Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
You'll_Rebel_To_Anything
June 18th, 2006 at 02:21am
waiting_a_long_time:
You'll_Rebel_To_Anything:
anti-christ of suburbia:
Faith:
NeoSteph:

well a robber once sued this old women because he fell through a skylight when trying to rob her house and got 3 grand off her.

It's disturbing to know that the people who are suposed to be protecting us and our interests lose sight of right and wrong.

Yeah, I heard about a guy who sued a woman for like breaking his nose of something, while he was trying to sleal her car. And he won... You were strealing her car for fuck's sake!

It is disturbing. Rolling Eyes

its pathetic, a lot of laws these days protect the CRIMINALS, not the victims, and its just stupid, if they were trying to break in to some1s house/ car then the deserve it if they are injured

I guess it'd make sense if you went to court and said "This woman broke my nose!" but it's in cases like these that you have to have the common sense to realize that "No shit she broke your nose, you were trying to steal her CAR!" That's the problem. No common sense these days.

yes i agree, its stupid how laws protect the criminals, but i just wanna say, that men get raped too.
now thats outta my system..
political corectness has gone out the window, you can sue the school if you get bad marks, when really, your to lazy to get off your arse and learn (i have nothing against laziness, if i did i'd be a hypocrite,) but when you blame someone else for your own stupidity/laziness its unfair if you win, just like the guy falling through the sky light or the bloke with the broken nose.

Ahahaha...I'd like to see if anybody'd actually sue a school for that. But really, people will sue anyone if they can get money for it. What's even more pathetic, though, is that people DO win and DO get money for it.
waiting_a_long_time
Idiot
waiting_a_long_time
June 18th, 2006 at 02:38am
waiting_a_long_time:
anti-christ of suburbia:
Faith:
NeoSteph:

well a robber once sued this old women because he fell through a skylight when trying to rob her house and got 3 grand off her.

It's disturbing to know that the people who are suposed to be protecting us and our interests lose sight of right and wrong.

Yeah, I heard about a guy who sued a woman for like breaking his nose of something, while he was trying to sleal her car. And he won... You were strealing her car for fuck's sake!

its pathetic, a lot of laws these days protect the CRIMINALS, not the victims, and its just stupid, if they were trying to break in to some1s house/ car then the deserve it if they are injured

I guess it'd make sense if you went to court and said "This woman broke my nose!" but it's in cases like these that you have to have the common sense to realize that "No shit she broke your nose, you were trying to steal her CAR!" That's the problem. No common sense these days.

yes i agree, its stupid how laws protect the criminals, but i just wanna say, that men get raped too.
political corectness has gone out the window, you can sue the school if you get bad marks, when really, your to lazy to get off your arse and learn (i have nothing against laziness, if i did i'd be a hypocrite,) but when you blame someone else for your own stupidity/laziness its unfair if you win, just like the guy falling through the sky light or the bloke with the broken nose.

Ahahaha...I'd like to see if anybody'd actually sue a school for that. But really, people will sue anyone if they can get money for it. What's even more pathetic, though, is that people DO win and DO get money for it.

thats just like this one person, sued McDonalds because she spilt her coffee on her leg while she was driving, talking on her mobile and trying to drink the damn coffee but it was McDonalds fault because the coffee was too hot
then Mc Donalds couldn't serve "hot coffee"
the same person put in a complaint that McDonalds coffee wasn't hot enough.
*rolls eyes*
You'll_Rebel_To_Anything
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
You'll_Rebel_To_Anything
June 18th, 2006 at 02:41am
waiting_a_long_time:
waiting_a_long_time:
anti-christ of suburbia:
Faith:
NeoSteph:

thats just like this one person, sued McDonalds because she spilt her coffee on her leg while she was driving, talking on her mobile and trying to drink the damn coffee but it was McDonalds fault because the coffee was too hot
*rolls eyes*

People constantly complain about people putting *Dangerous: Contains HOT Liquids!* labels on things like coffee because it makes people seem stupid but...it's obviously required for some people Rolling Eyes
waiting_a_long_time
Idiot
waiting_a_long_time
June 18th, 2006 at 02:42am
Nine_Inch_Nails:
"Sin is natural human nature, why is it considered dirty? Is nature dirty?"

What are your views on sinning? Do you think we should be able to sin, or we should strive to get rid of all sin in our life? Do you even believe in sin, or do you think [like myself] that you need mistakes and regrets to grow more as a person?

sorry!
im way off topic now...
You'll_Rebel_To_Anything
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
You'll_Rebel_To_Anything
June 18th, 2006 at 02:47am
Ahahaha, yeah...same here. Okay, how's this, sinning is wrong, obviously. It's even wrongER to not at least attempt to keep yourself from sinning. Like the people that we mentioned who sue companies because of their own problems. They probably know that it was their fault. If you sin, you should be able to accept that you did. You can't really learn from your mistakes if you don't recognize them as mistakes first...that's my...uh...long and quite boring opinion.
waiting_a_long_time
Idiot
waiting_a_long_time
June 18th, 2006 at 03:54am
Ahahaha, yeah...same here. Okay, how's this, sinning is wrong, obviously. It's even wrongER to not at least attempt to keep yourself from sinning. Like the people that we mentioned who sue companies because of their own problems. They probably know that it was their fault. If you sin, you should be able to accept that you did. You can't really learn from your mistakes if you don't recognize them as mistakes first...that's my...uh...long and quite boring opinion.

yeah and because they were ripping off innocent people they were sinning..
nah, i think that to grow and learn and live you have to make mistakes so if that involves "sin" well yeah. you need to do it, but as long as you recognize it as a mistake and move on and learn from it, its a necessity
VF Lover!
King For A Couple Of Days
VF Lover!
June 18th, 2006 at 05:48pm
Depends on the sin.
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
June 18th, 2006 at 05:53pm
VF Lover!:
Depends on the sin.
gee
do you ever feel like posting more than a sentence?
no offence or anything....but most people here post more than a sentence
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
June 19th, 2006 at 10:48am
spill_no_sick:
VF Lover!:
Depends on the sin.
gee
do you ever feel like posting more than a sentence?
no offence or anything....but most people here post more than a sentence

Would you like for me to emphasize on Depends?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 19th, 2006 at 10:55am
waiting_a_long_time:
waiting_a_long_time:
anti-christ of suburbia:
Faith:
NeoSteph:

[b]thats just like this one person, sued McDonalds because she spilt her coffee on her leg while she was driving, talking on her mobile and trying to drink the damn coffee but it was McDonalds fault because the coffee was too hot
*rolls eyes*
[/b]

i read that aswell, my god she won lots of cash for that, she bought coffee what else did she expect it to be freezing cold? and to put coffee between your legs while driving is stupid anyway, (not calling the woman stupid calling what she did stupid) i do think that people should take responsibitly for they're own mistakes, however when people screw up and it cocks your life up then perhaps you should sue them.
IxAmxMe
Geek
IxAmxMe

Blog
October 22nd, 2006 at 08:18pm
NeoSteph:
this is a very odd topic.

A human was designed with flaws, we are meant to sin, so yes we are all sinners....BUT if you ask forgiveness for your sins and learn from your mistakes then it's ok.
Damn, you're good. It's the truth. You have to ask for forgiveness for your sins only once, and you've got a one-way ticket to Heaven for eternity. In all honesty, you could do one of the worst things you could ever do, and you'd still be forgiven. I'm not promoting anything like that or anything, but it's the truth.
IxAmxMe
Geek
IxAmxMe

Blog
October 22nd, 2006 at 09:29pm
[url]http://tvulive.com/thehelpline.htm] This is from RadioU. It's a radio station that plays awesome music but also shares the truth about Christ.[/url]
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
November 8th, 2006 at 09:04pm
What is considered sinful in many ways is subject to oppinion and interpretaion.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
November 9th, 2006 at 05:43am
we all sin, my god i sinned just half hour ago.
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
November 9th, 2006 at 05:48am
I just said this in another trhead but it works here too.

I see the preacher man on tv telling me I'm a sinner. I see them damning me for how I chose to live my live and what I believe in.

The great thing is that while they damn me for my apperant 'sins', they have also sinned but I guess that doesn't count since they have a TV show and I don't Wink

My mom had a great line about it, "The ones who are the loudest about sinning are ones who have sinned themselves and are trying to take attention away from their sins."They are sp busy pointing fingers that they forget that 4 fingers are pointing back at them.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
November 9th, 2006 at 06:50pm
sampalletband:
I just said this in another trhead but it works here too.

I see the preacher man on tv telling me I'm a sinner. I see them damning me for how I chose to live my live and what I believe in.

The great thing is that while they damn me for my apperant 'sins', they have also sinned but I guess that doesn't count since they have a TV show and I don't Wink

My mom had a great line about it, "The ones who are the loudest about sinning are ones who have sinned themselves and are trying to take attention away from their sins."They are sp busy pointing fingers that they forget that 4 fingers are pointing back at them.
dude, you get forgiven for sinning though
that's the whole point
everyone does wrong, but everyone gets forgiven if they ask for it

I don't see why people are so cynacle with that concept, other than the fact it requires them to admit doing wrong
I love CHURTLES!!
Geek
I love CHURTLES!!
January 3rd, 2007 at 09:51pm
I'm catholic
I sin
I go to Reconcilliation
Sinning is part of life
you can't help it
as long as your sorry for it
It's ok
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 4th, 2007 at 02:21am
It's only a sin if you don't feel right doing it. As long as you feel that you're doing something for a good cause or the right reason, no book or priest can tell you not to. And even if you do feel wrong going against your faith and commiting a so called sin, then if you ask for forgiveness and you mean it, God will forgive you. Simple as that.

And a sin commited for the right reason ceases to be a sin. I think they originally laid down the concept of "sins" as normal laws. Don't kill people, don't steal, don't cheat on your partner, don't go around cursing people off because its mean, etc.
BillieStoleMyVirginity
Geek
BillieStoleMyVirginity

Mibba
January 6th, 2007 at 04:05am
hmm....religion=BULLSHIT

Very Happy
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 6th, 2007 at 06:17am
BillieStoleMyVirginity:
hmm....religion=BULLSHIT

Very Happy

Thank you for that compelling addition to the discussion. Care to elaborate?
Register