then I recognized it. That song is not good. Ick. but it's the Foos.

yeah that song is boring but it's always weird to hear any Foo song in the mall, haha. I heard Times Like These last year when I was buying back-to-school clothes...don't ask me why I remember that.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
August 19th, 2008 at 12:05am
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:

I love that song. Con

I heard Resolve in Marshalls, I stopped what I was doing and busted out laughing. It was kind of embarassing. tehe
Register