Billboard Awards '05

AuthorMessage
Heather
Idiot
Heather
December 7th, 2005 at 01:40am
Edge Wall: Achtung:
I know.

Adrienne is refusing to do anything with Billie until he gets his hair cut.

He is currently sleeping on the couch..soon..he'll have to live at Mike's to escape the rath of the sisscors.
lmfao lmfao lmfao thats totally got to be it!!!!!!
abnormalone2002
Falling In Love With The Board
abnormalone2002
December 7th, 2005 at 01:42am
unless Mike is also secretly trying to persuade him to get a haircut as well Wink
St. Jimmy Jazz
King For A Couple Of Days
St. Jimmy Jazz
December 7th, 2005 at 01:43am
Hmmm...I don't know.

I think Billie's trying to shave off Mike's hair..why Mike's been wearing a hat.

Speaking of Mike and Billie..they were matching in shinyness I see. ^^
miss world
Jackass
miss world
December 7th, 2005 at 01:44am
that would be funny if she just had cramps or something
St. Jimmy Jazz
St. Jimmy Jazz
December 7th, 2005 at 01:46am
Yeah.

This week Auntie Flow payed visit to Adrienne. She couldn't get away.
abnormalone2002
abnormalone2002
December 7th, 2005 at 01:47am
oh yeah..they are..
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
December 7th, 2005 at 06:44am
Jude:
Yeah I'm watching... so far the show has been bad. Except Tom Petty & Green Day they pretty much have held the show together.

Green Day performed Holiday and when it got to the zieg part of the song Billie Joe held up a crutch... Never seen him do that before, is it symbolic for something? Also ADRIENNE wasn't there... she wasn't at the vh1 big in '05 awards either... shes ALWAYS with him... i'm sort of concerned... lol... anyway... they won 5 awards. Its been a good night for them.

Smile

Jude

No she's not. She didn't appear anywhere until the Grammy's this year.

God forbid she wants a night at home.
St. Jimmy Jazz
St. Jimmy Jazz
December 7th, 2005 at 08:28am
omgimgothlolz:
Jude:
Yeah I'm watching... so far the show has been bad. Except Tom Petty & Green Day they pretty much have held the show together.

Green Day performed Holiday and when it got to the zieg part of the song Billie Joe held up a crutch... Never seen him do that before, is it symbolic for something? Also ADRIENNE wasn't there... she wasn't at the vh1 big in '05 awards either... shes ALWAYS with him... i'm sort of concerned... lol... anyway... they won 5 awards. Its been a good night for them.

Smile

Jude

No..she show up last year at the Billboards..I have a picture of her.

But yeah, she can stay home if she wants. They have a family.
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
December 7th, 2005 at 09:36am
omgimgothlolz:
Jude:

Smile

Jude

ohhh can i have a pic of her at the Billboard awards from last year!!! and yeah she might just wanna stay home after all she has been with him alot lately and she has been on tour with them
Lorelei
Geek
Lorelei
December 7th, 2005 at 02:52pm
The sound was all fucked up and it made the song sound like shit. And I don't get the crutch thing at all.
St. Jimmy Jazz
St. Jimmy Jazz
December 7th, 2005 at 02:54pm
greendayjunkie:
omgimgothlolz:
Jude:

Smile

Jude

ohhh can i have a pic of her at the Billboard awards from last year!!! and yeah she might just wanna stay home after all she has been with him alot lately and she has been on tour with them

And she's got two kids..one's almost at the age of puberty.
St. Jimmy Jazz
St. Jimmy Jazz
December 7th, 2005 at 02:56pm
greendayjunkie:
omgimgothlolz:
Jude:

Smile

Jude

I'm asuming it's from the Billboards*last year*..because that's how the picture was labeled:

RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
December 7th, 2005 at 03:24pm
greendayjunkie:
omgimgothlolz:
Jude:

Smile

Jude

I'm asuming it's from the Billboards*last year*..because that's how the picture was labeled:

ohh i didnt know that was from the billboard awards i have that pic... thanx anyways
Paul Simonon Teenie.
Jackass
Paul Simonon Teenie.
December 7th, 2005 at 06:42pm
Jude:

Smile

Jude

I didn't get the crutch thing.

And I miss Adie. Sad

HOW WAS BJ BEING TOM CRUISE-ISH AT THE BIAB PREMIERE?
Ohhh noooo.
snowcherry
snowcherry
December 7th, 2005 at 07:01pm
Brand New Cadillac:
Jude:

Smile

Jude

I didn't get the crutch thing.

And I miss Adie. Sad

HOW WAS BJ BEING TOM CRUISE-ISH AT THE BIAB PREMIERE?
Ohhh noooo.

Tom Cruise-ish? what the fuck is that?
State Radio
State Radio
December 7th, 2005 at 07:58pm
They played Holiday at the very beginning. They won a buttload of stuff. They are awesome.
**nobodylikesyou**
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
**nobodylikesyou**
December 8th, 2005 at 01:09am
Someone has to stay home and raise the kids....no need to worry.
Live4BillieJoe
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Live4BillieJoe
December 8th, 2005 at 03:12am
Jamie311:
SHIT! I completely forgot to watch it and I know it will probably not be up on GDA or GSB for a while...damnit. I hate missing live performances.

The crutch thing...that sounds awesome. I am sure it is symbolic. I would love to hear his thoughts on it. Cant wait for that.
I am sure he and adrienne are fine though. I wouldn't worry about her lack of appearances. If they have survive the past 11 years I am sure they can survive anything.

well spoken
Register