AuthorMessage
deviDYNAMITE_tm
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
deviDYNAMITE_tm

Blog
February 6th, 2008 at 04:39pm
Yeah,in health we learned about that.
But like, i mean if your going around having sex with anything that walks
and then you do want the kid so you give it up.
like when your thinking ONLY about yourself.
Rocker Chic
King For A Couple Of Days
Rocker Chic

Blog
February 13th, 2008 at 08:02pm
I'm already planning to adopt, absolutely. Even if I'm single I want to adopt. I definately decided that I want to adopt from the States, though. So many children in this country need homes... and while I know they do overseas as well, I just feel like why not help a baby from your own country first, you know? People think that the US is completely privilaged, and I know that is true in many ways, but in many places in the US, kids are homeless and starving.

My mom's good friend adopted a baby girl last year from Pennsylvania, and she's so wonderful. It was an open adoption, and everything went smoothly, thank goodness. I'm completely for adoption - I think it's awesome.
Butterfly89
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Butterfly89
June 25th, 2009 at 09:50am
I also would adopt a child. I think it´s the best thing you can do to give a little boy or girl a new home.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
June 25th, 2009 at 09:53am
I'm adopting when I'm older,
I'd love to show a child who is less fortunate then myself what it is to be free.

I do however fully understand all of the emotional strain that goes on with the adoption system, on account of both parties.
Yes I Am God
Basket Case
Yes I Am God
July 11th, 2009 at 01:32pm
I think more couples should be adopting children instead of reproducing. Of course, I doubt it'll happen because people want to create something from themselves. But, in doing so, I think we'll end up overpopulating the world even more.
Also, giving a parentless child stability and support is so much more rewarding than raising a child of your own.
That's what I think, anyway.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
July 11th, 2009 at 03:17pm
Yes I Am God:
I think more couples should be adopting children instead of reproducing. Of course, I doubt it'll happen because people want to create something from themselves. But, in doing so, I think we'll end up overpopulating the world even more.
Also, giving a parentless child stability and support is so much more rewarding than raising a child of your own.
That's what I think, anyway.

I agree.. but I think either way, adopting of raising a child of your own is equally rewarding..

There's a lot of children out there, teenagers as well, that are awaiting adoption.. It's sad.. really. I mean, my parents adopted me and my sis and every so often, we'll get a brochure in the mail from one of the agencies that has stories of latest adoptions... articles about reconnecting with biological parents and such... and then there's usually pages of children who are waiting to be adopted. The age range is anywhere from 0-18 years old... it's terribly sad. I'm just very fortunate to be where I am today and everytime I see something like that.. it really hits home..

Just something to keep in mind.. Smile
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 11th, 2009 at 03:47pm
i'm going to adopt when i'm older. i grew up fortunate enough to have my birth family and i want to just give other kids a chance to have a good family like i have. if i adopt i will love them the same as i would love a child that me and someone else made so i figure why not just help someone else out that deserves a chance to have a good life
Tahm York
This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
July 11th, 2009 at 05:09pm
my friend recently had a kid, and she's my age. I think she needs to put her baby up for adoption because she has serious anger issues, and she probably won't make a fit parent.
She's really unstable, she used to abuse alcohol, and pot, and neither of those are healthy for a baby to be around..
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 11th, 2009 at 05:11pm
BelaFarinRod:
my friend recently had a kid, and she's my age. I think she needs to put her baby up for adoption because she has serious anger issues, and she probably won't make a fit parent.
She's really unstable, she used to abuse alcohol, and pot, and neither of those are healthy for a baby to be around..
oh wow she is for sure not ready for a baby
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
July 11th, 2009 at 05:29pm
BelaFarinRod:

It really is a tough decision to make.. a lot of emotions go into it... plus think about it, if you were a birth mother to a child you didn't raise yourself.. you'd be thinking about your child every day.. vice versa too... well in most cases.. Reason I say it is because there isn't a day that I don't think about my birth mother...
Tahm York
This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
July 11th, 2009 at 05:49pm
DaschundPup2007:
It really is a tough decision to make.. a lot of emotions go into it... plus think about it, if you were a birth mother to a child you didn't raise yourself.. you'd be thinking about your child every day.. vice versa too... well in most cases.. Reason I say it is because there isn't a day that I don't think about my birth mother...
understandable...
I mean, it must be hard to make that choice. I can't imagine. But I just really don't think she is stable enough to do so... She dropped out of school, she has no job, she relies solely on her baby's dad for everything..
I don't know.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
July 11th, 2009 at 05:53pm
BelaFarinRod:
DaschundPup2007:
understandable...
I mean, it must be hard to make that choice. I can't imagine. But I just really don't think she is stable enough to do so... She dropped out of school, she has no job, she relies solely on her baby's dad for everything..
I don't know.

Well. At least the father's in the picture.. if I were to have stayed with my biological mother.. I would have never known who my father was.. I may still never know.
Tahm York
This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
July 11th, 2009 at 06:05pm
DaschundPup2007:

Well. At least the father's in the picture.. if I were to have stayed with my biological mother.. I would have never known who my father was.. I may still never know.
yeah, I know why you would want to know your parents
but I mean, my friend's baby is still.. well, a baby. I just say put her up for adoption. Because all my friends and I know that she is not stable. I don't want that poor child to have a shaky life.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
July 11th, 2009 at 06:10pm
BelaFarinRod:
DaschundPup2007:

yeah, I know why you would want to know your parents
but I mean, my friend's baby is still.. well, a baby. I just say put her up for adoption. Because all my friends and I know that she is not stable. I don't want that poor child to have a shaky life.

You have a good reason to be concerned.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
August 24th, 2009 at 02:53pm
Well, my parents put a sister of mine up for adoption, they couldn't care for us all,
And so they gave her up, being the baby.
It's awful to thiink you are a older sister, and aren't there to help her through everything that you should, like I do with my other sister, and little brother.
But she has it better now, and get's to do things that she wouldn't have if my mother had kept her.
It's open, but they never let us see her.

It just all depends when it comes to adoption.
To give up the kid because you can't care for it,
Don't have the house, money, conditions, is one thing.
Don't want it...
It's better then it being neglected...you know.

I want to adopt.
I don't see why you sould bring more children into the world, when there are pleanty who need love and parents.

And, what about all those people, who can't have kids?
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
August 25th, 2009 at 09:24am
SidKnee.:

I don't see why you sould bring more children into the world, when there are pleanty who need love and parents.

And, what about all those people, who can't have kids?

You've just contradicted yourself.

You don't see a reason to bring more children into the world but yet you feel sorry for those who can;t have kids and want to adopt.

Mind blag.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
August 28th, 2009 at 10:17pm
No I didn't I am stating to different things there,
As I said I would.
And if they can't, then they aren't bringing more, so it doesn't matter.
;].

But, that's beyond the point..
Daydream-believer
Jackass
Daydream-believer
September 13th, 2009 at 07:23am
my friend was adopted as a baby so she just thinks of her adoptive as her real family. if you are adopted into a bad home then the social services obviously havnt done they job very well because you have to be checked loads
Stephtz92
Stephtz92
September 14th, 2009 at 05:40pm
I would adopt, especially if my hubby and I are having trouble having kids.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
September 19th, 2009 at 10:00pm
Why not do it anyway?

Even one is a difference and helps.
Register