High Fidelity
Falling In Love With The Board
High Fidelity
August 19th, 2008 at 12:06am
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
I wanted to go to NYU, but i went to NYC for the first time a few months ago and i wasn't madly in love with it or anything so I guess I'll have to see. It's crazy expensive though, so I'd probably never be able to go there. Dno

I like the city, quite a lot, but I keep second-guessing whether or not I'd fit in there. You know? I'm from the suburbs, the RURAL suburbs, and I don't know. Not that I'm even considering any schools that aren't in big cities, haha, and like I said I really love New York, but Boston seems less likely to kill me. And Northwestern's right outside of Chicago - but then again I don't even know if I like Chicago, I've never been there. haha. wow, okay, I can shut up now.
Of the cities i've been to, I really love Cleveland and Baltimore so Dno. Maybe I'll go to Pittsburg. Razz I totally didn't fit in NYC and it smells.

Haha, Pittsburgh is decent, there are a bunch of colleges there. Pitt's my backup school but I really don't think I want to be that close to home/around every single one of the kids from my high school class.
You know what'll be hysterical? If you end up in Philly and I end up in Pitts.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 19th, 2008 at 10:22am
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
I wanted to go to NYU, but i went to NYC for the first time a few months ago and i wasn't madly in love with it or anything so I guess I'll have to see. It's crazy expensive though, so I'd probably never be able to go there. Dno

I like the city, quite a lot, but I keep second-guessing whether or not I'd fit in there. You know? I'm from the suburbs, the RURAL suburbs, and I don't know. Not that I'm even considering any schools that aren't in big cities, haha, and like I said I really love New York, but Boston seems less likely to kill me. And Northwestern's right outside of Chicago - but then again I don't even know if I like Chicago, I've never been there. haha. wow, okay, I can shut up now.
Of the cities i've been to, I really love Cleveland and Baltimore so Dno. Maybe I'll go to Pittsburg. Razz I totally didn't fit in NYC and it smells.

Haha, Pittsburgh is decent, there are a bunch of colleges there. Pitt's my backup school but I really don't think I want to be that close to home/around every single one of the kids from my high school class.
You know what'll be hysterical? If you end up in Philly and I end up in Pitts.

Heee, that would be so brilliant. I'm not planning on applying anywhere in Philly, though, but I think some of my friends are.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 19th, 2008 at 10:57pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
I almost forgot! El - "Found Out About You" was on the soundsystem at the Lancaster Outlets today. Razz

EEEEE. So good. I haven't been playing it much on geetar since I learned Til I Hear it From You and Hey Jealousy. but when I do. I just sit there and play that opening riff over and over.

I heard Cheer Up Boys at Gap yesterday. that was freaky. I pulled my Grandma aside and was like... I think this is the Foo Fighters and then I recognized it. That song is not good. Ick. but it's the Foos.
I love that song. Con

I heard Resolve in Marshalls, I stopped what I was doing and busted out laughing. It was kind of embarassing. tehe

That's literally whatI did. Minus the laughing. i stopped in my tracks and had my hands practically pointed to the ceiling/speakers. I was like HUH?
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 19th, 2008 at 10:58pm
how about you all come to Vermont with me? tehe
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 20th, 2008 at 11:46am
The Fool On The Hill:

ZZZ

...what now? Very Happy I'm not an outdoorsy person, really, I don't know how well I would do out in the wilderness with the trees and the animals and the hippies and so forth.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 20th, 2008 at 06:52pm
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:

ZZZ

...what now? Very Happy I'm not an outdoorsy person, really, I don't know how well I would do out in the wilderness with the trees and the animals and the hippies and so forth.

Hahaha. I'm not outdoorsy either and it's not in the middle of nowhere thank you very much Baeh: It's in the middle of Burlington whcih is their major city.

There's a lot of preppy people there too.. unfortunately. But apparently people cn walk around smoking joints and not get in too much trouble hahah. i love that.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 20th, 2008 at 09:06pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:

ZZZ

Hahaha. I'm not outdoorsy either and it's not in the middle of nowhere thank you very much Baeh: It's in the middle of Burlington whcih is their major city.

There's a lot of preppy people there too.. unfortunately. But apparently people cn walk around smoking joints and not get in too much trouble hahah. i love that.

I think there'll be a lot of preppy people at any school...you know, most of the schools I'm applying to are going to be the second-tier prep-school kids who didn't get into Yale, Princeton, etc. But I figure at a big enough school you'll always be able to find some decent people.

...I STILL KINDA CAN'T DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT YOU'RE LEAVING FOR COLLEGE. Shocked
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 21st, 2008 at 12:30am
I can't deal with it myself! ugh. I had a bunch of friends over tonight. I'll probably see 2 of them again briefly before I leave but the other one, one of my best friends, was getting ready to leave and my mom was like "This is gonna be it.. you're not gonna see eachother for months" and it fucking hit me. I didn't even realize that..I refused to believe I wouldn't see her til November. Sad

I dont wanna hike in the woods for 5 days without civilization. i like buildings and electricity Sad

Less then 2 days. I'm scared.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 21st, 2008 at 09:49am
omg *clings to you* Sad no, you'll do fine, you'll be independent and awesome and conquer the great state of Vermont with your awesomeness. I can't even imagine leaving everyone yet, though, I've got another year and my friends and I are already thinking about that. :\
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 21st, 2008 at 11:27am
hahaha. independent and awesome. i clal myself independent because i sewed my pants cuz i refused to give them up since i wore them practically every day this summer.

it was just weird.. i dunno why i didn't realize we were saying goodbye. i guess i thought we had more time. but we're both leaivng on friday and sh'es working today and i'm not and sh'es doing shit with family tonight so i'm not gonna see her .. blahhh

and i'm sick too! BOOO. stupid kid on my bus had a cold and told me and now I have it and i'm gonna be sick and can't breathe while i'm in the woods. BOO.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 21st, 2008 at 12:07pm
hahahah, see that's independent! I think of myself as independent cos I HAVE A CAR AND I CAN DRIVE MYSELF TO HOCKEY NOW. Very Happy

Eeew, of all the times to get sick Sad I always get sick right before school starts, though, I'm probably due really soon. damn, I forgot about that.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
August 21st, 2008 at 09:47pm
Wow... I've missed wayyyyyyy too much. Cheese I refuse to attempt to catch up. Up
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 21st, 2008 at 10:17pm
hahaha, don't bother. rebel. Very Happy
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
August 21st, 2008 at 10:32pm
Janie Jones:
hahaha, don't bother. rebel. Very Happy
Good, today has been insane, I lent my copy of London Calling to a GUY! Cheese It's Joe Strummer's birthday too! I've flipped my lid!
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 21st, 2008 at 11:24pm
It's his birthday today? Happy birthday? hahah. I can't say I'm much of a Clash fan. I like a select few songs *prepares to get attacked by midget maroo and kristy*

TOMORROW.fuck. i said goodbye to my other friends tonight. BOO.

I've been borrowing Who CDs from my bro's best friend (which I may have a crush on... still trying to decide) I like Quadrophenia MUCH MUCH better then Who's Next. Especially the 1st disc of Quadrophenia which I can't stop listening to.

Feel free to upload more Who stuff if you have Retard Although I most likely won't be able to get it after Thursday next week after tomorrow night. I'll lose contact with all of civilation after Friday night. BOO
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
August 21st, 2008 at 11:33pm
The Fool On The Hill:
It's his birthday today? Happy birthday? hahah. I can't say I'm much of a Clash fan. I like a select few songs *prepares to get attacked by midget maroo and kristy*

TOMORROW.fuck. i said goodbye to my other friends tonight. BOO.

I've been borrowing Who CDs from my bro's best friend (which I may have a crush on... still trying to decide) I like Quadrophenia MUCH MUCH better then Who's Next. Especially the 1st disc of Quadrophenia which I can't stop listening to.

Feel free to upload more Who stuff if you have Retard Although I most likely won't be able to get it after Thursday next week after tomorrow night. I'll lose contact with all of civilation after Friday night. BOO
That's ok, we've come to accept your non-Clash fanness.

Wow, im totally having the same thing but in reverse. I think i like the guy who I lent London Calling to (i feel like i gave my virginity away... jesus).

I'll upload some Who, but my catalouge isn't too impressive. tehe Tommy, Who's Next, Live at Leads, and the Ultimate Collection. lmfao I have Who Are You on vinyl though. Dno Damn i lvoe the Who...
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
August 22nd, 2008 at 11:36am
Another Foo related post, damn I'm on a roll!

I finally hung my Foo poster up that i got from Metal Hammer, so my 8-year-old brother comes into my room and:
"Those two are weird *points to Dave and Taylor*"
"Those two are normal Very Happy *points to Shifty and Nathan*"
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 22nd, 2008 at 05:10pm
daskodfjpaweiufasdf I ALWAYS FORGET JOE'S BIRTHDAY! Cheese I don't know why I have it in my head that it's the 22nd. And I always remember Mick's. I fail so hard.

Quadrophenia is <3333 but I like the last part best. Love, Reign O'er Me and all that. And dude, I feel like I need to trade awesome CDs with a boy Laughing except the only dude I even sort of like at the moment lives in Los Angeles, so. perhaps when school starts.

lmfao Your brother is perceptive, heee, he should see 24 Hours of Foo, with Shifty and Nate going "Why are they filming us?" "I don't know, they should film the extroverts."
a-a-a-a
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
a-a-a-a
August 27th, 2008 at 06:16pm
I love the Foo Fighters Very Happy
Is it possible for Dave Grohl to be sexier than Billie?! tehe Neutral
I had this discussion with my friend the other day...we decided to call it even. Shocked
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 27th, 2008 at 08:40pm
ScottishReplica:
I love the Foo Fighters Very Happy
Is it possible for Dave Grohl to be sexier than Billie?! tehe Neutral
I had this discussion with my friend the other day...we decided to call it even. Shocked

Hey man, my vote would go to Dave right now Up I love that man.

On a related note: dude, there was this band playing at my friend's church the other day and the singer looked AND acted exactly like Dave. It was freakish.
Register