King For A Couple Of Days
Baguelle
December 22nd, 2005 at 05:47pm
Anything by ThisIsGreenDay (Holly).
Am I Part Of The Waiting?
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
December 27th, 2005 at 02:35pm
I read part of Better Man, but I didn't love it that much, I've read a couple of better stories than that one on this site, so I lost interest kind of quickly. But I'm reading a Ballad for Beulah, and that is another thing. Awesome story.

And I think I'll read A Note Don't Come Easy after I'm done with A Ballad for Beulah. I just don't have any idea how to pronounce Beulah.

Thanks for recomeding.
I Is Retarded.
Geek
I Is Retarded.

Mibba
December 29th, 2005 at 11:03am
Well, It All Started Out With A Trip to Oakland, California and the sequal to that In the End and I would HIGHLY recomend A Note Don't Come Easy!!! What Really Goes on in Billie Joe's Head is good too. It was the first story I read.
miss world
Jackass
miss world
December 30th, 2005 at 10:11pm
BEATING THE CLOCK!!!! (by iamkiller)

That's probably the best story on GSB right now. It is fantaaabulous! Go read it right now Smile

And I know everybody's mentioned Holly's stories (reccomended = Best Thing In Town and Always There) and Elle's stories (reccomended = No One Knows).

Pickle's stories are pretty good too (Feels Like Home, My Fair Lady, etc).
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
December 31st, 2005 at 10:10am
i is retarded:
Well, It All Started Out With A Trip to Oakland, California and the sequal to that In the End and I would HIGHLY recomend A Note Don't Come Easy!!! What Really Goes on in Billie Joe's Head is good too. It was the first story I read.

What's A Note Don't Come Easy about?
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
January 1st, 2006 at 01:28pm
Am I Part Of The Waiting?:
i is retarded:

A girl who ran away from home and Billie becomes her "guardian" and she likes Billie, he likes her, and he's married and.. yeah.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
January 1st, 2006 at 01:29pm
Thanks to everyone who recommended my stories Retard
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
January 1st, 2006 at 02:45pm
Don't Wanna Fall In Love by Gem is really good. Very Happy
Lani
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lani
January 2nd, 2006 at 04:16pm
iamkiller's stories, STRAIGHT UP, yo'.

we_found_the_duck's stories.

Pickle's stories.

heartgrenade's stories.

Inari's stories.

I love them all. <3
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
January 2nd, 2006 at 04:30pm
iamkiller:
i is retarded:

A girl who ran away from home and Billie becomes her "guardian" and she likes Billie, he likes her, and he's married and.. yeah.

wow i should read that one
billiejoearmstrong18
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
billiejoearmstrong18
January 2nd, 2006 at 06:44pm
Pfff:
Iamkiller's stories are really good. She has already written Social suicide and is still writing Beating the Clock.
Iatejimmysworld's stories fucking rock too. She has this amazing ability to write. She has three stories on here. Konstantine, You're my little secret and Hand me down.
Uh.. uhm. I can't really remember what the writers name is for this story, but the story REALLY rocks. It's beautifully written... And I'm pretty sure it's called The other woman.
uhm theres we_found_the_duck who writes really great stories too. She has a story called Changes and the sequel to that storie wich is called Making the album. Both are fucking brilliant.
AND last, but not least there ís Lani who's a brilliant writer aswell. I think she has about three or four stories, but the only one I can remember the name of (the one I'm mostly hooked on) is Little rebel angel.

^all of the above write AMAZINGLY good and rock my socks. I would seriously recomend that you tried to read some of their stories.

Amen. They are the stories I live by. If I read any others that I think are really good I'll let you know.
Hubert Elleson
Geek
Hubert Elleson
January 2nd, 2006 at 11:28pm
BillieJoeIsGod is a great writer too! i recommend
A Tale Of Two Popstars

and

Reluctance Never Pays

^^ reluctance never pays, is one of my fave. stories.. it was also one of the first ones i read.. Very Happy[/url]
well.durr__hXc™
well.durr__hXc™
January 3rd, 2006 at 12:49am
there's too many to recommend. Cool Laughing
But anything by Gem, ThisIsGreenDay, billiejoefit and Elle are good enough for me.
Cigara
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
January 3rd, 2006 at 05:05pm
*cough* My AI story*cough* IDK... people say it's good. it's got a 10.00 rating so.......
steady riot.
steady riot.
January 3rd, 2006 at 10:14pm
*emzpunkyGreenDay*:
I'd say 'It Started Off With A Trip To Oakland California' and 'In The End'
They are both awasome stories!!!
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
January 3rd, 2006 at 10:19pm
this story is good the parts i have read...

http://www.geekstinkbreath.net/fan/story/2047/0/
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
January 3rd, 2006 at 10:30pm
Lani:

Pickle's stories.

heartgrenade's stories.

Inari's stories.

I love them all. <3
Very Happy Thanks Lani
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
January 4th, 2006 at 04:34pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
iamkiller:
i is retarded:

wow i should read that one

Thank you people who all say nice things about A Note Don't Come Easy. Very Happy Mice appreciated, makes me feel that its all worth while writing it. And I loved your analysis of it iamkiller. I never put Billie as a 'guardian' to Stef. I love it. Very Happy Thank you. *hugs all*
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
January 4th, 2006 at 07:03pm
billie_joe_fit:

Thank you people who all say nice things about A Note Don't Come Easy. Very Happy Mice appreciated, makes me feel that its all worth while writing it. And I loved your analysis of it iamkiller. I never put Billie as a 'guardian' to Stef. I love it. Very Happy Thank you. *hugs all*
Thanks Retard

I like to think of Billie as a.. dominator.. Confused
Give him something to seem responsible of Cool
SmellOfRegret93
Geek
SmellOfRegret93
January 4th, 2006 at 07:41pm
iamkiller:
Lani:

Pickle's stories.