Toyboys etc.

AuthorMessage
I.Heart.Panic.
King For A Couple Of Days
I.Heart.Panic.
January 23rd, 2006 at 02:06pm
Well I mean, twenty-year-olds marrying pensioners, it's either inheritence or publicity. Or, maybe, just maybe, love, but I doubt...I mean, come on. My mum is five years older than my dad, I don't think it matters at all. Really, people can do what they want. It's up to them.
babybasketcase
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
babybasketcase
January 23rd, 2006 at 10:21pm
i mean if a 20 year old is marrying a 99 year old who just happens to be a millionaire then we have a problem...
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
January 24th, 2006 at 01:24pm
As Judy Garland once said:

"A woman, she's 25 years old, she's not married, she's an old maid. A man, he's 90 years old, he's not married, he's a catch. 'We got a man!' 'Bring him along, bring him along!' 'He's 98!' 'BRING HIM!' 'He's dead!' 'Bring him! We'll prop him up, say he's quiet...'"
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
January 24th, 2006 at 01:26pm
dirtyhippie:
As Judy Garland once said:

"A woman, she's 25 years old, she's not married, she's an old maid. A man, he's 90 years old, he's not married, he's a catch. 'We got a man!' 'Bring him along, bring him along!' 'He's 98!' 'BRING HIM!' 'He's dead!' 'Bring him! We'll prop him up, say he's quiet...'"

lmfao
Which reminds me of Eddie Izzard talking about doing a Woody Allen type bit because he shot his mother thinking she was a deer...
That was odd. Anyway...
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
January 24th, 2006 at 01:31pm
Everything reminds you of Eddie Izzard, Kitti...

Rolling Eyes
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
January 24th, 2006 at 01:36pm
dirtyhippie:
Everything reminds you of Eddie Izzard, Kitti...

Rolling Eyes

Not true.
Don't lie, Sam. Just because I only mention the things that remind me of Eddie doesn't mean things don't remind me of other things. I just don't voice it because the odds are that no one will follow my thought process.
Green_Tre
Geek
Green_Tre
January 24th, 2006 at 07:14pm
My friend's aunt was 48 and she had a baby with a 19 year old, and they weren't even married. Now they've split up.

Meh, I dunno. A 20 year old and an 80 year old sounds really creepy, but other than that, age is just a number. I mean, I love Tre, and he's at least 19 years old than me!! Not that he loves me back.....

(he loves me in my dreams -dirty thoughts-)
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
January 25th, 2006 at 12:27am
Argh I'm a Pirate:
Shenanigans With A Nimrod:

And Adrienne and Billie's age gap is nothing.

that's true but the controversy there is that the woman is older than the man whereas it's usually vice versa but it doesn't really matter it's only 3 years

Not at all.
St.Jimmy´s Girl
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
St.Jimmy´s Girl
January 27th, 2006 at 02:02am
i hate the word toyboys.
what is this ?
when two people loves each other the age isn´t really important.

when a 80 year old men and a 20 year old girl are a couple, no one loses a word about it, the men is a hero.
when a 30 years old women and a 23 old boy are together, all think the women must have a midlife crisis.

it´s always the question, what the want for the future.
when they have the same hopes and dreams it can be a very happy relation.

it´s not always sure why some relationships working and others not, but it´s not always because of the age gap.
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
January 27th, 2006 at 04:26am
Don't freak. But my mother is 16 years older than my father. o_o
Anyway. I believe there is no age for love yada. But REALLY old/young is meh.
Register