Toyboys etc.

AuthorMessage
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
December 8th, 2005 at 05:27pm
...No offence to the people concerned.....but 15.....

..........technically paedophilia.....I'm sure you know my opinion of that

H-F-P-R
Dead by Xmas
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
December 8th, 2005 at 05:36pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
My opinion? Well...like you said..they DO love each other, and in that respect I wish them luck. That's my heart reaction.
My head reaction tells me otherwise though, it's saying G.C.S.E year, you REALLY shouldn't be having a baby this year! I mean, she hasn't got a job or anything, and he's not in a good job.
But..it's their life.

i think thats a really good point for you to make, cause it's right but you've said things that might be going against your friend. and thats always a good thing to be able to do.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
December 8th, 2005 at 05:41pm
auh-buh-cuh-s:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
My opinion? Well...like you said..they DO love each other, and in that respect I wish them luck. That's my heart reaction.
My head reaction tells me otherwise though, it's saying G.C.S.E year, you REALLY shouldn't be having a baby this year! I mean, she hasn't got a job or anything, and he's not in a good job.
But..it's their life.

i think thats a really good point for you to make, cause it's right but you've said things that might be going against your friend. and thats always a good thing to be able to do.

Thanks! Very Happy
Don't worry, I've told her too. She's like "I know, but I love Garry" etc etc.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
December 8th, 2005 at 05:55pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Thanks! Very Happy
Don't worry, I've told her too. She's like "I know, but I love Garry" etc etc.

but its still, in my eyes, not a sensible thing to do. im not a fan of teenage pregnancy.
well.durr__hXc™
King For A Couple Of Days
well.durr__hXc™
December 11th, 2005 at 02:54am
I think it can be quite weird...but love doesn't have an age limit. Cool
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
December 11th, 2005 at 03:04am
Joe Robot:
I think it can be quite weird...but love doesn't have an age limit. Cool

couldn't have said it any better Cool
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
December 11th, 2005 at 10:06am
Snow White:
I don't think age has anything to do with love. If you fall in love with someone, age doesn't matter anymore. As long as both the partners are happy with each other, I don't care about how old they are. I admit that it sounds pretty weird to me when a 20-year old woman falls in love with an 80-year old man, but I don't think it's morally wrong.
I agree

it's their lives
they should do what makes THEM happy not what woukd make the rest of the world happy
geekoll
Geek
geekoll
December 14th, 2005 at 12:03pm
It really depends on the people. Some big age gap relationships are like people who just a younger piece of stuff but some are because they genuinely want to be together.
Roxie Hart
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Roxie Hart
December 15th, 2005 at 02:52am
It doesn't bother me. I mean, right now, yeah, it seems gross, but so does the thought of homosexuality to some people. Who knows, tomorrow I may meet and eventually fall in love with someone more than twice my age. Unlikely, but I'm pretty open-minded about this kinda thing. Each to their own, I suppose.
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
December 15th, 2005 at 04:57am
I'm too damn cynical to believe such a love exists.
But go right ahead. If you're smart, and you know what's really best for ya, nothing should stop you.
living_in_repetition
Geek
living_in_repetition
December 15th, 2005 at 01:27pm
i dont really have an oppinion on this. as long as everyone's happy i think it's ok
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
December 15th, 2005 at 01:47pm
It's mostly for money...but if it's for love i guess it's ok
sugarfucking
sugarfucking
December 15th, 2005 at 01:55pm
It's a bit...creepy, but...if they're in love...
Headfirst For Halos
Headfirst For Halos
December 18th, 2005 at 07:47pm
I think when your a teenager, it matter more because you aren't as physically, emotionally, or mentally mature as someone about 10 years older than you. However, I do think that once your a bit older it doesn't really matter.
hm___kinky
hm___kinky
December 20th, 2005 at 08:27pm
ok when i was in 6th grade i fucked this guy who was in his 20's that in my opinion was wrong but i was a little stripper then Shocked Shifty
steady riot.
steady riot.
December 28th, 2005 at 02:40pm
as long as both of them are over 18, it doesn;t bother me. Like Hilary and Joel. i think thats a little wrong, she was like 17 when they started dating. he was like...what? 28? it was gross.
Unconditional
Jackass
Unconditional
December 28th, 2005 at 02:53pm
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:

H-F-P-R
Dead by Xmas

No, it's not paedophilia. She's old enough to decide whether or not she wants to be with him and obviously she does.

Paedophilia is when 40 odd year old men go round having sex with 3 month year old babies, and yes, it does happen. Now that is wrong.

Back to the issue though, I believe that it depends on the age gap. My parents have an 8 year old gap between them and they're very happily married.
If it's for money, that's completely wrong.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 28th, 2005 at 03:03pm
Know Your Rights:
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:

H-F-P-R
Dead by Xmas

No, it's not paedophilia.

She's right.

Unless there have been changes to the law recently, Paedophilia can be classified as when a minor (ie, Under the age of 16) has sexual relations with an adult above a certain age gap. I can't remeber what this gap is exactly, but it was around 5 years I think.

The term pedophile is often also used to describe any person who has perpetrated sexual crimes against children. We are talking about a 15 year old, still legally classified as a child.

Of course this girl sounds mature enough so I have no fears over her welfare and she appears to be in no danger.
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Mike's Demonic Daunter
December 28th, 2005 at 03:23pm
it depends on if it's really love or not.
Wild*Punk*Child
Geek
Wild*Punk*Child
January 1st, 2006 at 03:11pm
i dont think age is anything to judge people on, whether they see someone whos a few months older/younger than them or if the age gap is something like 10years, after all, age is only a number. & your only as old as you feel
Register